What's the biggest embarrassment in British history?

What's the biggest embarrassment in British history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_banking_family_of_England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USA

In recent history? The rape gangs and all the police state shit that's going on, with the former and to some extent the latter being the result of a failed multicultural policy which the government is STILL pushing. It's a joke what this country has turned in to.

>your own colony goes on to become the greatest country ever

can you even get more cucked

it's a weird feeling witnessing canadian and american posters take over as being the worst posters on this board.

Anything in the 21st century

I feel bad for the great British people of the past, they must all be rolling in their graves at the present state of their country

There's a common sentiment among old people here that if the soldiers of WWII saw what Britain was like today they would have thrown down their guns and surrendered.

fuck off dickhead
no truth in this

Fuck off, Ahmed.

???
pointing out that you're spouting bullshit makes me an ahmed? what is the thought process there
fuck off

>TRIGGER'D

Losing to their own colony in a war. You can't make this shit up.

me

Those very same people built the world we're growing up in. I didn't ask to be born in an Islamic zog machine.

>There's a common sentiment among old people here
Nope.

Suez Crisis

America is just proof that Anglo culture is the best 2bh. Shame you had to fuck it up so quickly.

The Empire was fighting several nations, other European powers were so heavily involved and allied to the colonies to say the Yanks fought and won alone like they probably teach over there is laughable 2bh.

4 quads of truth

Their loss against the Jew
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_banking_family_of_England

>Suez Crisis

y-yeah was a bit of a shocker that one

Definitely USA

>great country
>nigger presidents
>military losses to vietnam

>Ah yes, women wear trousers and there's some brown people here now. Better give my country up to the Nazis

>losing war against ice-fuggin-land
>three times in a row
honhon

Their current state of affairs.

Stopping France and USA from helping Poland in war with Russia in 1920 desu. Because of fear of Germany and hatred to Poland you let soviet maggots survive.

we don't talk about that

It was a loss at the home front, not strictly because of military defeats.

You lost to peasant farmers with muskets lad.

>nigger president

Not anymore. You have a cuckservative woman in charge of your country and a mudslime in charge of your biggest city.

Ignore him, he's a butthurt fag that always posts Vietnam shit; which is ironic considering that the UK also lost to a bunch of farmers with outdated weapons :^)

>using a .jgp MS paint image as a rebuttal

A while ago:
> Battle of Singapore
> Wallis Simpson
> Suez crisis
> Profumo
> everything Harold Wilson did (ding ding Biafra)

In recent times:
> losing UEFA Euro 2016 against a fucking dentist
> rape gangs
> pedophile sports coaches

>America lost the Vietnam War
Tired of this meme because I know a lot of teenagers on Sup Forums are brainwashed into believing it. We never lost a single military engagement in Vietnam, not one battle. It was a tactical tie

>The rape gangs

Those were a thing long ago before the gangs.

that fucking burger story makes me kek everytime, especially when he said "watch this" and dies, if it happened to an american it would be banter for eternity

Still a loss. A loss is a loss.

>some

the rape gangs were a thing before the gangs, huh?