Vegan thread (yes again)

Vegan thread (yes again)
I'm trying to find an user that wrote this small little paragraph that I screenshotted and saved.
So veganfags, tell me if you share this user's thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

millerreport.us/officer-tyler-b-walker/officer-tyler-b-walker-docs-colorado-springs-almost-raped-inmate/
npr.org/2010/08/02/128849908/food-for-thought-meat-based-diet-made-us-smarter
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

paragraph in question

crude reality...

What a pussy. I'll eat two steaks tonight to make up for reading that.

>you cant make people feel compassion

BUT

>you die a little more every day
>youre making a mistake

nice projection turbohomo, the reality is that meat is food, get the fuck over it

Go fuck yourself, you useless stupid vegeta

millerreport.us/officer-tyler-b-walker/officer-tyler-b-walker-docs-colorado-springs-almost-raped-inmate/ bump

yeah op, veganfag here, I completely understand this position, and yes, society is like this, they don't want to change

how is it good?

you're wrong

why

I'm vegetarian (sort of, I eat fish) but I completely agree.

vegan here

he's right

You're a pescatarian

do you have any idea how lucky you are? you live in a time where you have the luxury to turn down food, and you actually have the audacity to shame others for not sharing your preferences... unreal, get hit by a bus

do you have an idea how much food is destinated to animal growing for meat production, and how much it would be directly destinated to humans?

I know my nigga, but people usually don't know what a pescatarian is and think I'm trying to sound like I'm special. To avoid discussion I always introduce myself as a vegetarian that eats fish.

>can't form an argument, nor a coherent sentence,

you need some meat in your diet user

not english native, you nigger

As a former vegetarian, I can get this, however eventually I just stopped caring about the use of less emotionally and mentally complex animals for meat. Of course, these processes really don't need to be this cruel either, and I would really really like to see improvements there.

think of all the languages you could learn with a nice boost of protein....

why have vegan threads on Sup Forums of all places? this community goes full autist the moment you mention you don't eat meat.

i get that, dude. it totally sucks having to explain your diet to everyone you meet.

Because fuck you that's why.

protein you can find in vegetables like quinoa
>not having enough information against veganism
>needs to reply some shit about language learning
>thinks he's right because he knows english better than other person

kill yourself

thank you for your coherence faggot

the only autists here are the vegans

typical joke
>hurr durr my sides he's vegan

the fact that they're "less emotionally and mentally complex" is not an excuse to kill and eat them, you're deluding yourself user.
they can feel pain and they're sentient, what more do you need?

Why don't you vegans just buy local and organic if your concern is with animal ethics?

stop eating bait pls user

Ya, you vegans are so much more educated and eloquent than everyone else. I wish I could be like you, so enlightened and righteous.

you should go climb mt. everest to prove how superior your diet and health are

>healthy being vegan

Kekd

>price
>it kills animals anyway

Why do the majority of vegans smell of patchouli oil and whine like bitches (pic related)?

You veganfucks, if your ancestors could meet you they'd be ashamed. They'd probably tie you up and take your things, and you can't fight back because you need protein.

I was more thinking of eggs, wool, and dairy products.

First of all, it's not THAT expensive on account that they don't have as many chains to go trough, and you don't waste money on meat, so why don't get some eggs and milk?

whatever

>climbing everest to prove a diet
climb it yourself, since you have a better diet eating meat
also, swim the entirely pacific ocean as well

Meat eaters climb it all the time you retard.

Your brain needs fuel.

npr.org/2010/08/02/128849908/food-for-thought-meat-based-diet-made-us-smarter

/thread

i can't speak for all vegans, but in my view a locally slaughtered animal is still a slaughtered animal. i don't really see any way that's more ethical.

i'm not really one of those "lemme waste all my dosh on organic shit that tastes the same" types.

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/

DAIRY PRODUCTS, wool, eggs, you cunt.

> milk
any kind of non-human animal milk is not good for humans
humans are the only animals that eat milk when they are adults
> eggs
chicken is killed within 2 years of its life, when they actually live for almost 20 years

>slow
kek

i've honestly got no idea what patchouli oil smells like. i'm generally told i smell like clean laundry or baby powder, but maybe because i'm not opposed to bathing like that fuckwit.

We've been hunting and eating meat since we existed

>baby powder

Do you work as a male prostitute/rentboy?

'Oil or talcum'?

>altitude sickness
>1 vegan died
>lots of meat eaters died doing the same
what?

chill, nigga. my page hadn't updated to see you replying to someone else.

same deal anyways. local doesn't mean humane.

No one has greater compassion than a hunter. To take a life that you know you are going to consume yourself. To stick the knife in and end its suffering swiftly. There is no greater compassion.

If you get told what you smell like, it means you stink.

Reasons to not be a vegan:
You are a goddamn omnivore.
If you stop eating meat the BBQ is still going to smell good.

Reasons to be vegan:
We are with to many people on the world to feed everybody if we want to eat meat in the proportions that we are currently doing.

I will never be a vegan but I don't throw away food.
Don't even start about being vegan = being healthy because that is BS and you know it.

Percentage of vegans dead: 100%

As long as you can sign both of these:

-I allow animals to suffer and get killed in non-natural way
-I allow the earth to be polluted and wasted

And of course, you should also make fun of those who don't want to sign this, because its fun and they're just stupid vegans, right?

You don't have to explain it to everyone you meet, we dont give a fuck. The fact you feel that need is part of what makes your kind so insufferable

I don't think you're deluding yourself, but neither am I. They will die whether you eat them or not, they can be made to die with a rather natural amount of pain. It's only barely within the capacity of a cow to understand freedom, and it's really not complex enough to take it's loss so roughly. They are not capable of a great life beyond what is possible in captivity, dying doesn't really leave very much undone. To me there's really nothing unethical about the concept of eating much lower complexity animals.

not when they say that you smell good

enjoy your proofs

read this:
you just don't want to change your mind, i'm not losing my time with you anymore

but muh memes dude! and some french couple didn't feed their baby!

You idiot. Your house was built on the homes of animals that suffered. That's also why internet exists. So if you really gave a shit how about you go live in the fucking woods m8

You clearly don't understand what "hunting and killing" means nowadays? Educate yourself.

>non-natural

Actually that's a very natural way. Animals do it all the time.

you idiot, a few days before she died this guy climbed mt everest

>dat circlejerk

you might be retarded, user. try bathing and wearing deodorant. you might get compliments too someday.

>66% vegan death rate

It was, but it isn't necessary anymore. Now we have the chance to raise our food ethically, and that gives us more food (you understand trophic levels right?).

Am i still an idiot, or is it now you?

Animals raise other animals to live in a cage, where they feel and hear the anxiety and pain of other animals? get bed-sores, infections and painful measures along their life?

Actually, most adult humans can't process dairy. It's mostly white adults who can process dairy products. And it was developed and turned out to be a huge evolutionary benefit for their cold, dark climate with long winters. It tastes good, and it a good source for nutrition in a concentrated way. It was used by soldiers during the wars America has been in as a good compact product to keep them healthy and have been very beneficial for them.

Chickens have on RARE occasions been reported to live as long as 20 years, a more common lifespan is 10 years.

And they don't always get killed in organic production, some of the small farmers I know have regular jobs, but have pigs and cows and chickens as a hoppy for fun because they love animals and sell what they can harvest as organic food.

No it doesn't but you can still buy from humane producers, do some basic level investigation into your local producers, many of them even allow you to come visit them and check shit out.

Pretty sure you are still an idiot.
It has nothing to do with your knowledge of the energy flow though.
It has everything to do with your selfentitled attitude of look at me being better than you.

Honestly the whole world would leave you guys alone if it wasn't for the fact that you have to go and smear YOUR lifestyle in OUR faces all the time.
I don't care.
Do what you want but, let me live my life.

that's bullshit and you know it. i go to a party and turn down a pizza and everyone wants to know why. should i say i'm vegan i get everyone asking "what do you eat?" and "oh, i could never do that".

>he actually thinks he has an effect against this
>he actually thinks he's changing this

>natural amount of pain
what the fuck man

imagine a world that when you reach 30 years old, you are killed in a "natural amount of pain" to serve as food

>you can't do anything to change that
>you cannot move in your entirely life from your home
>you cannot see sun
>they remove your teeth so you can't hurt other room mates (like they do to chicken removing their beak)
>they rape you for milk production
>they steal and kill your children for meat production
> and more kind of this things

You go to a party that I'm at and turn down a pizza, good, more for me. Like I give a fuck why.

1 dead vegan, hundreds of dead non-vegans.

the only way to win is to not play the game

When I have a vegan friend over I arrange something without meat.
But she doesn't feel the need to tell me she is vegan every now and then. She doesn't demand weird shit and she doesn't ask me to change my lifestyle.
Also if someone would decline pizza I wouldn't ask them why.
I'd just enjoy the extra slice.

A lot of things you use everyday still have an effect on animals. And new homes get built every day that will one day house vegans like you.

Is this damage control now? You are just making baseless accusations of me.

And by the way, what if a pedophile told you this:

>Honestly the whole world would leave you guys alone if it wasn't for the fact that you have to go and smear YOUR lifestyle in OUR faces all the time.
>I don't care.
>Do what you want but, let me live my life.

If you were perfecty comfortable with the situation, you could just justify back why you eat meat, without losing your shit / generalizing all vegans as the same. But i think that you are just ignorant, and don't really want to face the situation. And that makes you an idiot.

>1/2
>66% rate

>muh maths

do you really think that your food makes you more intelligent?

So you're saying that just let it go, if you can't make it 100% right and ethical?

I take it back.
You are not an idiot.
You are beyond help and should slit your wrist.
If I eat meat I don't harm any fellow humans (not a cannibal and all).
The fact that you even try to stear the discussion in that direction only proves that you
A) Have nothing of value to say so start spouting nonsense
B) Actually escaped a mental hospital and found a place with internet.

there's literally only one plant that can provide complete proteins, and not enough in servings to hold a healthy diet.

vegans are delusional in thinking that they are healthy without supplements.

No. I'm saying if you're gonna try and change how we live our lives, you gotta make sure you're pretty fuckin perfect.

>a vegetarian that eats fish.

Why do some animals deserve to live but not others?
You say "I'll have no chickens or cattle or pigs killed so that I may eat, but fuck those fish, kill 'em and grill 'em".
I legit want to know.

milk is actually very beneficial to human adults. not sure where the fuck you got your information from.

ITT: meat eaters spouting shitty flawed arguments as if they haven't been stomped a million times already

>implying both sides aren't spewing bullshit at the moment.

bruh, he's a pedestrian. don't feed into the preachy vegan meme.

Yes, it would be a fucked up thing to do to a human. That's why I don't eat humans, or dogs, ect, even cows/pigs are cutting it almost close. Maybe you'll get what I mean about complexity if I compare your argument to people who talk about abortion like it's exactly the same as normal murder.

Ok take care, i guess in your world they put people to mental hospitals for saving earth and caring about animal rights

>Inb4 i'm smearing my lifestyle in your face
I don't see the problem if i do this only in a vegan thread.

What if I were to keep a cow on an open field with all the things necessary for comfortable living, and when I slaughtered it, the cow literally never felt pain?

also let me restate, I am for much more humane conditions for animals in captivity like this.

oh you just tried it yourself?
okay

then answer me why am I vegan for almost 7 years and I don't have any health problem

dude, there are other vegan people that doesn't know what to eat
and other meat eaters that doesn't know as well

> hearth problems?
> bones problems?
if they are eating a healthy diet full of milk, cheese and proteins from meat, why is the world so affected by those disorders?

vegans should really kill themselves, especially John Sakars.

is it?

> osteoporosis drinking milk and eating cheese
> where is all my calcium going?

This made me kinda angry, i admit. Just like dropping meat and some other products is useless and stupid unless you watch where you step to avoid killing ants. Don't compare diet to a lifestyle.