Really socially awkward faggot here

Really socially awkward faggot here
how do you start a conversation with a girl you never talked to?

Hello

They're girls, not aliens. The same way you would with anyone else.

hey bb u want sum fuk

u want sum fuk babi?
What the actual fuck? Just say hello.
>socially awkward
>nah brah, you are plain stupid

Say hey I'm user nice to meet you what's up?

tell her aboot these dubz

Siegheil could works.

message her and let her know she's cute but don't be a fucking beta faggot

just be casual and confident

say hello, then little bit of small talk, maybe find some common interests...

then put the money on the nightstand like all her other customers, user

Ask her how much.

After that all you need is enough money.

>how do you start a conversation with a girl you never talked to?

You don't

What i do sometimes is try and look at her keys, a persons keys can say a lot about them. She may have a keychan of something she has a strong intrest in, like a music note. Bring up music ask her favorite bands, if its a college logo, or college lanyard ask what she is studing, if its a condom ask her if yall can go in the mens bathroom and get a quickie in. Haha, but seriously try it.

Honestly, it depends on how retarded you are.

Are you the kind of Edgy faggot who thinks that all women should appeal too some weeb fantasy? You have no chance.

Mlp? No chance.
"Not a real gamer" no chance.

Basically, if you subscribe to anything on this website with any sort of passion, you're fucked.

Just say hi, let her talk. If you get anywhere just say "hey, I like that too" and listen. That's how you start off. The rest, well, we're all fucked. Women are fucking crazy.

>a persons keys can say a lot about them

"h-hey, looks like you've got a fairly sturdy deadlock on your front door, haha! you're standing here talking with me so i guess it m-m-must keep you pretty safe then? i'm also interested in security,g-g-guess we've got that in common, haha!"

Get some money, realise they not shit
Then fuck them but don't b a dikhed

Talk about the
holy principles of desu, the sacred mission to purge the cancer and the smooth ceramic arms of suiseiseki that will embrace every single one of her servants upon victory

Bitches love that

Do drugs to gain confidence then lose her interest anyway because youre sweating profusely and have pupils the size of mars, that's how I get around social awkwardness

If you are out in a bar or club or whatever girls all spend ages getting ready. Tell her you like her shoes or dress or something. She will say thanks. Then tell her she
Must have spent ages doing up her hair because it looks really nice. She will say thanks. Then tell her she must have taken ages to put all her make up on because you can hardly see any pimples. She will get so wet she will be humping your leg. Then tell her she smells heaps better when she is awake. Time for the sex.

This. It's sunday, and instead of being outside doing outside things you're posting on a japanese image board asking for advice. You're fucked as much as the rest of us and are doing everyone else a favor by removing yourself from the gene pool.