So Chloë Moretz is dating 17 year old Brooklyn Beckham. She is 19 years old and everyone finds it fucking cute

So Chloƫ Moretz is dating 17 year old Brooklyn Beckham. She is 19 years old and everyone finds it fucking cute.
But when I date a 17 year old girl as a 19 year old guy, I'm called every name under the sun.

Society is run by faggots and made to benefit faggots. Shit passes me off.

Double standards everywhere

I don't think society looks down that bad on a 19 year old dating a 17 year old?

so she is done fucking niggers?

Yeah probably not. But unfortunately in my town, I'm getting shit for it from the people that know me.

Chloe was dating him when he was 15...

Dude I know a girl who started dating a 19 yo guy when she was 16 and he didn't get into trouble so why would you?

TL;DR quit bitching faggot.

Faggot I'm already dating her. I'm just tired of the shit I'm getting

Female pedos who are hot are acceptablr.

Unless you live in some backwater village in jesusland I'm having trouble believing you.

>17
>Pedo
Being this retarded

That's normal in England.

Ah sorry for that then OP, it's dumb though, it wouldn't be bad if a 21 year old was dating a 19 year old, or at least I wouldn't say so

nobody gives a fuck when a 19yo guy dates a 17yo girl

sounds like you're getting hated on by buttfrustrated virgins
if you got a hot gf enjoy it

once you go black you never go...oh wait...nvrmnd

I was dating a 17yo when I was 21. If you're getting shit about it, it's because you have a shitty personality. That bitch's parents loved me. No one else's opinion of the situation matters.

True. When I was 18 I dated a girl who had just turned 16, no one said shit.

This.

However it is true that society is hypocritical and much more interested in protecting wonen than men.

Her parents are fine with it. It's the cucks in my town. I live in a town with about 10,000 people. So there's some who know and give me crap. But I understand what you and the others are saying. I shouldn't give a shit

What are you faggots talking about?

when i was 14 i was fucking a 27 year old, no one ever gave me shit for that or her

There was a picture of her giving some rapper a ride and all the child-brained racists and cuck fetishists jumped to the retarded conclusion that they were lovers.

I literally had to google this faggot's name to find out if Chloe is lesbian or not.
Fuck American names

Silly that some faggots actually gave a shit

>American
That's David Beckhams son you fucking idiot.

>that manface
no surprise Sup Forums loves her so much. she looks like a closeted trap.

>giving some rapper a ride
i bet she did

my brothers ex wife dated him when he was 16, she was 23. my parents didnt care about the age difference.

your anger at women who do what you do is a projection of the frustration you feel at yourself. why can't you get a girlfriend your age? why do you have to lower yourself and date a younger slut who isn't attractive?

at the end of the day, all you want is for one girl to accept you. you know you wont find that in girls your age. why is this you? why are you undesirable?

you redirect these questions by angrily pointing the finger at girls. "THAT FUCKIGN SLUT DATES YOUNG GUYS! I AM DOING NOTHING WRONG. I AM NORMAL GUUYS! DONT LOOK AT ME WEIRD"

You are following the rule
Your age divided by two, then add seven
19/2+7=16.5 you're good

Are you shitting me? Could you be any more retarded? Step away from the keyboard and take a look in the mirror. What the fuck are you doing with your life you absolutely worthless piece of nigger shit bastard? Honestly, I wish you would just fucking die. Then I wouldn't have to see your shitty repulsive cunt drivel on my screen every shitting day. It's like you took a massive shit on my screen and now I'm having to eat it with my fucking eyes. Your shit is so offensive to me that if I could get on a plane right now and come to your house I would stab you in the neck and masturbate with your blood as you lay screaming on the floor. And then i would shit on you, like you have shit on me. Take your fucking stupid shit and get the fuck out of my shit, I implore you, before I do something that everyone would regret. I could destroy you, I have fucking black belts in 3 different bastard martial arts and own a real kantana made by a genuine Samurai. I am not talking shit right now, I am a real fucking bastard. All I ask is that you just shut the fuck up. Literally no one wants to see your shit, no one cares. I could find you, and I could take you out before you even knew what was happening, but I would rather take my time and let shit happen slowly to enjoy your suffering, just as your awful shitty words make me suffer just to see them. Fair warning - the next knock on your door could be me. I suggest you think about that before posting any more of your bullshit ever again.

>wants to pretend to be a psychologist
>types like a nigger

Fits that rich piece of trash.
I guess its pretty evident I manage to get around celeb news almost completely.
Not based in UK though

Hilarious. Truly. I've dated many girls my age and I just so happen to be dating one who is 2 fucking years younger. It's funny because you would keep your fucking mouth shut if an 18 year old dated a 30 year old man. Yet a 17 and 18 year old are virtually identical. You're implying there's a colossal difference

Also most girls at 18-19 date much older buddy. Funny you whiteknight cuck fags think I somehow hate women with this post when all I pointed out was a double standard that you know exists. Ask Chloƫ the same question you asked me bitch.

>I manage to get around celeb news almost completely.
The mark of a truly wise person. Let the kids give a fuck about useless celebrities.

Since when is a 19 year old dating a 17 year old a bad thing?

samefagging this hard proves everything i said

I'm not gonna do that, because Chloe isn't mad about dating down. You're worked up about it whereas other people in your situation aren't. You care so much about what other people think. Grow some self esteem.

/thread

i hope this kid leaks her nudes

a nineteen year old guy saying a17 year old girl. I've never seen them get called names

Depends on the laws where you live. If it's legal, don't worry about it. Enjoy spending time w her, nobody will care when she's 18. Double standards.

Get out of my thread.

Shit, I thought he was going to be Black. Why did he welcomed her back?

Lol you are stupid and probably never dated a 17 year old.
When I was 18-19, I dated one 13-year-old and one 14. Guess what! Nobody cared. Stop being the typical beta male fedora wearing victim of female crimes.

He's a cuck that's why.

Even in jesusland they dont care. They promote young girls marrying off to older guys.

>tfw I live in jesusland and age of consent is 16
Giggidy

You don't even know what that word means

Have you been in ice for the past year

He's about to google it and then reply

Lol I know the meaning of that term is different from here, but it's used by mostly 12 year olds, who don't actually know it's true meaning

If you had trips I might habeeb you newfag.

>r/thishappened

off by one

how the fuck am I a newfag lol Ive been on this fucking god forsaken site for 8 years now

As a 19 year old guy dating a 17 year old girl, in europe that would be considered completely okay. Literaly no-one would care. Its just in the US that that would be an issue. ITs a cultural thing.

This seems like the right thread to post it.

I'm starting uni this year in the UK, as a 21 year old...is that wierd or anything? I imagine imma be a bit older than most people, and that it would be awkward or wrong to go for the girls..

There was a thread last night where OP said he worked at a hotel and was going to take pictures of Chloe's panties for us.

lol no its fine when i was at uni i was 22 and fucking 18 year olds all the time was great

no. pussy is pussy dick is dick. chicks dig older guys anyways.

Murrican?

Magic number in the UK is 16. They'll be older than that in uni so fuck to your heart's content.

Ye

If you were here for 8 years, you'd know that you never stop being a newfag but yeah, I've been in this shithole since this board was born.

I bet he get's to suck on one of her fat pussy lips. I wonder if he likes the left one, or the right one?

NIce, thanks

Good shit, and you didn't get any shit or people talking shit about you because of it?

Go on...

nope younger girls go for older guys, most guys realised that and respected

Your mistake is looking at celebrity relationships as some kind of standard for what real relationships should be like.

Any reported on celeb relationship is just bullshit. Gossip to sell magazines and get website views.

She's wearing shitty shoes

You're a fag

Can you imagine? Being a 17 yr old kid, and not only having the thrill of fucking an older girl and the prestige that comes along with it, but a celebrity Chloe motherfucking Moretz.
I'd even jerk off in my sleep thinking about it if I was him.

but on the other hand, she likes young cock.

She's a C-List celebrity and her body/face are complete shit by non-Sup Forums standards. He could've done much better for himself, considering who his parents are.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree... With the first user who replied to you... You're a fag.

Dubs of truth, what a lucky faggot. Wish I was born rich

>...
>...
>calling anyone else a fag

Sigh...
>tfw I'm actually female
>tfw you blew your chance for tits

yeah but we're on Sup Forums so she's an A+++ celeb/fucktoy.

>tits are so hard to come by on the internet
Kill yourself, sweetheart.

kek, a female with a neck beard

Sure, try to act like wouldn't have asked if I didn't add the second greentext line.
Live a long and fulfilling life, dumbass

no one gives a shit about a 2 year difference at that age. stop playing victim, you sound like a pussy

This is kinda strange. In Holland nobody gives a fuck if she is 17 and you're 19. Nobody.

who fucking gives a shit what people say or think about anything that doesn't have anything to do with them?

grow the fuck up, pussy.

>hambeast over valuing her worth yet again

and they behead people in other countries too. what's your point?

Its not strange. Its very normal for an older guy to date a younger girl while still in high school. OP would know this if he wasn't forever alone.

People in Holland wear wooden shoes. They're not exactly the best metric for normalcy.

I was 19 and dating a 16 year old. nobody cared except her classmates (they wanted to fuck me )

Ooh!! That hurt user, you sure showed me!

so you're upset because your fucking podunk hillbilly nowhere town doesn't have same amalgamated opinion of your love life as the whole internet world does of a celebrity love life? Are you fucking retarded? Or are you just another dumb hillbilly from your dumb hillbilly town? Don't compare the opinions of such radically different groups of people and get butthurt by the disparity.

Who is normal in your opinion?

I like how you're pretending to not be hurt by me not giving a fuck about your tits when it's painfully obvious that you are. Guess it sucks being told that your only valuable characteristic isn't as valued as you previously believed.

Would you say this to OP in real life if he was some crazy gun toting barbarian redneck? Nope. The Internet gives faggots like you the power to be such asshole cocksuckers even when you're right.

Americans because we export our culture to you.

>inb4 you deny that this takes place