I need some ideas on home made bongs to smoke some weed I got

I need some ideas on home made bongs to smoke some weed I got.
any ideas Sup Forums also general smoking thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbbjOKy7mQs&ab_channel=DBongLord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

dude... an acrylic bong costs like 20 bucks...

Gravity bong... Use the bath tub

no need for anything fancy, use a coke bottle.

i built a bong out of a postercarton and a broken bong

wow

This.

>empty coke bottle
>any cylinder
>rachet head
Boom, you got a home made bong, just stab a hole in the bottle and put the cylinder through, then put the head on top of the cylinder to hold your nug. My friends did this shit all the time back in high school.

Does it HAVE to be a bong or you just need something to smoke out of?

Enjoy inhaling bleached cardboard! It's literally $10 for a fucking bong you retard.

OP here can I use aluminum foil for bowl? Is it safe?

No not really

got a bong too, but i was really high and wanted to build a bong :D

>get pen
>get socket from socket set
>take out the spring and ink tube from the pen
>put tip of pen (now just the plastic she'll) in small side of socket
>put weed in socket
>smoke weed

This and an apple are the easiest. Now if you specifically need a bong that's a different story.

use these

Ausfag here, i see homemade bongs on a daily basis littering the bushes where i live, mainly some form of large coke/gaitoraid/soft drink bottle with a hole cut out near the bottom, with a hose inserted in the hole and sealed up with some Blu-Tack. I assume they use some aluminium foil shaped into a cone as a bowl, then just cut a small hole at the top for air flow. I'm no expert, infact i'd like to know myself how this is all done.

This and this go together although different anons.

Also goes with the coke bottle idea from earlier user.

doesnt seem too complicated.
youtube.com/watch?v=AbbjOKy7mQs&ab_channel=DBongLord

apple pipe is easy to make and good to smoke from.

go to a smoke shop and buy a pipe then u got both a pipe and a cone piece go from there

Just get yourself a bong, There's a few pretty large acrylic pieces where I live for just £15 in shops and considering it's illegal in the UK I don't think you should be having problems getting a real one.

Failing that though you can always just make a simple apple pipe.

my friend made these

Yea that's essentially what i see on a daily basis, also that dude drinks the bong water... disgusting.

The brown one looks like it'd smoke like shit and taste of damp leather.

Fairly sure I saw a passable pipe in poundland

then use an apple, ffs, like Charlize Theron

>get bottle (prefer medium powerade bottle for tougher plastic)
>get marker (prefer highlighter type marker for small tip and wide end)
>take marker apart and wash really good.
>use lighter to melt a hole about half the size of the marker in the middle of side of the bottle (don't put flame on bottle, just use heat)
>while still hot, jab the marker diagonally down the bottle as a bong stem would be.
>use foil to make a bowl and a toothpick to make small holes in it.
>make a small hole somewhere new the neck of the bottle to use as carb.
>fill with water so that marker is a little less than half under the water.

You now have a kick ass bong that is guaranteed to get you high.

ONLY USE IN CASE OF EMERGENCY!

Improvised smoking devices are a hobby of mine now but desperation breeds creativity and I've been very much so in the past. My only concerns were, "can it take the heat?" and "is it clean?", besides those things it's just a nice exercise for the mind. I'm a mechanical engineer at heart anyway.

unfinished metal

yuk

Brass is based

>>get bottle (prefer medium powerade bottle for tougher plastic)

glass only, NEVER use plastic.
are you a teen, ffs?

it wasnt that great to be honest

>calls someone else a teen
>uses pop slang Internet terms himself
K fag.

No.
That shit is in case of emergency fool.

If you never done it you're not a true smoker.

The fuck you want him to do?
Use a beer bottle and crack a hole in it??

I described a throw away bomb basically good for one time use depending on how much u give a fuck.

Plus, I made thay shit when I was a kid.

Don't smoke anymore

I wish I had weed to smoke, I don't have any contacts anymore.

darknet markets

Nice try FBI

Simple.

Either gravity bong or bottle bong. I prefer gravity one, you can google both.

Anyway:

gravity bong:

>get 2L or so bottle
>heat up the glass pipe where you hold it with mouth(for 20-40s)
>push fast onto plastic cap to make a hole in the middle, but don't go too far, the head(where you put your stuff) should be outside
>cut out the bottom of the bottle(the less you cut the better, try to only cut out the very bottom and not half of the bottle)
>get the largest(deepest) bucket you can, fill up with *cold* water

Now you do it like this:
>fill the pipe with stuff
>mount cap(don't do it too strong you'll need to remove it fast), make bottle almost sink(so that the pipe isn't wet, but there is little air in the bottle)
>fire stuff up and start slowly dragging it up
additionally you can do circles with that, like some ship on the open sea, this way it's a bit slower but be careful not to lower it down, or the stuff will get boost and go out(you'll lose it)
>when you're almost pulling it out of the water, or the stuff is gone(comet), unscrew cap fast, put your mouth to the bottle, and both inhale fast and push to the water. The pressure will make sure that you get it all very fast, but be careful not to drink any water.

That's it, now get rid of the bucket while you still can

If you have a glass drill bit you can drill a hole in pretty much any glass bottle or vase and make it into a bong. I'm sure you don't though so either spend $10 to get a cheap plastic bong with metal bowl at your smoke shop or make one out of a water bottle and pens. I haven't had to McGuyver anything since I was like 18. Since then I've laways had my bub.

everyone uses internet slang -- i meant that only a teen would know so little that he'd use fucking plastic as a smoking device.
if you don't know why that's a bad mistake, ask someone.
anyone, really.

also:
>K fag

really? lol

That's prolly not the best thing to do if you have the money to buy a glass bong/bowl. The metals you are heating up have god knows what in them. And your friend is inhaling that shit. It's okay to use sockets from socket wrenches for like a pacifier, but not everyday use. Jesus kids a portable bubbler that is decently thick is like $25 at a cigarette store invest in one, and don't get get greedy and break it for resin.

L >being this autistic

drop marble into beer bottle
spin it marble around inside as fast as you can
flick wrist
marble shoots through side, leaving round hole
use this hole instead of melting fucking plastic so you can get cancer

simple

Bottle bong is similar, but you don't need a bucket or scissors/knife

>1.5/2L bottle(empty)
>heat up the pipe
>about 10cm from the bottom push it hard to make a hole, like with the cap
>make the same hole about 3-5cm above the first one. The second hole is our clutch. It ought to be covered by your finger.
now get it out and put stuff in

>fill with water a bit,so that it's somewhere near the hole
>put pipe in and tilt to about 45 degrees from the vertical position to see if the end of the pipe in the bottle is in the water. If not, add some water(be careful not to wet your shit)
>put mouth to the bottle. Cover the clutch. Fire stuff up.
> slowly inhale the air to get stuff into the bottle
>after it's already in, inhale a bit stronger and let go of the clutch. This will make all of it come into your lungs pretty fast.

You can make one without the clutch, but it will be inferior.

I fear procecution

Are you a meme? No, just no.

Yes, really. Faggot, shortened phone text has been around for more than 15 years.

>clutch
Go watch moar top gear

are you from the usa ?
im in germany and its honestly pretty save.
the letter thats sent to you looks like every other letter.

Yeah, I just don't want to have to drive 6 states over to buy weed.