How do i fix my back?

How do i fix my back?
ignore the cup of tea.

cut that shit off faggot

What's wrong with it?

i know the quality is shit but you should be able to see dark spots, those are pimple left overs, i don't know how to explain it properly.

seems fine to me, just keep washing your back gently

what ever you do.. dont open anything up, trust me that shit doesnt heal right

Use soap and water.

i'm taking a shower like twice a week, i don't have a job where i sweat so it's enough i think.(is it?)

That's a nice cup of tea.

quit doing steroids and your back and shoulders will stop breaking out, as for whats there, those are scars. There is scar cream you can get but its not magic. good job ruining your appearance for muscle tone dipshit

How long have they been there? I used to have them before I began paying attention to it when I wash up (I have psoriasis now, unrelated to whether I wash or not, but because I used to feel pain when hot water touched the wounds, I wouldn't wash there at all. Pimples arose, and I had a choice: shower right, or get real oozy.).

What kind of back? The only thing I can see in this picture is a cup of tea.

bro i'm not even that big, it's the camera.
i'm mainly doing pull ups.
can do muscle ups aswell.
around 2 years i guess.

>doesn't deny use of steroids

.... i don't fucking use steroids, i don't even work out seriously, i just do a few dozen of pull ups whenever i feel like it.

eat clean
change ur sheets twice a week
shower and all that shit, personal hygene
dry out, scrub ur back with product

Wash your back gently, shower more often, and change your seets weekly at least. Goodluck OP!

yea i guess the sheets should help. since i change them like one every 2 months lol.

I Used to have bad bacne until I got into looking after myself.

Cut out processed sugars and fats.
Change bed sheets every week.
Try going to a gym to sweat, sauna and steam at less busier times.
Shower twice a day, use less products, go gentle.
Change clothes regularly.
Sleep naked.
Drink lots of water.

Green texting on phone is a pain.

That's disgusting, I shower every day even when I didn't move.

Not perfectly clear of bacne but way better than before.

Had spots so thick and red that sitting back against something would be painful. Back looked like a game of connect the dots.

are you captain america?

I wish, just another creepy nerd from /fit/ giving advice that worked on almost completely eradicating my bacne.

Sweat.
Wash.
Water.

got a front pic?