Feels Thread? Feels Thread!

Feels Thread? Feels Thread!

I hate to be one of those faggots who self diagnoses themself with one of those stupid disorders to convince themselves that they're not acting like faggots, but I think there may actually be something wrong with me, even now as I type there's something compelling me to type that I should feel guilty because there's someone out there who is actually suffering from actual problems and that my own pain is minute and i should stop acting like a little bitch.
Both sides of my family have mental disorders, and I'm fairly sure that my dad has schizophrenia and is starting to mentally deteriorate.
What do I do??? I tried going to a doctor before, they said there was something wrong with me (I didn't tell them the whole list of things that were wrong though), but I never went through a proper evaluation, and they told me that if the symptoms started back up, to come back. I want to stop feeling like shit and thinking that I'm crazy, but I do not trust those doctors or the drugs they administer.
What do I do?
Sorry if I seem like an attention faggot, but this is a legit concern, is anyone else experiencing anything similar?

I can't read at this font m8

same here
i man uop go to the doc and told everything about me
got medication
it got better trust me!

what?
right click
open new tab
or
save it

Shorter version? I'd rather not read a fucking novel

What did they diagnose you with?