I'm fucking done with trying find a good YLYL without fucking shitty desu and fruit fucking spam...

I'm fucking done with trying find a good YLYL without fucking shitty desu and fruit fucking spam, honestly I don't see the point. Why spam on a type of thread you dont like and fucking ruin when you could simply scroll on. It's fucking dumb. Lots of people enjoy YLYL(s) and CANCER like the pear, banana and desu fuck it up. I actually at the point of breaking, go to catalogue and search YLYL and scroll for a moment I guarantee you will see what I'm talking about. Stupid ruining something others like by being edgy. Go ahead and post that cancer on this thread, at this point I really don't care. If you find desu,the pear and banana funny just go and tie a noose, chop your dick off and hang yourself.

That's all I have to say. Have a good day Sup Forums, and to all your cancerous spammers I hope your family DIES of FUCKING CANCER. I bid all the a good day. Au revoir.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc
bild.me/bild.php?file=38290951461828975622.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too lazy to check pasta. If not, I'm sorry, OP. Hope you feel better.

Go to /gif/, we are fruit free.

Yea fcking spams

thanks, Lori!

What the FUCK user?! How could you ever post something like that?! In all my years on Sup Forums that's got to be the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. You better hope the cops don't find you

Eww

Thanks Lori

Jesus Christ user. I know this is Sup Forums but holy fuck, at least have some level of decency you scumbag

OP seems mad. is he mad?

Mods!

Did someone say desu?

I agree with you whole hearted user.

Granted though there's often shit, and reposted shit occasionally there's some decent shit.

And honestly it's nice to have some variety from the 4000th pics you shouldn't share, and rate my dicks and so on.

You all proud of yourself because you think your making people mad?

I can almost see your huge overweight silhouette hunched over the computer as you go into your anime folder looking for another image to post.

"Such an epic troll" you think to yourself as you post another weaboo copy pasta. Your not getting anyone mad, we all know people like you exist. I'm cringing more than anything actually imagining your life and how it led to you doing this right now. Fuck it puts me off having kids just incase they ever turn out like you. IDK how your parents live with it

MODS! IS THIS ALLOWED?

Okay

Funny as fuck. lol

Can someone please post that "there he goes! he posted it again!" things. I fucking die.

fuck off desu bring it on bitch!!!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░
░░▐░░▓░░░░░░░░▓░░░░▄▄░░
░░▐▌░▀▌░░░░░░▄░░▄▒▀▀░░░
░░░▀▒░▐▄░▄░▐▐▌░▓▀░░░░░░
░░░░░▀▄▐▄▄▄▄▐▌▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▐███▓▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▄▐█▓▓▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░▐▌▐█▌▐▌░░▀▒▄░░░░
░░░▐░░▐▀░░▀▀░▒░░░░▀░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄▒░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░

I'm gonna bet his parents drink themselves to sleep every night while deciding wether tonight's the night they finally go through with the murder/suicide they've yearned for for so many years

Fuck you. I'm out.

I HOPE YOU GET ASS CANCER. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

──────────────▓████▓█▓████▓───────────── ────────────██▓─▒──────░░─▓██─────────── ──────────▒██───▓░░░░░─▓▓───██────────── ─────────▒█──░▒──░─────▒─░░▒─▒█───────── ─────────█──▓▓───█░░░░▓▓───█░─██──────── ────────██─░░▒─░▒▓░───▒▒▒─▒─░──█──────── ────────█▒█──░█░──▒───▒──▒█──▒██▒─────── ────────█▓██─░▓───▓──▒───▒─░─██▓█─────── ────────█████──▓░░█▒░█░░▓───█████─────── ────────██░─██─░▒──░─░─▓░──██─███─────── ────────███──██▒─░─▒▒▒░──███──███─────── ────────███───▒███▓▒▒▓▒███────██▓─────── ────────▓███────▓██▒█░██─────███░─────── ─────────█─██──███─▒▓─▓██▒──██─█────────

Could you make it any more obvious?
> I will delete this image in a few seconds.jpg

You see my disbelieving brethren, desu is all around you, the children of suiseisekis wrath are constantly restocking their folders and constantly lurking, ready to strike with the force of an 3 yo with arthritis in both hands, but even if we are weak as one alone, together, we can overthrow even the biggest, tumor filled threads, Heil desu!
We the people, the people of desu have sworn by the holy sword of suiseisekI to step aside and give ourselves to the will of faith, and it is the will of faith to let everything becone desu, to let everything become spiderman, to let EVERYTHING become potassium.
For THIS is the way of desu

At the end of the path of purging lies a beautiful world of ceramic tatas, made only with the purpose to satisfy the needs of the weary desu warriors. Will you be one of those warrior's or will you be one of the poor souls decaying in the path of the inevitable glory of desu?

With delight I see a future, a future where all shitposters; banana, Judy, desu, and spiderman shall fusion together, to be a great entity of cancer, to destroy all the other cancer until it devours itself

And when the deed is done. And the hollow corpses of ylyl are nothing but feast's of maggots, the holy mistress suiseiseki herself will descent from the realm of desu, for this beautiful future is her new home

My inspiration is that of one that has heard, seen and felt nothing else than suiseiseki herself, for her sweet tonic of praise is what awaits us in the world after the cancer. Her smooth ceramic arms will embrace each one of her loyal servants and she will lead us to ultimate desu

Why are you mad desu?

You really don't get it do you

Never cared about

youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc

OP here good to see such a strong opinion is around and despise desu and banana CANCER

Also nice dubs and checked out /gif/ and it's not bad. Thanks for sharing.

Because daddies cummies aren't in my tummies.

What is with the desu faggotry lol. Pretty funny that it pissed OP off so much

It is time to stop
This, this is not ok

So sing with me user!

United forever in Suiseiseki and desu,
Our mighty flamewars will ever endure.
The Great Sup Forums anarchists will live through the ages.
The dream of a people their fortress secure.

Long live our Sup Forums motherland,
Built by the Anons mighty hands.
Long live our Anons, united and free.
Strong in our friendship tried by fire.
Long may our flags of hate inspire,
Shining in glory for all men of Sup Forums.

Through days dark and stormy where Great Anons lead us
Our eyes saw the bright board of freedom a/b/ove
And Anonymity our leader with faith in the people,
Inspired us to build up the land that we love.

Built by the Anons mighty hands.

We fought for the future, destroyed the invaders,
And brought to our homeland the laurels of fame.
Our glory will live in the memory of Suiseiseki.
And all generations will honour her name.

Built by the Anons mighty hand.

Nigga you gay

What lead you to such a conclusion my dear user? Do think about gayness a lot during your day?

Unplug your modem, it's getting pretty hot.

Might my modem have the system32 virus?

OH NO

What will Sup Forums do without.... you

that whiney stupid fuckface

how can we go on...

Yeah, you should microwave your hard drive. It would get rid of that nasty little system32 virus, I should know because I was a Best Buy Geek Squad employee.

See

Yeah right, spider. I don't believe that for a second.

Hmm I need my desu drive tbh. Now to get back on topic.

Farewell my dearest maiden desu,
Farewell, farewell, farewell,
Alas, I must be parting you,
For I fight for Sup Forums's Gloria!
Gloria! Gloria!
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Viktoria!
Sieg Heil! Viktoria!

Our sight and aim are finely tuned!
On OP, NEWFAG, and LE-MEMES!
Farewell, farewell, farewell!
For we fight for Sup Forums's Gloria!
Gloria! Gloria!
Sieg Heil! Viktoria!

We never rest, Suiseiseki press on!
Farewell! Farewell! Farewell!
Until we've broke the Faggots spawn!
Farewell! Farewell! Farewell!
For we fight for 4chans's Gloria!
Gloria! Gloria!
Sieg Heil! Viktoria!

Give me your hand, my maiden desu!
Farewell, Farewell, Farewell,
A parting kiss, and then adieu!
Farewell, Farewell, Farewell!
For I fight for Sup Forums's Gloria!
Gloria! Gloria!
Sieg Heil! Viktoria!

Fuck yeah, I'm in!
Going to read up on serious hacking! Thanks user!

My gift to you OP.
>The rarest pepe

bild.me/bild.php?file=38290951461828975622.gif

i dont fucking care fuck off cancer shit boy kys scum faggot get the fuck out fuck you little ass nigga shit.

Thanks, Lori!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

give it up op
I come here like once a fortnight just move on.
There are other boards that were like Sup Forums in 2006-2010,let these dickholes have this site they have ruined its all good.
tldr move on let the autists post more wiafu,loli and furry threads while they circlejerk about their supersecret no normies club.

I hole hardetly agree with you OP
Banana is just an overused meme and not funny anymore

kek you autistic faggot, go outside or something.

It's all we ever wanted.

You know that asking for people not to do it makea it more fun

so what did you post? banana?

i mean by now i have accepted that banana is simply a part of ylyl, but the pear and desu faggots will go once highschool starts again after summer

>Deal with it faggot, there is always 8ch

ur a fag

there is no we anymore
just you and your edge

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

>not recognizing obvious b8

>we
>as in, literally one person

>implying there is a group of people posting desu
>all saying the same thing in the same tone of voice
>browsing the same threads on the same boards
>all the same times every day
Nigga please

>we

  ▲
▲ ▲

What was posted???

Death to ghetto memes I say.

aww wtf thats the grossest thing ive ever seen

Disgusting WTF who would like that!

What was it

MODS!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

mexican sugar dancing

What did he post?

For real though what did he post?

Great now we have the cancer protesting other cancers. Kys ylyls are killing Sup Forums.

Wasted trips

hey how do I join on a mac thx in advance

Summerfag

New fag detected. Obviously one of those "I will delete this in 5 minutes, act like it's disturbing". Stupid fucking cancer

Why do you use cancer to get rid of cancer?

Your mom is a whore