Do women ever cum when they get raped?

Do women ever cum when they get raped?

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>caring if the woman cums
>2016

My girlfriend was "date raped" at a party and the whore admited to me she orgasmed from it

Yes about 30%. Yet its still consider rape, unlike female on male rape

fpbp

>30%
that seems pretty high, considering how many women can't orgasm from consensual coitus

hahahahaahah

If the guy is fucking them good and hitting the right spot the girl will cum whether she wants too or not

There are entire groups of rape victims who have to deal with the guilt of orgasm from rape.

There is still pleasure from the sex although it is unconseual. Same with dudes, they cum too.

where on earth did you get that figure?

This

Yes, because science.
Yes, it is still rape.

There was this user that explained this stuff in an earlier thread some time ago. Because of the adrenalin the girls are actually forced to cum and it feels better than regular sex somehow.

Personally I don't know how true this is, but if it is she might of course like it and maybe want more of it. Thats why I dislike women they're fucking unloyal to everything and only think with their emotions.

That hot

man...
and I've been watching AT on toonova, too...

Rapists are pretty bad at sex, which is why they rape, so its very unlikely any woman orgasms from rape.

Pshh... Coming from a beta that never raped before.

Pfft coming from a virgin

Men come from being ass raped too.

When I rape I don't cum cause it has dna. So I pee instead.

virgin detected

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape

90% chance that stat is bs, see I can make up stats too

Virginia ham is good.

When a girl wants to fuck it isn't rape.

Exactly! Just beat them until they say yes!

A recent study shows that 90% of people will believe in whatever you say if you start it with "a recent study shows".

I like to use mild hot sauce as lube cause I like the tingle tingle.