Can someone explain to me why these /k guys are so fucking serious all the time...

Can someone explain to me why these /k guys are so fucking serious all the time? It's all Ameruca and guns with these guys, humor is not appreciated at all. Where does all the fucking anger come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/04/28/health/shootings-by-children/
youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Small cock.They compensate it with guns.That's their source of frustration,which became anger if anyone point out this insecurity.

f4g

Interesting, but that would mean a board about cars would inevitably end up being similar to /k

Tru dat. Only gun I have is a small revolver and my dick is average sized.

Maybe ur just a newfag? All those special interest boards have their own culture and sense of humour. Some take themselves more seriously than others. I don't ever browse /k/ because I'm Aussie and don't even shoot, let alone collect assault weapons like the American /k/ users. How much of a sense of humour would you even expect them to have?

Agreed I'm a newfag, does /b ever troll other boards though? It must get irresistible sometimes

Avarge gun=avarge cock
But you still feel insecure about it,doesn't?
Btw gun is phallic symbol newf4gs(in life).

>assault weapon
Define assault weapon.

Comes from dealing with faggots that got cock on the brain like - it's the standard response of assholes that know nothing about guns and who project their own insecurities and sexual lifestyle onto others who do something they disagree with.
It's the same response adults give to children who won't shut the fuck up about "are we there yet?" every 5 fucking minutes in a car ride to an amusement park. After hearing the same shit over and over it gets really fucking old fast.

Sup Forums is to average folk irl
as
/k/ is to average folk interested in guns
as
/ck/ is to people who can actually cook
as
/fit/ is to people who are actually athletic
as
/lit/ is to people who are actually well read and literate

Get the idea?

/k/ is a board on Sup Forums.

>Where does all the fucking anger come from?
from living in a crumbling hell hole and knowing their lives are inutile and soon-to-be forever forgotten

>they're nihilists, hence the death-weapon fetishism

>which became anger

Picrelated. Mostly from that mentality. Also intolerant of people disrespecting/disregarding history and the constitution in general.

I strongly suspect that /k/ may have one of the oldest user bases on Sup Forums.

An assault rifle or pistol. A firearm not primarily designed for hunting, target-shooting, farming or pest-control.

Only because I have ED

Became anger from seeing it repeatedly. It's the only response those cunts have because they have no other valid argument - you can't even debate the whiny little shits because they immediately argue with ideological fallacies and appeals to emotion 99.9% of the time.

/k/'s here!

Not even close to any state's accepted definition. Easier one: Define "assault RIFLE," and then work on the etymology of "assault weapon"

Average age in /k/ is 40somethings, with quite a few up in their 60s.

I don't give two fucks, m8. Take your autism and your definitions and go back to /k/. I'm not anti-gun, I'm not into gun politics, shoot rats at the dump with your AR-10 for all I care. Or niggers for that matter.

So does it true?If not why are you being soo emotional?

You only posted your opinion as to what it means. Good job, more meaningless shit.

trips don't lie....

Not being emotional. I generally curse when I speak, because it's only fucking words.
You want to see emotional get into an IRL argument with an antigunner and then just laugh at all their arguments.
Just laugh right in their face and call them an idiot the entire time.
They will explode and assault you - proving once again, they are the more violent of the two.

see
I'm starting to think OP was right. You /k/ guys really are very touchy and autistic aren't you?

Are you joking? They're some of the most humerous cunts on this site.

>uses a meme as an insult
>expects to be taken seriously
Alright junior. Toddle along, adults are talking.

Did I state that gunowners more or less violent than non-gunowners?
What do you want to prove?
You didn't speak here,you type.
Calling someone idiot is an ad hominem,and they won't take you,and your small cock seriously.

You think about men's cocks a lot?
Something you'd like to step out of there, fruitcake?
It's ok, you're faggot friends will accept you.

You proving OP points with your behaviour....
just saying....

Just more autism! I'm glad I commented on this thread. The /k/ is strong with this one.

Sorry, I don't own guns, I live in Canada.
But you gents sure love cock to be talking about it a lot. Thinking about their cocks because they own a piece of metal.
How does that even work?

I hope you all don't think having a cock or being old is necessary to own a gun.

Epic trips.
Don't mind this guy
He's got serious issues irl.

Surrender,and we let you leave.

Not at all, young lady.
Allow me to check your dubs.

kek

Girls love guns. And remember that only 0.05% of guns are ever used in crime. The vast majority of gun owners are not criminals.

Eh, no thanks - I'll leave when I want.
I still don't see why you think because they own a gun they have a small penis. Why would you even fantasize about another man's genitals because of what they own?
Perhaps it's your own insecurities you're worried about because you think someone who can legally, I'm assuming, own a gun for whatever reason is going to hurt you in some way, so your fear of them causes that response in you.
You do know your police shoot and kill more than just African Americans in the US don't you? Those people own and carry guns too. Do you think they have small penises as well?
If you do I think the immaturity is stemming from you and your lack of respect for authority and people's lifestyle decisions. I will also assume you are probably a democrat, yeah? Aren't you supposed to be the group that respects a person's individual rights as long as they aren't hurting anyone?

Pretty typical backseat soldiers who sit on their arses in front of their backdoor with a shotgun waiting for some outside influence to inject any passing sense of meaning in the world into their dull, empty lives.

/k/ has humour, it's just not Sup Forums tier humour. To be honest it's more mature and information based

As opposed to putting people down online to inject meaning into your own dull life, eh?

/k/ collects moist nuggets and bad dragons.

Police didn't choosed to carry firearms from their free will,it's part of their job.I have no insecurities related to my own genitalia.My world not orbiting around the US.I'm not from the US,but if you really intrested in my opinion both party serving their providing elite,not the common people/avarge voter.Just because someone is in power,it doesn't make every action automaticly right/legitimate.

Thanks for the info, friend!

So you interject your opinions in on a situation that has nothing to do with you and no direct effect on your life.
Interesting, and here I thought that only the Americans like to stick their nose into everyone's business.

There are a lot of sales going on this holiday weekend if you need to finally become /k/.

we're not serous you just meet all the edgy ones,

trump

posting some /k/ stuff

OP answered a question.I answered it.They interjected their "opinions",not me.I'm the victim,not them.If they didn't want to discuss they saltiness,they are not obligated to stay in this thread.

Dude... Stop... Just stop posting. You're making us look bad.

You're the guy on the subway who shit his pants but refuses to get of the train forcing everyone to tolerate your sink. Just take the high road and go.

"I'm the victim."
Sorry, but you sound like Anita Sarkeesian. You realize you can turn off the computer and not be "victimized" anymore, right?
Especially when you're the one instigating the "victimization"'you're receiving.

They're probably still pissed from that time they ate semen cake

What did you expected from this thread?

That was fake.

cant we all just get along?

Shut up Rodney.

Do you think this is all real?

So far I have seen where has a valid argument. All the people who have been against guns have used the same trolling over and over with no legitimate argument or concerns, like the one who admitted he's not even an American.
They are causing problems and sticking their noses into people's business just like they accuse Americans of.
That's the very definition of hypocrisy.
Sorry, but they are the ones asking for the problems then.

not really no.

Sup Forums does not need guns. They have Queen Boxxy to protect them.

When you free your eyes ethernal price.

not an argument

can't tell if bait or genuine butthurt /k/ommando

:)

/k/'s queen is an Indian lesbian

>is rifle
>capable of assaulting someone
There you go, obvious gun-tard.

Well done gentleman.Operation accomplished.

The Queen of /k/.

Tell that to the millions of women that own firearms in the US.

OP would liked an answer about guys.I gave an explanation.
Btw are gun owner womans salty?

Brilliant post.
People that hate guns are always the ones that can't have them, either for legal reasons, or fear.
They can go be victims on their own time.

I can tell you are either from UK or Aus, meaning, you can't own a gun, and you're butthurt about it.
Hahahah

Great holiday weekend to take your kids out shooting!

Sure it is :^)
edition.cnn.com/2016/04/28/health/shootings-by-children/

the link with sound please!

No, and I'm a guy, and I'm not salty. I'm very friendly. Actually, at the range, people are friendly AF.
I've noticed a lot of people who spend times on the computer talking about guns don't really own many. If they did, they'd spend their time shooting them.
My theory is that /k/ is just a bunch of posers; few of them are what I call "collectors" or "hobbyists". They buy a shitty glock and claim they know everything. They are probably dicks for the same reason all basement dwellers are dicks. They have zero social skills.

Rare in the extreme.

Good thing you said your opinion was theory. We know where to file that now.

i would like to c that little bitch do that in combat.

fucking red neck.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZE-EDGw2vo

>66 kids a year killed by guns
>thousands more killed swimming pools
You're right. Guns aren't effective enough, we need to take them to the lake instead.

What's yours? Tiny dicks? That screams factual.
Folks, we have a genius here.

I'm sorry. Where are you from?

Funny you should say that.... It used to be a common occurrence, and when it was banned, Sup Forums culture in general went sharply downhill. When you ban cross-board raids, you put a strangle-hold on the whole collective intelligence that actually influenced the internet as a whole much more than most 4channers even realise, which in turn now is influencing politics and world events.

Pleb tier swearing.
Abandon thread

True...

Be careful with fire this weekend.

They're all manlets.