Hey guys I caught some pervert trying to contact my daughter via text and I want to scare the shit out of him and send...

Hey guys I caught some pervert trying to contact my daughter via text and I want to scare the shit out of him and send a FBI look a like text to get him to quit! Any ideas???

Fbi doesn't text, faggot.

What can I do to scare him then?

How old is your daughtet and the guy?

How old is she? And the guy?

My daughter is 16 and he is 20

>
>What can I do to scare him then?
Text him your dick, tell him he's next.

Go to his house, break in, and blow your brains out in his living room. That will send the right message. He won't bother anyone anymore

Call him through a blocked number with a voice distortion thing. Threaten him.

Got his full name? Check sex offender database.

film him banging your daughter, then plant the cp on him. call cops.

Does your state have the 4 year difference law? I'd honestly just leave this guy alone.

Impersonating a federal agent is a serious crime.

not your personal army new/moralfag nigger

is your daughter hot should def get pics of her tits if so

Block his number/get a new number for her.

\

Your daughter must be fucking hot for him to take a chance to fuck her.Good luck.

I could understand if I was using it to rob him or some shit but to scare away and make him question what he's doing I don't see the harm or crime in that

He didn't ask us to do anything. Just advice you dumb cunt.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And the summer fags are back.

Fuck your daughter so he doesn't get the chance to pop her cherry. That will show him!

you ever see that episode of DEXTER, where dexter had the "same" problem.

Weak

Back? Being this new

Op wanted to know how to go about threatening his daughter's boyfriend, right? That's certainly the most threatening thing he could say. It really gets the point across

How did they meet in the first place?

Just accept your daughter will be fucking this dude. Maybe he is a good guy and you are trying to scare the love of your daughter away.
Besides, when your daughter finds out you interfere in her love live she will fucking hate you.

Good luck ruining your relationship to your daughter.

Or you can turn gay and fuck the guy. Threesome?

FBI here bugger off you poof

FBI agent # 2 here. We need evidence. Tits or gtfo

You have to fuck him first before your daughter to assert your dominance.

yup theres one right here

kill this faggot

Pointing out summer fag is such a summer faggy thing to do.

>confirmed for summerfag

lurk moar cancerous nigger

How am I lurking when I'm posting? Posting is opposite of lurking.

you realize that you just pointed out a summer fag right? ........wait..... what does that make me!

Everyone chill. We gotta work for tits now.

You cocksucker
>denying a personal army request that he didnt even request

This is fbi. Still waiting for that evidence sir

Come on user, that's some sad ass b8 m8

0/10 you double nigger

5/7

How about just man up and face him and tell him to fuck off.
>hey guys my daughter is gonna get plowed by a low life
>how can i send spoopy texts to him without him knowing its me
>wouldnt wanna get hurt defending and standing up for my family
>fucking weak willed faggot

Why the fuck has nobody asked to see the fucking texts yet, or any proof for that matter

Show some damn proof OP or fuck off

because it's bait retard,
we're just playing along because taking the bait is better than refreshing the catalogue
and dying inside because it's all dicks and traps

The only thing you can do is to ask him if he likes anime and rock music.
If he does, then he's weeaboo trash and he won't fuck her because he's god-tier beta

Take her phone and chris hansen his ass.

The FBI coops with Sup Forums in threat cases so that's fact.

Well you have a point

Yes it's obviously b8, and b8 can be enjoyed but this is just shit tier. Trolls used to at least try and be convincing. Like would it of been hard to have a friend text him to seem legit?

If your doing it for the lulz, where are the fucking lulz

I'm just sick of these shit tier newfag trolls

Fuck you are right

You sound like a newfag tbqh

I see the underaged faggots are online in droves today.

You're such a faggot fuck nigger face he didn't even request a personal army.

not ur personal army faggot, its your daughter you deal with it, asking other people to help you just shows how fuckin piss weak you are

If you think so, but why exactly?

I've been around for a bit so I'm curious why

that's exacly what a newfag would say

Again, if you think so

Still don't see your logic user, you're probably just trolling anyways

howdy neighbor