Okay Sup Forums hear me out on my idea

Okay Sup Forums hear me out on my idea.

I want to become the second best fucking Deadpool out there. I mean, not in a merc sense but as in: a legendary Deadpool replica at shit like comic-con and other con expos.

I want nerds to gush about how I'm pretty much Ryan Reynolds. I've never been to a con though, but I'm preparing for my first one, it'll be pretty big too.

I want to walk in there with a replica movie quality suit and have a bunch of weebs and pencil necks squeal as I arrive.
As for my prep?

Right now I've got two chick's from my University's Art school designing and creating the costume as seen in the movie, leather and all, it's pretty much a replica.

I've been working out constantly gaining lean muscle and mass(went from 150lbs to 175lbs so far, goal is 185 by con)I've also learning tricking so I can do all kinds of flips and tricks, working on my word delivery, my talking style, my sense of humor, working on handling guns and swords, taking Taekwondo classes, Wushu classes and firearms training, pretty much training as if I'm Deadpool etc...

So I ask, is this whole idea faggoty or pretty badass? I'm 3 months in and this con happens in November. Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Velásquez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What!? IS that a new Spiderman?

kys

just no

blown my mind kinda awesome

After uncle Ben gets killed, spidey takes justice to the streets. looms good. Much better than the Andrew Garfield ones, for sure

youre gonna need to lose about 30 lbs if you want to look like deadpool

you dont get that kind of muscle definition by being human

if you cant do that then youll just be another avg looker

You aren't gaining mass that quickly and if you want to be 185 in 3 months you certainly won't be putting on anything "lean"

Unfortunately I was stick thin, but as I've been gaining weight I've been looking much better, especially in the suit we are making.

This sounds like you have spent far too much effort in something that is ultimately trivial and will be forgotten about in 5 minutes.

Good on you if this is your passion, but seriously the dedication could make you a whole lot more wholesome in other ways.

do it faggot

yea sounds pretty cool

cut your hand off at the con to be the ultimate cosplayer

It's possible if you're juicing

No its not in 3 months dude. I've been doing the other training methods for 3, working out for 6. I want to be 185 come November, or hit 185 and then cut down on bodyfat.

So your idea is to cosplay Deadpool at a convention full of people cosplaying other characters and somehow you're gonna be unforgettable and legendary.

Dude cmon.

>going to a convention
>being deadpool
>original idea do not steal

this.

Op is a lardo with man-boobs, therefore this is fake and gay.
Thread over.

eh idk maybe

youve gota have less than 1% bodyfat

which is real fkn hard to do

Please God let this faggotry be real.

Thanks dude.
Yeah I've set it as a goal because it'd also keep me motivated to stay fit at the same time, so I'd definitely want to go for it.
Okay I mean 185 is the goal, but we'll see which size is best. I'm 6'2, so 150 looks really bad on me.

That would literally kill you.

you should be tracking your goals in body fat %

you need to be .8 or so if you want to have a superhero look

its well within the range of, oh shit i forgot to eat in the last 4 hours im literally going to fall into a coma and die

so good luck with that

Underrated

yes

well, no, people can survive with less than 1% it just isnt even remotely healthy

but thats what superheroes are drawn to look like

thats why i said its a non human level of definition

Absolutely. I think the idea would be in the quality of the actual suit and the dedication to the mimicry of the character. It's also a thing that can help me stay motivated to lift and get fit since I've always lost motivation to do so in the past but with this in view I haven't.
Not really original but I hope the quality pays off.
Leave if you like buddy.
Yeah I guess it could be perceived as faggotry but it's getting me in shape, which is great.

Deadpool at a con?

I'm sure there won't be 95%of the other cosplayers in that outfit.

I've seen guys do it before, if only to make weight for a competition. Their diet was immaculate tho, and they didn't keep that shape for long

Post body or shut up.

This idea is 100% faggoty. There is nothing badass about going around pretending to be someone else you stupid fuck.

Get a life.

Guys for the record I'm not trying to look like the comic book. I'm just trying to be broader, have better posture and density. The suit itself isn't exactly skintight especially in the upper region. So don't worry about that.

interested but to keep it I need some pics of some sort to prove you are not a delusional autist.

o

well then yea this is faggotry

be unique or sit down

You'll blend in with the millions of others trying to do the same.

Your internal organs cannot at all function at a body fat of 1%

Bodybuilders compete around 5% and that's incredibly unhealthy.

Check em

Keep going OP, I believe in you. I was gonna do a fit character cosplay to get motivation but that wound up never happening, i wish you the best of luck

>the second best fucking Deadpool
So, who's the first?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Velásquez

its possible, its just not good for anyone

It's raining dubs in here

Deadpool.

I 100% get what you guys are saying. But being at the con isn't the only motivation in all of this. It's been great to explore a whole bunch of physical things that can get me into shape or give me a base for learning new skills. If nothing happens at the con atleast I walk away in way better shape than I was before.
Unfortunately can't, I'm in my University's morning classes

Deadpool

Take a guess genius

man she's running real low on humanity

Thanks dude, its been good so far from a fitness aspect.

at every convention there is always a million deadpools

I'd suggest you pick a more original character to emulate,
but If you're set on doing this get good at talking the talk, witty, random but not ranDUM, all the references, all of them.

Ok so did you make a thread so we could shit all over your cosplay delusions or so we could shit all over your fitness delusions? I'll do either I just need to know where you want me to direct this.

RIP Zyzz.

you will not become THE deadpool
a lot of ppl in red jumpsuits do deadpool stuff, there are thousands of stupid gifs out there

if you want to stand out of the masses of deadpools you should consider cosplaying as deadpools alter ego as he gets fucked in the ass by his wife, that would be pretty outsanding imo

Blood on your suit.

Don't clean.

You're welcome.

I didn't say it was smart or healthy, I just said it could be done

Okay, maybe my original post was shitty in getting what I wanted to say across. There will be millions of them, I knew that the day I started this goal and don't mind. But I'd like to have a great suit and have a great time, and enjoy mainly the journey to getting to that point. I'm working on references when I can Aswell.
Whichever works for you I guess, but I'm not going to stop regardless, all I've got out of it so far has been positive.
Topkek will consider.

Man he wasn't even 5%

funny thing is the cons are also full of a bunch of other people cosplaying deadpool. like theres tons of deadpools at cons

ITT: people who don't know anything about body building spouting shit about body building

You're not gonna gain 35lbs of lean muscle in 10 months. Unless you're roiding, but are you gonna take the easy way faggot?

how old are you, OP?

I loved Deadpool, Im 26... I think Im too old for this shit

Ryan Reynolds was not at 1% body fat when he played deadpool you fucktard

Some people can, some can't. It's not unheard of

Sorry bud I fucked up my post, since most people seem to be misunderstanding. I'm at 175 right now after hitting the fast "beginner gains" a while ago. 185 is the target by November, but it depends on how good the current weight looks and I may not do it at all...

Is it really the easy way if it's the only way?

I'm 20 bro, 21 in July.

Post current body

Do spider Man cosplay. Get chicks

Cut off your arm in the middle of the con. 10/10 would get people's attention.

Like I said earlier on, I'm in my University's morning classes atm.

perfect age for this. Do it, brah. Good luck, hf

Sexually harass someone, THEN while you're getting dragged out by security, cut your arm off

Thanks man I appreciate the support

Make sure to leave a hole in the ass

I'm touching myself tonight

more pics OP come on hurry the fuck up if you want honest opinions

Dude I'm in class I don't have pics

Are you 6'2"? Because Deadpool canonically AND Ryan Reynolds are both 6'2". So unless you are also that height, you fail on principle.