How the literal fuck do i interact with shy people?

How the literal fuck do i interact with shy people?
There's this very shy girl that recently joined my group of friends, and I have been making a tremendous effort to get to know her, what her interests are, what her opinions on certain topics are- but I can hardly get more than few words out of her at a time.

I am a generally a sociable guy, I can easily talk to anybody, anywhere, anytime, but how do i talk to somebody that struggles to even look up from her own shoes?

Should I continue trying, or should I just let this boat sink?

you talk to her one on one?

yeah, from time to time

I'm sometis quite shy, but very sociable. I'd say that you may proceed slow and gradually.
The most feared thing is when a stranger brutally enters your fucking bubble, so if you are just smooth, things should be nice. If that doesnt work, then she's too autist 4 U.

she's probably not into you faggot

cause other people can be blocker...

well I don't know!!!

OP is a faggot

this, you're a faggot

She just doesn't like you. It's pretty simple. Get over it faggot.

Tip: whenever you do get her talking, make sure that she gets to speak uninterrupted. Shy people usually have problems with people interrupting them/not letting them speak their mind.

poke her on fb til she messages you.

She does not sound into you but protip, introverts do not like talking and being sociable all the time. Ask her to watch some movies or something like that where she does not have to talk much until she warms up to you.

If all else fails alcohol works usually

Had a kid like this in high school. Never spoke a word. Used to just talk to him like I would talk to myself. One on one he started to open up and talk more and more. Or you could just ask her out

if you want to know her opinion about something, start by presenting your own pov
if you want to know what music she likes, start by saying what music you like and ect.

never make big eyes or act surprised whenever she says anything
act like you don't care that much. be cool

try telling unfunny jokes. if you won't be afraid to embarass yourself, she won't too.

Ever consider she's not into beta's?

KEK

Lost

Like the others have said, might not like you and likely not one to talk much in small or large groups of people.

Or this.

If you're really going to want to strike up a conversation just to talk you're going to have to do some observation - chances are some of her likes and behavior has been in your face every time you see her.

Keep trying, it can take a while for a shy person to feel comfortable enough with someone to open up to them.

If your in a group, try to direct the conversation towards her, because she probably won't join in a lot otherwise. Ask her what she thinks about whatever subject you are talking about. Don't interrupt her, and give her confirmation that you are listening to her. If someone else tries to cut her off, don't let them.

If you are alone, you'll probably have to do a lot of talking, and keep the conversation going. Again, ask her questions about the subject of conversation. Make sure to act interested, and not get distracted.

Try keeping conversations online. Talk irl about the online conversations. Shy people tend to say al lot more on the Internet.

Talk with her when there are not people around, and something she likes if she is shy probably she is into anime and games, talk about that with her

This get to know her main interest by stalking her online. If she likes zelda than consider playing the game or learn the lore. You will have endless conversations with her if you found her main interest.

be patient and try to actually respect her. Forreal. She's probably shy because when people try to get to know her they have always had ulterior motives. Sharing information about yourself only to be discarded is not a nice feeling and she probably doesn't want a repeat incident.
I know its hard as a man to actually genuinely be interested in what a woman has to say but do try, or if you cant bear to care, don't pursue it.

I assume OP just wants to fuck her, so to be fair she would be completely right

Let her the time to be familiar with you.

YO
Try making her laugh. Some people don't find revealing opinions on certain topics or revealing their interests arrousing... Me included. Also sometimes making a TREMENDOUS effort to get to know someone is creating a TREMENDOUS obstacle for yourself... Be light and funny. Be that guy who doesn't really care about her - also the fact that what you really want is to fuck her, is a valuable factor. Why didn't you tell us? I dare say that its a minority of people who find OP's undivided attention and hyper-socializing attractive. Treat her like a normal person, not some big goal that you're trying to achieve - you're intemidating her.

Don't be a beta, OP...

Just pilot the fucking robot.

Fucking this.
When I get with shy or timid people, it's clear that I need to run the show and direct the action. Usually they do not object to my leadership unless they start to feel uncomfortable. Then I'll tone it down.

Name?