ITT: Post friends you want to fuck, other anons rate and say what sort of shit they'd do to them Reply for a reply

ITT: Post friends you want to fuck, other anons rate and say what sort of shit they'd do to them Reply for a reply

Cont from -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e-xwHCXcCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this plastic bitch needs a lesson,
teach her Sup Forums

who has the story for my sister?

I'd make her friend fist both of her holes while I'm using her throat as a fleshpound, making her puke cum through her nose

tie their wrists to their ankles, tear down their underwear and let the partygoers run train on their holes.

once they are full of cum and gaping wide as can be, ill release them and watch them clean each other with their tongues

Grab her and bend her over the table there and life her skirt up and slide off her panties tell her friend to get me some rope and tie her up. If fuck here then in the open for everyone to see how much of a slut she is. And then when I'm done I'll leave her tied up and message her contacts on her phone to come over and have a try

I'd shove my cock down her throat while squeezing all the milk out of her titties.

Also, rate these grills.

Wanna watch my gorgeous sister get fucked and cum.

Post more of both, shit on chest

Nice ! here is another pic

i'd quest her for sure

k

lefty has solid tits, a real contender for being a human breed sow. hooked up to pumps a vibes her mind is just a haze of sucking and pumping.
now and then ill feed her my cock and cum just to pass the time.

righty is jealous of lefty, and compensates by taking nigger cock up her shitter every weekend.

My daughter

She's the kind of bitch I wanna lock up in stocks and spend all day shoving NY cock in all her holes. She can have water when I cum, but that's it.

Also, what would Sup Forums do to this dime piece?

small tits, also some kinda of half gook?

you got it

tie up those fat udders and rape her ass on those steps. anyone who wants to have a go at her cunt is free to step up

I'd start by ripping her fishnet open and having her sit on my face. After eating her out I would grab her gorgeous haair and fuck her brains out doggystyle

God, I just want to have her sissify me and lock me in chastity while she fucks other guys.

this bitch

....youre absolutely right on your assessments. The blonde on the right has been nigger dicked.

For this pic, I wanna suspend that girl with the yellow shorts on the far right from the ceiling and fuck her asshole and pussy for three days straight.

Also, thoughts on these?

>]
plow this brown goddes from the rear untill she screams to vishnu for mercy

in black.

had a chasing amy crush on her since hs

she s so adorable

right has a face and specs that are begging for a facial. probably goes out on weekends for a quick club fuck.

would make her do the splits upside down and throatfuck her till she puke cum through her nose while fisting her two other holes raw

tie her down and shove my cock down her throat till her eyes water

bend her over that railing and rape has ass hard and unlubricated.

her screams carry across the valley and all her friends and neighbors know she just got screwed.

I'd press her up against that wall, firmly cup both of her little asscheeks and spread her wide open....then press the tip of my cock against her asshole while she clenches tight to keep me out. I'd keep shoving until I finally overwhelm her asshole and slip into her as she moans. She'd rub her clit and realize she loves a cock in her ass.

I'd restrain the one on the right on my bed face-up, sit on her face, and tit-fuck her. I'd be vibing her the whole time with the toy she almost certainly owns without her parents' knowledge, such that she'll become a gibbering mess of cum and pleasure after five minutes.

Your thoughts on them?

my fav.

Tie her hands to chains hanging from the ceiling, so that she has to stand on her toes. Wait about an hour and began to whip her back and ass. When she almost breaks down, take her down, handcuff her on the back and fuck her from behind till I cum over her face

damn, i'd tie that bitch up and abuse the shit out of her ass. then face fuck her and cum down her throat. got any more?

>my fav

My slave, you mean. I'd take foot and handjobs from her any day.

you are from states right? i think chicks don't dress like that anywhere else

god damn, any nudes? she deserves a big dick down her throat

id strap that bitch to a saw horse and clench her hair in my fist as i work all of her holes

no nudes

1) man face/body probably masturbates every day.
2) is small, no tits and an average face.
3) some nice tits

id let them all get raped by dogs in the forest.

Tie all three up and hang them getting contiuously gang raped for a whole weekend.
What about these two?

Rate her pls

would tie both of them to a fucking machine ravaging both their holes and taking bet to wich one will pass out first
what about mine ?

Gf on the right

>gf

Can I borrow her for a weekend so I can ringgag her and force my cock down her throat? I'll send her back covered in her drool and my cum.

Perfectly fine for me.

tied face to face, strapped down to sybians moaning into each others mouths as they cum untill they pass out.

youtube.com/watch?v=-e-xwHCXcCs

What would be done to my sis

damn, i'd tie that bitch up and abuse the shit out of her ass. then face fuck her and cum down her throat.

ho no perfect !

I'd tie them to each other back to back, shove my cock in all their holes, and throw them in the woods to let them get raped by wolves. That'll hopefully wipe that dopey egirl smile off their faces.

One of my little cousins friends.

clamp those nips and stretch that asshole out with my hands.

her groans and screams are so loud and her wide eyes as she sees my fist up her ass is the perfect ending to the night.

she passes out and wakes up with her ass plugged and her nipples raw and sensitive. her mind finally breaks when i lead in her pet doggie and mount him on her fat, gaping ass

This is the kinda bitch I'd forcibly milk for two days straight.

Also, thoughts?

would ass fucked her raw while putting her head under water till she drown, then I'd shove my dick down her throat till she puck the water out of her lungs

Believe me she could handle it
would destroy her ass till it's as red as her head while fucking her pussy with a baseball bat, any full body ?

I want to be her slave :D i'd love to watch her fuck tons of dudes while i'm in chastity

Literally she looks like the perfect woman imo...would do anything...

Id love to have her sit on my face :) that slut has a nice ass

Unfortunately, no. She's really shy, but she'd probably enjoy getting tied up, milked, and fucked.

ow too bad, I'm sure of it

I want her to be my personal slave for life. Every day she would wake me with a bj. Throughout the day she would get fucked and fucked. If I had friends over she would fuck them. Shed masturbate for me to watch. It would be great.