Female here. So my current boyfriend is a nice guy and treats me well. But he's so boring now...

Female here. So my current boyfriend is a nice guy and treats me well. But he's so boring now. I found a new exciting boyfriend and I wanna dump my current one.

So just for fun, I want to dump him in the most hurtful way. I need your advice Sup Forums, what's the most hurtful way of dumping a guy?

I'll even record his reaction so that me and my new boyfriend can laugh about it afterwards.

If I see a good advice, I'll dump all my nudes. Bonus, if my current boyfriend commits suicide, I'll take requests and deliver.

If i ever dated a girl who found joy from dumping her old bf just to show to me i would kick her out of my house and shoot her on my front lawn

Tits or gtfo.

>sage

Drink bleach you cunt

bump for potential

sage
go be gay somewhere else faggot

Go with your old bf to a restaurant or something. Make the new one flirt with you... and accept him. So he can see it live.

Also: go to a solitary place and start to have sex with your bf. Then the new one appears and tell you to have sex with him. You fuck him in front of your old bf.

who the hell wants your nudes. gtfo bitch

doesn't matter because he's already cheating on your lazy ass anyway
get a fucking job

Well aren't you a worthless whore. But I do want those nudes so I suggest you tell him in person how worthless he is and ridicule him about all his insecurities. Tell him you used him because you thought nice guys were safe and that you faked every orgasm when you two had sex. Now tits or gtfo

>im sooo important there's no way my boyfriend could live without me
lol this deluded bitch
he will literally be fucking your best friend 20 minutes after you break up, you will probably see her driving to his house on the way home.

g8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 names k8 always l8

this

Just invite someone else to your house and start fucking. When your bf comes home from work, make sure he sees you fucking, and then just say "oh, did i forget to tell you? Yeah, im not with you anymore"

Baaaiiittt

do people after 10 years of Sup Forums still not recognize a troll when they see him?

But your fedora wont let you get a girl user

Does it excite you that someone would commit suicide because of you? You are so important to them that they kil themselves?

Give us his contact info and we'll help you.

Newfags dont know the rules. Tits with timestamp or gtfo

You should fucking kill yourself but leave a note beforehand telling him you were a worthless fucking cunt and not good enough for him. That should be pretty hilarious.

I know this is bait but I don't care.

I'm with my nice guy boring boyfriend right now. He's paying for my dinner, our dinner, right after I made him buy me a new Prada bag.

I'm looking at my phone reading all of your suggestions and he doesn't know our plot. *wink*. Shhh...

Still haven't seen any good suggestions yet. Come on Sup Forums, I'll even record his suicide and post it here. I'm so excited!

>So just for fun, I want to dump him in the most hurtful way.

the usual, text message of you sucking a black dude off.

B8ing b8 is b8

Timestamp

Nice bread. :^)

Fucking whiteknight.

>2016
>baiting this hard

Somehow just let him walk on you having sex with other guys. Tell him he cant pleasure you. Tell him you were with him only for the money, "did you actually think someone as ugly as you deserves an actual girlfriend!"
Or just ask him to kill himself in front of you. Tell him its the only way he can pleasure you. Tell him you really want to see it and that it would make you so excited. Then ask him to do it quickly because you want to continue fucking with your new bf

not a whitenight at all, stop being butthurt and be a real human, take off that fedora and earn some big boy points

this is actually really good bait, im pretty angry tbh

Here's proof I'm not baiting.

I had to research what baiting means. Sorry for the delay.

Nice try. I'll think about it. Any more suggestions? I'm thinking of faking a fake home invasion by my 5 black guy friends and they'll rape my current boyfriend and I'll act horrified while I watch. And after they're done raping him... I don't know. Still thinking of a great ending

First idea was good. If I took my girl out, and some guy started hitting on her, and she flirted back, I'd be pretty fucked up if she just straight up left with him for any reason.

>dat timestamp though

Not Trying/10

Kek nice timestamp

Nice fake timestamp
And you just happen to have 5 "black" gay friends willing to fuck a man?
You arent even trying properly. You fucked up your bait and chances.

>timestamp

Another femanon here