Dumb ass bitches, while you all shit at your computers all day I'm out protecting America saving your asses...

Dumb ass bitches, while you all shit at your computers all day I'm out protecting America saving your asses, giving you freedom.

Start respecting me and the other troops or there will be trouble!

Pic related, me and my military gear

Timestamp faggot

Military. It's essentially a declaration that you've lost the game.

Think about it. The power of free will and you *still* settle for slavery. Wonderful, no?

From an early age, you're influenced by your environment. Your parents (or lack of), teachers (in some manner, shape or form) and other mentors can help steer your life in a direction, whichever direction that may actually be.

However, during all of this, if you're still alive and have most of your bodily functions, there are a whole world of opportunities available to you. Especially in this day and age of technological marvels and the wonders of the Internet to provide information (and, of course, misinformation.)

The military should not even be an option, at this point, because not only is there enough information to suggest that joining it is only for those who've allowed themselves to be brainwashed by a military-industrial complex keen on retaining what power they have left ... but there is also enough information available for people to make their own decisions on what they'd like to do, instead.

Still, people join. They wish to be broken down and remoulded in somebody else's image.

This is a sign of weakness. Of allowing one's self to be influenced and corrupted by those with power and ambition. Essentially, those who join the military are no-better than mindless sheep.

>tl;dr: Join the military? You're a faeces-flinging, irradiated, nuclear-powered rhesus monkey who enjoys others making decisions for you.

holy shit this is old...

Can't I just salute the off-duty/veteran guys in fatigues when I see them, like I normally do?

Dipshit you clearly bought that from a surplus store.

That non-regulation outfit seems to say otherwise. Eat a dick, phoney

I have the freedom to not respect anyone I choose because people like you fought for the freedom to let me choose whom I respect.

Cmon eurocucks, you want to fuck with me?

I'm calling bullshit. Non regulation headgear (worn inside), non regulation facial hair, and in this day, non regulation POS cellphone.

The only thing you're saving is your virginity for when you finally muster up the courage to ask your sister to let you bend her over the family dining table.

In the wake of the Aurora Massacre, during which a gunman opened fire in a Colorado cinema and murdered 12 people during a screening of the film The Dark Knight Rises, actor Christian Bale visited survivors and their families to wish them a swift recovery.

Atheist Bale did not.

Fuck off. I hope you read this and choke on your fear of yourself. Go do everything in life a favor and never post any thing ever again.

kill yourself.

Thats no way to speak to a US marine

Guys like me are the reason you have the freedom and privilege to shit talk like that on a computer screen with your grubby fat little fingers and not be speaking German or Arabic

Start showing some respect and say sorry you disrespectful idiot

>Pic related

maximus kex, kill yourself nao.
being nazi and says other folk being disrespectfull.

just do everybody a favour and end your life.

Here's a good one for Memorial Day

Heroes are the ones who come back in a body bag, those are the ones who will be remembered and honored in 4th of July and Veterans Day
For those who come back breathing, they become a burden to the taxpayers
Eventually the people they bravely defended. Will end up killing them by denying medicine or treatment

How you feel about this?

so true.

samefag

>the power of free will
so its a power now? gtfo christfag

you'd wish.

Retarded to stand with a Nazi flag if you’re fighting for freedom.

so true.

Lol this dude isn't even military

Oh look it's this thread again...

whoa, i better stand back. you have the mad internet arguing skills bro

>grubby fat little fingers

kexus maximus!
he can barely wear that vest in that whale form.

ty