Ask a servant of evil anything

Ask a servant of evil anything

How many times a week must you take it up the ass?

how many big macs do you have for breakfast

Why can't you eat salad?

Fuck off back to tumbler fatty.
Loose the clothes, get some exercise and eat less, you might loose your virginity.
Stop trying so hard to be edgy.

Are you 30 yet? And if yes, what are your powers?

Have you ascented to the level of dark wizard?

why are you so fat?

Nice trips

I was born 28 earth years ago.

My abilities are granted only by the Dark One, and only during times of great need. My main power is the gift of premonitions, though I do not have the ability to see into the future at will, the visions come at random.

I don't see how or why that would be relevant in ensuring the prevalence of evil.

Nice trips too. Hope you get some greater powers after you turn 30.

Who's your favorite pony?

do you think your parents are proud of you?

How do you pump blood through your fat rolls?

Ohh... spooky... the devil's servant's trips replies to the devil's trips. This should be on /x/ not Sup Forums

Assuming you're serious, what's the point of serving evil? Why do you wish it to be so? What did "good" do to piss you off so much that you went to the dark side? Is it just because you get a cool robe, or what?

Salad is for inferior pleabians such as yourself. I only consume raw meat so that I may quench on the rich blood. That is all the nutrients I need. Thank you

How many tubs of lard does the evil lord consume daily?

The robe is an added bonus. To answer your query, I follow the dark arts because it excepts all be it gay, trans, or brony, you will be welcomed into the open arms of baphomet.

How many twinkies come in a box?

nice tits, what is the cup size ?

Why the fuck would you assume he is serious. I was gonna rip into the tub of guts op but you are a mongrel guts cunt and should die.

Why does Evil have so many carbs?

I think Jesus accepts faggots too. Or at least that's the word on the street. Don't forget that there are many mentions of Jesus kissing men and being kissed by them, but none that I'm aware of where he kisses a woman or is kissed by one. He might be down with bronies too, because he used to ride around on an ass.

Bigger than your mothers. She only could dream of have such delicate and supple mounds as my own. Maybe I will prey to baphomet, so that she may be given the gifts that had been bestode upon me. For now she is a inferior pleabian, like yourself. But as they say, like mother, like daughter hmm

Whats a good topic to write a satirical essay on?

Lol awesome another chubby white guy who's"edgy"

"Stay a while and listen..."

Because fat Deckard Cain

Are you filled with evil fatty?

it's deja vu

that's not you don't play fucking dumb you stole this img from another thread!!