Whats some good armor and weapons i can use, i am a noob

whats some good armor and weapons i can use, i am a noob.
general rs thread

Rune plate
Rune scimmy with your current stats.
Get 60 att asap.

get 60 def 60 atk and go ddsdd, u only need lost city

Get 60 att then go do Monkey Madness so you can use D scim

i have rune plate and scimmy but i the granite plate body is that bad?

The granite body isn't that good, no. I'd stick with Rune platebody until you get the fighter torso from Barbarian assault.

what does that require? me and my roommate are working towards void knight armor. is that any good?

You guys never play RS3?
with new nxt client and gwd and so on

You gotta get yourself a bronce skimmy and mith pl8. Best combo.

You need to buy it with 375 points in all 4 roles from the barbarian assault minigame.
Void range is good (better than armadyl after 94 range) The melee & magic ones aren't that great though. Has about 1 or 2 uses but that's it.

Only needs 40 def. But you have to grind Barbarian ASSault for a while. and idk how alive that game is.

If you can afford it, get dragon chain body when you hit 60 def, at 70 go for bandos.

Get a fighter torso from barbarian assault. Do Fremennik Isles and Fremennik Trials and get yourself a Helm of Neitiznot. Work up to 70 Defence (And strength) and replace the Dragon legs with Torags or Dharoks. You could also start Questing heavily and get up to 175 Quest points and replace the Combat brace with Barrows gloves. Also i'd work on getting a fire cape, for that you'll need 70+ Range and a tad higher prayer (43+).

i do but im only level 30 lol, just not as interested. i might be a noob but ive been playing for 11 years and the old rs just sucked me recently due to house arrest

What's some good money making methods for a level 3?

Working my way to 99 in all non combat stats

Indeed it's better to stick with rune for now

Black armor scrub.

>max cape
HOT DAMN!
how long that take?

Black chinchompas at 80 hunter is pretty good. Especially if you get 1250 total. Not that many people in 1250world within the level 3 range, and even fewer who pk at that level.
Should yield about 800k/h.

It's about 1850 efficient hours. Probably took me around 2400 hours of playtime, if not more.

blast furnace and or flipping

Where is a safe place to start hunter?

You could do the varrock museum kudos in the basement for 9 hunter & slayer. From there I'd just follow a youtube guide. Autumn elegy's guide is pretty good.

That's who I've been using for the 1-99 guides

i find autumn's guides to be a bit far fetched
he's always like "for 1-99 mining you must do the elite diary for fally to get more money from mlm"

or something similar like "this is a simple guide on nmz, first you must have a sgs"

like uhhhhhh i dont have 50m...

rune armor and dragon longsword / scimitar is the early solid equipment

Yeah, they're more meant for maximum efficency if you're going towards 99 all or 200m all, which is why I think they stick out from other guides.