My girlfriend farted while we were kissing should I break up with her?

My girlfriend farted while we were kissing should I break up with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No let her fart on your cock.

She's still alive? You call yourself a man?

Yep
Clear sign of no respect, potential besty or roomy fucker

Use it as a segue to much more highly perverted sexual acts? I don't know...that's what I would try to do...and have done before...

Dubs say yes

if dubs then yes...

Post pic and we decide

Dilemmas,dilemmas...

obviously.

unless she has a condition, or you know she is currently ill.

just an overall sign of lack of respect and not giving a fuck.

ask her to do it every time, punish her when she doesn't

absolutely disgusting. women are meant to be pristine princesses. slap her really hard in the face, and then make her pay you $1000. If she doesn't pay beat her to an inch of her life and then leave her.

If she farted while kissing then she wants it in the butt.

Tell her the asshole is asking for it

it's the only option.

farting while kissing is an aggresive instinct by females to try and scare away any unwanted males.
break up before she breaks up with you.

She wants you to bathe in her ass gas and live the rest of your days alone, dreaming of the sweet smell of her farts and queefs while you jack off using your own tears as lubrication.

This thread is funny
>but yeah, fuck her in the ass before she loses respect for you and fucks your friends, especially your black friends, or worse, asain friends .... Dick in the butt, write it down.

Next time ask her to warn you so you can put you mouth on her anus and really take it over the lungs.

Yes, absolutely. That is fucking disgusting.

Well, atleast she didn`t fart while you were tongue punching her fart box.

do this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc

Yes girls fart when they fuck more than 1 guy, she be cheating on you

Why not, you can just swap her out for a different body pillow

My ex farted in her sleep once. I lay there awake all night. 4 years on, still have not forgotten.

Fuck yeah you should break up with her, a grill who farts is not grill friend material, god knows what other disgusting stuff she does. You should probably send her my way, hell she probably has a pee fetish also, fuck this whore is disgusting.

its a fart bro, nothing to worry about

Why are people like you ruining Sup Forums? We are not here for this normie shit.

>2016
>not praising woman's farts

What are you, retarded? You don't break up with a girl just because she broke wind.

>only if she does it while you're rimming her

It's a sign that she was sexually aroused, you dolt.

ya dude i would it mean something wrong with her.....

normal girl do not fart or take a shit it's a fact so it mean your girl not normal at all.

Lol
Is that what she keeps telling you?

Dubs have spoken.

Marry her

fucking kill her

thats foul man. leave her. but line yourself up with another chick beforehand so you can easily transition.

listen has she ever belched at all? real girls don't do that.

if she did, dump her.

lol, if this is real.. yeah man, you can't build a life with someone who farts during intimate moments.. that's just fucked up.

She's a He.

Don't blow so much when you kiss. She's a girl, not bagpipes.