My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened

My girlfriend got raped and beaten. I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmkRHo4Vca4#t=434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck her one last time then dump her

You are completely in the right, don't listen to your pussy friends

I was with you til the feeling right part. But I can't blame you for doing you. Just don't have to feel so great about it ya dick.

Trips never lie

Then she'll claim that you raped her

Nice pasta m80

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Copy pasta

Why do people post copypasta? Smh

Nice Dubs.

But you are totally in the right to break up with her. In all likelihood she's lying about the rape anyway; she probably just slept with a guy while she was drunk, panicked and told you she'd been raped in the hope you wouldn't be mad at her and console her. Drop her like a hot potato; drop her like Hitler dropped the D's on the Jews.

idk, she has friends to be there for her. I wanna say it was too harsh cause she went through some serious shit but uh
>Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party.
She was being fucking stupid so she paid the consequences.
Fuck her dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=jmkRHo4Vca4#t=434
It will fade away.

Nah, fuck her. Fuck your cuck friends, too. Lied to you and was hanging around a couple guys she didn't know. She's obviously both an idiot and a liar. Shame she got raped, but that's the kinda shit that happens when you lack common sense and personal responsibility. Better off without a stupid slut like that. Good luck, friend.

Guys, this is pasta

This.

Stale as fuck
0/10
get some new material faggot

pastadubs

that's cold bro. But rightly deserved, imo

sometime's a man's do what a man's gotta do and you've got bigger balls than most

I think it's not cool if you are threating your partner with a break up if she goes out, but since you gave her your word, she promised she wouldn't do it and then did it anyway, it's completely valid.

Also going alone with two random guys to another party? Give me a break. It's important to point out to people that she broke your trust, also went with two random guys somewhere, and you are a man of your word.

no man, you're in the right. it's terrible what happened to her, but you already know she was going to fuck those dudes anyways. that relationship was done, she made that choice. no offense to you, but she's a total bitch and not worth your time. you did the right thing, it was hard but you're in the right. Good job, user.

You don't owe her anything, they may think you're cold, but it's not your fault that she was beaten and raped.
Move on with your life user, don't look back.

Real men have principles and standards, you promised something and kept it. It isn't wrong.

Tell them how you said you were going to break up with her for going anyway, she lied to you and how she was chatting to some guy there anyway 'cheating intentions' and all

Quint get

You all need to realize that is is an old copypasta from years ago.

Quint

1. You have no right to tell her not to go.

2. I see this posted at least once a week.

No you haven't I post this every month on the 29th

Who cares about 3D women ?
They're all whores.

user, listen to me. You're right.