How come South Americans can behave but Europeans can't?

How come South Americans can behave but Europeans can't?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Otávio_Jordão_da_Silva
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because Europeans are degenerates

Cuz latinos are brainless and they only need muh football to control them

Because they misbehave everyday so football gives them a break whilst it's the opposite for the Europeans

Our hooligans can afford plane tickets to France. South American hooligans can't afford plane tickets to the USA.

Because SA is just slightly less third world than England.

because
>american police

that doesn't explain every other Copa América and the 2014 WC

Too expensive to go to Murica
And too many guns too
Imagine thousand of piss drunk England fans in a US city, a bloody massacre

because we don't let blacks fuck around outside of their hood. if europeans were here, you might see them get a little more leeway. although they would get shot too if they started acting up.

Latinos have a strong party and violence culture that allows for gradual catharsis and reinstatement of law and order, as representations of societal the power structure supported by a strong symbolic collective concept of the "us". Europe is a repressed, self-hating continent with not escape valves and a symbolic structure that is falling apart.

>because we don't let blacks fuck around outside of their hood
lmao

why do you think they complain about getting harassed by cops? they're not lying. if you're black in a white area you need to be more careful than other people.

this.
if it was in the USA half the hooligans would be riddled with bullets because the police felt threateed

>i din do nuffin
>the pigs be all up in my shit
>i juss tryna provide for muh family
>ooga booga kill whitey

This

forgot pic

same is true if you're white in a black area, cops will think you're buying drugs and stop you

license and registration motherfucker

>why do peaceful indigenous people behave better than barbaric european savages?

GEE I WONDER

dindu nuffin

Murica is too expensive for our barras to go to. Also, we love our clubs more than we love our NTs.

cops have no presence in black neighborhoods. i used to go to the projects every day to get a bag of weed. there were no cops in that neighborhood until someone got shot outside of a laundromat. and a week later they were gone again.

cops have no presence in black neighborhoods. i used to go to the projects every day to get weed. there were never any cops around there, until someone got shot outside of a laundromat, and a week later they were gone again.

woops.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Otávio_Jordão_da_Silva

Only heard of russians and english causing bother tbt

Not like either group had shinning reputations of being good tourists anyway.

Russians and Anglo's aren't European. Ethnically perhaps, but not politically and culturally

I met a brit once, he had a moustac and stopped his convertible to ask if he could drive down a certain street and when I told him it was for buses only he just ignored me and drove down it

VOTE LEAVE

alpha as fuark

I met a Swede once. He stole my bike.

As well as various local French. Some Germans and Hungarians too.

Nothing personal at all mate, and no hatred. I love both Russia and England for the way they are

I'm laughing but i don't know why

Maybe he really wanted to be a bus driver.

>latinos
Agreed, spaniards, italians and romanians are all about much bread and circus.

Based belgium

>Hungary, Turks, Croats, German and a few Italians and Welsh.

English are not Hooligans just a load of Fat old wannabes and impressionable tipsy Mongs.

As an England fan myself it was good watching the Chav scum getting put down by actual hooligans, maybe they'll so a bit more respect in future.

I have to share an Island with Chavs and at times are worse than Pakis and "Niggas".

>Irish

The irony

The trouble is because of France and the French police - and from the looks of things, a small contingent of organised Russian trouble makers.

There is trouble whenever there is international football in France. I attended a Europa League game there and the police started firing tear gas into a large group of fans just stood in the town square in Lille before the game drinking at the pubs in the square, singing songs and having a nice time. There wasn't even a peep of trouble but the police in France seem to consider any form of large crowd as a threat and their first and only means of dispersing it was to start firing tear gas at the crowd.

After that, there was trouble. The crowd started running in all directions, some people got angry and started throwing bottles at the police who fired the gas. It all went to shit.

Look at the qualifying rounds for the Euros; there's always a decent away contingent of England fans, yet no trouble. There was no trouble with England fans at the World Cup.

As soon as France is given a tournament to organise they've got World War 3 on their hands.

No trouble when England hosted Euro 96. Infact that tournament was known for its friendly atmosphere and feel good factor.