Need overwatch help me Sup Forums your my only hope

Need overwatch help me Sup Forums your my only hope.
email: [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=297356169&token=srbAtRHc
youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0/10 - You're*.

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=297356169&token=srbAtRHc

shit...

Get a job, faggot

I started a beg thread on Sup Forums do you really think I had any other option?

Yeah here's your other option; count your blessings and be grateful you have a console/PC and quit mooching off of others like they're your parents faggot.
Hope somebody adds your underage ass and makes you into their personal erp slave

share nude pics of your sister and Ill buy it for you

if only i had a sister...

no sister

Equivalent exchange right there,or mother if you don't have a sis op

mother is 250+ think i would have to pay him then...

how about you get a job like the rest of us you piece of shit

Not OP. Does this also count for me?

Also is a boob picture fine too?

if you can prove its your sister

Does the mum thing count too?

yeah, if you can prove its your mom

My mum sent my dad a picture a few hours ago kek
here it is.
Reverse search it faggots, it's real

FUCK FORGOT EMAIL [email protected]

He's probably a kid and daddy won't buy it for him cause of his shit grades

can confirm

Am a kid not shit grades just parents with a shit job.

what you never been poor before?

B R U T A L
R
U
T
A
L

Get a job faggot

I want overwatch but fuck dude

thanks for the pic, gonna go fap to this i'll catch you later user lol

Yeah me to but im not begging to strangers to give it to me...

D E L I V E R
E
L
I
V
E
R

Ungrateful little shit ,I'm sure your parents give you some money every once in a while how about you save that money and buy the game its not that expensive.

Hes Right tho

no

2 euros a week to buy myself drinks.
Now tell me.
Am i supposed to live 20 weeks without stuff to hydrate myself with?

maybe you should get a part time job instead of blowing your free time on videogames and Sup Forums you cunt

B R U T A L
R U T A L
U T A L
T A L
A L
L

Games are a luxury, not a need.

Grow the fuck up, kiddo. The world doesn't owe you shit.

My parents dont allow me to get a job you twat.

U can drink water

In what country are two euros enough to buy drinks for a week?

Also check 'em

Yes drink water instead, everything comes at a price.

Don't help this fucker, he's only gonna play bastion and Mcgree like all the rest of the slave niggers.

Dont allow you to get a job.... what Are you 10 yr Old?

hahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Top kek

I'm not the guy guy but shit negro where do you come from where you can get a job when ever you like ?

Nope, 18.
Notorious place.
Tons of rapists.

restaurants are literally ALWAYS hiring dishwashers and bussers at this time of year
all of them
the pay is shit and the work is hard but it is almost a guaranteed hire if you don't have a criminal record

So you're of age and when you try to get a job, they what...? Hold you down? Lock you up in a castle guarded by a dragon?

No matter where you live faggot, if there weren't people out there working for a living, the place would collapse. If you're in a place that has internet, then it's not so 'notorious'. Grow some balls and get a job or don't expect to afford nice things in life bitch.

I live in eu as well and if i want to get a job i go to a local farmer or supermarket.
Even if its for like 2 euro per hour

Fuck off Louie. Apologize.

I lived in a dodgy neighbourhood in South Africa my entire life growing up. Still worked from 16 and walked for 20 min from school and back each day. Fuck outta here with your excuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc

Here where I live if you're not of a certain people or you don't have a relative in the work place where he can get you in ,its almost impossible to get a job,only way is to get education .

I agree that proper jobs and career jobs are usually hard to come by. But if you're desperate for money, you can almost guaranteed get a minimum wage job at McDonalds or janitor or some equally shitty job where your CV means nothing.

>oh you want to wash our dishes? I see you don't have the required qualifications from high school
>oh you want to shake our fries for 12 dollars an hour? says here you dropped out.. dunno if we can hire someone that didn't pass third year physics to shake our fries... nigger.

Damn Tyrone you didn't have to hit me like that, shit negro.

Where do you live? Not exact location, but area because I bet I can find a job there from where I am before you can find yourself one. Shit isn't as hard as you make it out to be lad.

Middle east you can probably guess the country.

middle east with Euros and a white mom
I call bullshit

This. Fuck off OP, you absolute child.

What no bro I'm not the one asking for charity ,just some dude passing by lol