ITT: things you imediately regretted sticking your dick in. I'll start

ITT: things you imediately regretted sticking your dick in. I'll start.
Karate champ from Wilmington,NC

Makeup artist from Raleigh,NC

How is she a karate champ? Why did you regret it?

She looks like she has the potential to be a fatty too

Yikes

Cosplayer from Raleigh,NC

>>there are so many more but I'll leave it with those 3 for now.

Was fatty indeed. 3rd degree black belt somehow. Gave great head and really knew how to use them tyftt. But crazy bitches be crazy.

Dang black canary cosplay that's hot, why did you regret it?

You like rm a little chubby, eh? Girl in op is adorable btw. Why do you regret it?

Yikes indeed. Bitch used to hang out t my place and watch cable.
One day...
"I'm bored. Let's fuck."
Seemed like a good idea until I realized the hard way her ass wasn't clean.
She was freaky though, bless her heart.
Had to finish on her face

daamn!

Sara was fun but fuckin INSANE! Bitch would not stop calling me. She's 30 with the mentality of a 15yo.
Fucked like a wrestler though.

Clingy as hell and egg shaped. Only takes "d'angles" photos on fb and insta. Hooked up with only those pics to go on.
>>oh well here we go anyways
Wasn't woth the 2 hour drive.
Felt pathetic right away.

She's also send me pics like this trying to get me to come back for more sub par sex.

>egg shaped

Knew it, I know a girl the same shape (with much smaller tits) and they all have that same face with the tiny chin and chubby cheeks

Let's see dem tittays

I'd still try and smash, i love crazy. Right now i am dating quite the monotone bitch and i love it.

My step-mom

Now I want her everyday!

Pics?

Unfortunately I have no nudes of her. Just these cleavage pics (already posted the best) and of her huge Jew goyl nose

Bump

Star Wars obsessed freak, couldn't stop talking about Star Wars. Honestly, she just went on and on about it non-stop. I decided to cut the bitch loose when she tried to introduce me to some browser game that looked for 8 year old kids name "Habboon" on which she also played a Star Wars game.

I'm fucking an anime obsessed weeb now, also stupid, but atleast she sucks my dick while I watch Diamond is Unbreakable.

Left, btw.
>with the wine glass
>taking the picture

Crazy granola chick. Broke my heart almost immediately after we spent a weekend together and moved the fuck away and never looked back.
>>sigh

Her tits

Nice

Me and my ex girlfriend.

I impregnated her twice and she had two abortions. I decided that it was time to move away to avoid having to see this bitch once more after she called me to tell me she was pregnant a third time, good thing I beat up her little brother before I left considering he was a complete fucking idiot always complaining that I should help him because he's in a wheelchair, fucking tard.

Me and my ex girlfriend.

I impregnated her twice and she had two abortions. I decided that it was time to move away to avoid having to see this bitch once more after she called me to tell me she was pregnant a third time, good thing I beat up her little brother before I left considering he was a complete fucking idiot always complaining that I should help him because he's in a wheelchair, fucking tard.

Just an upside down pic of a decent pair. Gonna need more to go on than this, man.

Fucking lol

Don't know why it's upside down lol. I can't post anymore here... Sorry

Gotta get us a pic of her face while she's wearing the same dress.

Dude, same. Don't have a pic, but I fucked a makeup artist who looked just like that.

They're almost as freaky as hair dressers

Nice trips

Same level for sure. Plus, the makeup makes them look hotter than they actually are. Especially after 5 shots. The sex was actually good, but she was fucking psycho. Wanted my baby like right away. Thank god for pulling out.