Girl I know has offered me to pay for us to stay in a hotel room for two months together during the holidays...

Girl I know has offered me to pay for us to stay in a hotel room for two months together during the holidays. She has good tits, but pretty much no other good redeeming qualities. Her personality and her face are utter cancer. Should I go for it?
Pic related, it's her

Yeah do it

Also, explain, wtf dude

long story, she's rich and doesn't want to stay with her parents during the summer. She doesn't want to be a hassle on someone by staying over for two months, so her parents let her rent out a hotel room for the entirety. Shits fucking weird. She said she would be lonely and would pay for me etc.
But I think the sex would be boring after a while, as I said she has no other redeeming qualities. Once I go I can't really back out after two weeks

Steal $$$

she'd definitley find out, and I see her most days of the week so don't think so

post more pics

So, worst case scenario, you get free shit and you get to fuck for two months? Are you retarded?
Pro tip: Ugly chicks love the dick. Sometimes slumming is so much more satisfying that fucking some "pretty" girl.

I'm not sexually deprived like 99% of /b seems to be. Fucking one girl for 2 months every night who I don't even really like isn't too appealing to me. In terms of "free shit" Id still be paying for the food I buy etc, so it's quite similar to staying with ur parents financially

only one I can find right now

>low test confirmed

Don't do it, you'll regret it right after you bust your first nut.

that's what I'm worried about

Sounds like it's a trap to steal your organs

Most likely

You faggot this girl is posted all the fucking time. Why do people fall for this?

Is her feet good?

well don't fuck hey every night for two months. just talk and be friends. either you fuck the whole time, don't fuck at all, or you fuck a few times and it gets awkward bc you got all weird and regret coming. go in it 100% if I were you

and if you don't like her, who cares. it's just two months. go do vacation stuff.

moar

Looks like my friend Jessica, I would fuck her every night & fill her black belly with my white babies!

Post face/body

Ok so you know you're gonna fuck during that time but have you fucked her before? Why would she pick you to sleep with