Sup Sup Forums, it's time. Tomorrow i'm gonna kill myself. Gonna jump off a building. How do i stream it...

Sup Sup Forums, it's time. Tomorrow i'm gonna kill myself. Gonna jump off a building. How do i stream it? I have no internet on my phone.
Unless someone has better suggestions i'm gonna do it tonight and stream it.
Please no faggot bullshit like don't do it or don't ask me why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNf9N0Cz25E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so why you doing it

Fuck off faggot.

Whie knight here, don't do it

It will hurt,and you will be agonizing in pain for long minutes.And if any afterlife exist you will start there badly.

doesnt sound like a very good reason

Why and what will hurt?

You're a big guy

So are you doing it tonight or tomorrow?

Thanks daddy.

Can you send me you credit/debit info?

Streaming from phone.It cost a lot of buck ya know....

Buy something you can stream with on a credit card. They can't make you pay for it if you're dead.

Tonight if someone gives me a painless way i will stream it.

If you will let me have your card info text me at 7854033467

Just stream it from smartphone. Hell, you've been a fucker your whole life, don't be a fucker your whole death, you miserable prick. Give us at least a good time.

Someone post the painless suicide guide pic.

Before you do it take a lot of loan and have a last good time.It doesn't really matter,doesn't it?

Why don't you give us all your card info actually. I want to buy useless shit with a deadman's money.

Gonna leave money for my parents.
Please post it.

There you go. Don't forget to stream! You may have fucked your life up, but you still have a chance not to fuck your death up. Make it worth for us. Give us a good show.

Jumping infront of a train works much better, do that instead.

more exciting for viewers too

Fuck that im not gonna buy all that crap im just gonna jump off a building.

This

a building above a train

OP, you better not fucking do it you pussy. I don't care if this is faggot bullshit, there is nothing cool or redeemable about killing yourself. Go talk to someone in your life, friend or family, about anything in the entire fucking world.
>inb4 faggot
Shame on all of you for encouraging this. Hope you pull through man

Way to ruin the mood, buster

Fuck off i give 0 shits about how im gonna die as long as i do.
Fuck off i wouldve posted in a feels thread if i didnt wanna kill myself.

Yh ruining the mood, the mood of someone wanting to kill themself. My apologies :/

It's your chooice.You will live with the consequences.
youtube.com/watch?v=UNf9N0Cz25E

if ur being serious please reconsider... i dont know you or your story but just go on atleast for the people that care for u

No, you wouldn't have posted at all if you were certain about killing yourself. I think you posted for one last bit of attention, to see how people react. You're clearly a self-centred, aggressive little shit who's fed up with the world and has decided, rather than stick it through you'll just take the pussy way out

Thanks satan.

>Fuck off i give 0 shits about how im gonna die as long as i do.

you do care how you die because you want to die painlessly because you're a pussy

Don't do it OP, some poor fuck will have to scrape you off the pavement.

>double don't do it onto train tracks you'll just fuck up like 1000 peoples day at once

if you're really suicidal, why not try flying to Syria and run around until you find isis and then just king hit every cunt you can before they behead you

Piss off faggot. You wanna watch the stream or not? Yeah in fed up with the world but i couldnt care less anymore. I thought someone would post some useful shit so i can get it over with tonight.
I did at first but after you faggots just acted like a bunch of idiots and didnt suggest shit i dont have much of a choice here dont i?

Why you gonna do this?
Say the reason to do it, do not make a big deal of it. don't avoid your problems...

Just make sure you hit head first, just to be sure.

I would bet a hundred fucking $ that your "problem" that has you debating suicide is some weak ass bullshit. Some girl break up with you? Your dog die? Fucking grow up OP. A third of the world is starving yet they go on, but you're thinking about killing yourself for views online because of, as I said, most likely some weak ass bullshit. Either tell us what's up, or I'll continue to assume you are a massive faggot.

Painless Way to Die
Take a Shot in the Head. This method will make things a mess, but it can be achieve painless death. ...
Hang Yourself. ...
Jump Off a Tall Building. ...
Overdose on Drugs. ...
Carbon Monoxide Inhalation. ...
Drown Yourself. ...
Electrocution. ...
Lethal Injection.

>drowning
>electrocution
>painless

Stay classy, Kansas.

shoot yourself with 20grams of heroin and start driving a car

Dont do it OP! your family loves you they're going to be sad if you die ;_;

GODDAMNIT
I hate you fucking stupid faggots SO MUCH!

IT DOESN'T WORK

They mix oxygen in with the helium.

Stupid, stupid, edgy fuckers!