Fuck that vegan thread this is a meat thread!

Fuck that vegan thread this is a meat thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Burger bump

inb4 people start posting dicks

To be fair, you are just as obnoxious as the vegan fag. Eat meat or don't, just don't push your decisions onto me. Also crispy bacon is for nigs who can't properly cook tbh desu

ok but keep it halal please

Do you like yours chewy?

What is that shit

Who the hell takes a picture of the shit they're grilling when they can't even use a knife

i didnt cut it. Came that way from market

Op here I don't think anyone even saw that I posted this in the other thread so here. telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/

Same fag

Op here ....... Are you retarded there's 15 posts and 8 posters that's impossible

nyet

I wouldn't say "chewy", that would be undercooked or high fat content bacon. Bacon that is "crispy" is overcooked by default and useful for nothing more than a seasoning. Real good quality butcher bacon is a fucking art and worth every penny.

>also fuck you nigger see pic

Im so hungry fam

The pic lead to a penis same fag
> (You)
> Op here ....... Are you retarded there's 15 posts and 8 posters that's impossible
> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>Same fag

The pic lead to a penis same fag
> (You)
> Op here ....... Are you retarded there's 15 posts and 8 posters that's impossible

Op here

>
>Op here
Same fag 100%