Why don't you go to the gym? Or at least work out?

Why don't you go to the gym? Or at least work out?

it's gay

i do

Because I am not fat, ugly, poor and have a personality.

Because it's not fun, it's work. I genuinely don't understand how people enjoy exhausting themselves.

because i'm not an amerifat, because there is healthy food available where i live, not filled with corn syrup, because there isn't an auto-refill of soda at restaurant.

So i'm not overweight, and i don't need to go to the gym to stay in shape.

I have good genes

Jeans*

Cause im a lazy piece of shit

I do.

I fap for like 6 hours or so a day, does that count as workout?

I actually don't know. I fucking should but just decided not to. Fuck me.

And I should, why ?

Everything in life is work you can't have pleasure without pain

coming from the boy who's never left his mom's basment

who is that guy op? i recal his face

I am not insecure.

keep being proud of being exploited

it can release endorphins that make you feel good

Work smarter not harder. Person A goes to the gym everyday to have a body that will allow him to copulate with a female. Person B doesn't go to the gym, instead he rapes to obtain his coitus. A and B are both after the same thing, A's method can take years to achieve and has to be maintained. B's method can be achieved on a whim, he can go to Bar and find some drunk chick, he can wait in a parking garage, blackmail, coercion etc.

sorta looks like jesse mccartney but im not sure

I don't really see how that was an appropriate response

Yea but if you get strong enough you can use pure strength instead of blackmail, coercion, a lot more straight forward less bs approach

Definitely not Jesse. Looks more like the guy who played Zack from 'Saved By The Bell'

>Just find a drunk chick

You don't go out to bars much do you? Drunk chicks rarely get drunk and if the do they usually have large groups of friends. Drunk chicks rarely randomly wander off to parking garages on their own.

You don't need a gym chiselled body, it helps, but all you need is confidence and a splash of personality, with a good concept of personal hygiene.

No need to get all basement dweller and rapey

i did years ago but lost all motivation

something inside me died, i still live with the grief, but im not sure what died or how

guessing after years and years of not being loved by anybody, i realised i never was as a child

I do, but not as much as I should because I have other commitments and i'm also a lazy bastard.

You still have to go through the steps of obtaining that strength. Also, should an average guy be able to overpower an average girl by nature? I can see your point if your next conquest is Ronda Rousey, but that's far and few between.

i laugh at people who go to the gym.
sorry, but to me it seems like such a stupid thing to do.
i get enough physical exercise from walking my dog and taking the bike to work.

i just don´t see myself working with these machines or lifting weight.
that seems totally idiotic to me.

I'd rather nod off all day.

False, they do get blackout drunk and wonder away from from their group at bar. Have you been to a city? You always see some lady going to car at night in parking garage. Do you watch to news? Do you read the event that lead up to their demise? This shit happens on a daily basis.

Guys, guys get some moisturiser for that itchy neck beard. Your being whiney cunts again.

Let me guess, you are one of the americuck who's so proud of being exploited by the rich, work your ass off all day long only get 2 weeks of vacation, doesn't have healthcare, never retire, and have the same life expectancy than people from costa rica.

But you are proud and happy because "your country is number 1"

Results speak for themselves.

Go back to Sup Forums

No it doesn't. Girls don't get blackout drunk, on their own, for just this reason. They are surrounded by their girlfriend's too. As much as your a 'big guy' you'd still be too intimidated by a drunk girl. Passed out or not.

You still have the hurdle of leaving the basement and fitting in at a bar. The fat sweaty guy in his dads finest tuxedo, on his own is going to really stand out.

Implying just because I go to the gym/go for a jog I don't have a personality

Of course it's fucking work, if you sit on your ass all day not exercising your body then you're going become unhealthy/fat. Even if you don't become fat you will have serious physical limitations, you won't even be able to run for more than 20 metres or lift something that weighs 20kg

Doesn't matter how good your genes are, if you sit on your ass you're going to turn into a potato regardless

/thread

As long as you do it on the other arm too

Don't even have to go to the gym man, just get your body exercised by jogging a few times a week or some shit, you will feel a lot better trust me

Yes you are

Bro u got it all wrong... People at the gym aint fat, we just got some muscle. Ur just making excuses cuz u lazy and u dont wanna pick up the weights

What results? Your a fat whiney cunt thats the result of failed parenting.

You still need to do that cardio fam (don't need gym, just jog)

Hmm well the fact that I've gotten laid by this very method proves you wrong. The hundreds of women who got taken advantage of after leaving a bar drunk proves you wrong. It's called opportunity. I'm sorry you're having a hard time accepting this.

Still has sex

Don't ever change Sup Forums

i live in a city, so i don't have a car, i use public bike rental to move around, or public transportation, or walk, so i don't need to "jog", you just need to admit that your american way of living is degenerate.

Sorry buddy pull the other one. I can accept you drunkenly take advantage of your own hand but I highly, highly doubt you have gotten laid or actually left your comfort zone.

With your own hand?

I have severe social anxiety and would probably have a panic attack if i went to the gym, i try to work out at home tho

Good thing no one asked for your opinion faggot

U laugh at people who are stronger than u? Who are phyically better than u and are closer to reaching our evolutionary potential for muscle and strength? Keep making excuses to be weak and skinny buddy

I worked out for years and now that I'm sexy enough, I'm more oriented toward studying.

Nah you'll be right. No one cares at tge gym whether your fat, thin or just skeletal. You are there to improve yourself just like everyone else. Take the first step user you can do it

Nice, thats what i plan on doing once ive reached my body goals

One second let me check! Nope your wishful thinking didn't alter reality. You can remain in denial all you want, but it has happened and more than once. Bars, campus parties, hell I even got blowjob after threatening to spread nudes someone posted on anonib of a chick I knew from highschool. Sorry to ruffle your delicate moral sensibilities.

gym is just a shitty trend for insecure gayboys to feel masculine in the 2010s

Lol amazing well that angry rant sure put me in my place.

Share with us user your dating prowess and those black mail nudes. I'll just grab a beer and wait.

Or it will ensute greater physicsl capacity, longer life and less injury later in life. Oh, and the whole optimized hormonal production part because legday.

Nope not really. The idea of going to a gym really makes basement dwellers feel insecure though. Don't worry your still moms big man ;)

Don't go to the gym but I jog and ride bikes mainly for stamina.

>inb4 cardio is for fags

I do a lot of downhill and enduro.

evolution is about mating. In today's society people make kids when they are in a stable relationship (except for nigger and redneck). Muscle can help getting laid, but they don't help you finding a wife that will live her entire life with you.

I'd like to. But my job requires me to be fairly active, so when I get home fairly late in the day I simply can't be bothered.

Basically cause I'm lazy. Luckily I'm not fat yet though. But I can definitely notice my metabolism slowing as I approach 25.

That doesn't even make sense.

Instead of learning other ways to please a woman sexually, a cuck gets a different dude, better endowed than himself, to do the job. A cuck doesn't want to improve. He takes the easy way out.

The exact opposite of working for something.

You are a cuck, doing the hard work of supporting the country, while other people enjoy the wealth you are creating.

And what makes you a real cuck is that you are happy with the situation and proud of being exploited.

Evolution a process that takes time to ensure that a species has the correct adaptions to survive.
Mating is looking for a partner that provides to be what you consider the pinnacle of evolutionary success to ensure that your offspring will have the greatest chance of survival.
Their used to be a lot more desirable traits than what exists in the world of MTV and Jersey shore.
Artistic, strength and intelligent all used to be strong adaptions but now all you need is to be rich.

You are retarded.

Holy projection. Working out and working for a soulless corporation are two entirely different things friend.

Artistic, strong and intelligent*

аs a skinny fuck I started going to the gym to put on some weight

After an year of exercising and keeping a somewhat consistent diet I had only put on 5 kilos but that's probably because I also grew about 3-4 centimeters

it turned out I have some kind of disorder that prevents me from getting all the nutrients out of food and i can't really grow muscles bc of that

that was when I was 17, I haven't been to the gym in the last 4 years

sometimes I jog for pleasure

Well..Doesn't being rich offer a great chance of survival to your offspring ? More than being creative actually ?

i wasn't talking about working out but about the whole "Everything in life is work you can't have pleasure without pain" mentality.

You are paying for everything with your hard work, while other people are enjoying the result of you work without having to work yourself.

Like in a cuck relationship : you do all the hard work of looking after your wife, while someone else is fucking her.

>So i'm not overweight, and i don't need to go to the gym to stay in shape.
So in other words...pic related. Understood.

i do push ups in my room, thinking about going running

Northern

I do. I've lost nearly 20 pounds so far and I feel stronger than ever. It's a start and I hope to keep up the pace. I've missed a few times here and there and it disappoints me, though sometimes I can't help it. Can't really go if I sprain my ankle at work.

Who said anything about dating?? I've never dated anyone, why bother? Again just another roundabout way of getting laid. I've only had sex seven times. Four were via prostitution at a local Asian massage parlor. Which I guess if they were forced to work there against their will it can be considered rape, but I paid so meh. Two were with extremely intoxicated chicks I met at a bar. One was a chick at a party who wanted to bum some xanax and adderall from me, she didn't have any cash on he so I coaxed her into sex for a few of them. Granted I'm sure the alcohol helped.

No the more children you have is the most important factor lots of retards have 3 kids by the time their 25 so its safe to say we won't be getting any smarter in the long run because the rich smart people only have 1 or 2 kids usually.

It depends on how you look at it I guess.
In one way you're completely right, having wealth does ensure that your offspring will live well and have no trouble in life and that could be considered an evolutionary adaption but at the same time a lot of these rich families have no real skills or personality. They couldn't function without everyone below them.

>closer to reaching our evolutionary potential for muscle and strength
Nigger we're weaker than our ancestors what the fuck are you talking about ? If anything we'll get weaker and longer fingers.

Because of the other people in gym. I rather just buy new barbell weights for home.

We would have peaked as a species before weapons became a thing. Before then if you weren't strong there was nothing stopping some dude from killing you and fucking your wife. Efficent weapons and having laws obviously changed that

Yes it's true, especially unearned wealth which rarely makes for some good life lessons. However wealth and power still remains the most obvious safe perspective for your family, so it cannot be brushed off as irrelevant in human attraction

I did but dont like to go to gym cuz too much people.
Used to go when had a empty gym.

You are aware improvement, whether it's physical, mental, financial or whatever, usually requires some amount of work? That's not cuck behavior, that's just life friend. Sure you can be exploited, but most things require work, and viewing that as a negative thing is unnecessarily pessimistic.

Very good point, I wasn't trying to brush it off as an attraction but I was talking about a more primal definition of evolution and reproduction though it's pretty irrelevant in 2016.

>usually requires some amount of work

You know there is a difference between thinking some work is sometimes required to achieve things, and thinking "you can't have pleasure without pain" which means painful work is always needed.

Most of the time it isn't.

Wife? Marriage is fairly new in terms of our 200,000 year existence. Wouldn't have been around during our preagricultural days. I'm assuming you're talking about our hunter gatherer ancestors.

>it can be considered rape, but I paid so meh
kek

Because I'm injured

This is not true at all. I love laughing at fatties trying to lose weight by going to the gym when they can just stay home and eat less. I know that 99% of them will give up and blame genetics.

What a retarded mindset. So you're not going to study until your body is acceptable? Working out only takes like an hour a day, you still have the rest of the day to study

I'll bite.
Why do you have to laugh at them? At least they are having a go. I'm sure that the ridicule doesn't help them and their self esteem. It's not just about eating less to live a healthy lifestyle.