To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll...

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ytqQIE14fQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He doesn't fuck them he just worships their feet and sucks the nut from their boyfriends out of their pussy

id fuck him for a tv career.

if the guy actually raped kids hed be in jail

end of story

i dont believe the corey feldman story at all. just a ploy to stay relevant. same with elijah wood. when was the last time he got a decent paycheck?

But he IS NOT.

Dan "the fuckin pedo" Schneider

her smile looks like hes touching her ass right there

look at that creepy ass pale arm. almost looks shoopdawehooped

ITT; Fags In Denial

It's an edit before you faggots ask

ITT: me and OP

Dan "Fudge Packer" Schneider

Dan "get in the van" Schneider

The same is said about Dahvie Vanity.
Yet thay fucking pedo is still walking around.

Dan "i give child actress PTSD" Schneider

*that

is this real?

Can we turn this into a Jeanette thread mmmmmmmmmm

im sure its an edit but from what like what was the original ?

The ole Nickelodeon Nip Slip

Awesome edit at that

Don't know if pasta, but that was quite well written

Got some news for you

Just think of it as a fat Ryan Reynolds

Do you think she really got molested by Dan Schneider?

Yeah it is I've seen it before

There are so much stories and rumors about him and others producers going on. JUst read up on Drew Barrymore and Brittney Spears. Most of those disney kids are damaged beyond repair.

It's kind of an open secret that there was and still is a problem with drugs and child abuse in hollywood.

Great pasta, but Miranda is still pure.

Any Miranda leaks?

Hori fuc

kek

All I got

Isn't Dan Schneider Jaime Spears baby daddy? I mean the kid has the same kikish face

No it's an edit

Nah, she got fucked by Drake, he's told me before at his concert

You're an idiot, then. Corey Feldman was one of the young boys who spent a lot of time at Neverland Ranch and was also a staunch defender of Michael Jackson. If he had just wanted a paycheck or to get in the news, why would he turn away from the easiest fucking way to do it?

She's wearing a pageant style bathing suit, very conservative.

It may get be from nick awards and she's gonna get the green goo poured on her, but that's just a random guess

statue of lemonadions, idoot.

I'd argue that it might be real. From the shape, color, and size it looks like it might be her real nips

does that nigger even have career still?
I always found it weird that josh got out to do decent roles but he never really anything besides that fucking fairly oddparents movie.

Drake from Degrassi, not Drake Bell

Meh. I've fucked worse. For less.

We've all put things in our bodies to get what we wanted from life. It's a penance for their narcissism and their terrible mothers living vicariously through their children.

And sure cory haim and feldman had to suck a lot of fag cock to get the fame they enjoyed in the 80's, but they got a lot of underage pussy too, so it's a nice tradeoff.

There's a bar in LA where you can get a drink if you bring in a residual check for under 1 dollar. They hang it on their walls.

Corey Feldman reportedly an entire wall to himself. Corey has a lot of memories to drink away.

She goes to my college. She is a like a urban legend at campus. There's a lot of kinky sex stories about her.

Then you'd be retarded and wrong you stupid douche

It's so asinine to hear someone argue something that you know for a fact is wrong

For real? Any story to share?

Jennette is BBC lover

>There's a bar in LA where you can get a drink if you bring in a residual check for under 1 dollar. They hang it on their walls.

That's interesting actually. keep talking

Ain't much to tell. I was horny. Guy at work was stubborn. FOR MONTHS.
Eventually I had one too many cups of black beer, and I said "Fuck it". And kissed on our break time.
We went to his house, fucked for 2-3 hours and then went to bed. Woke up full of regret.

To this day it's still awkward.

At his time of death, Corey Haim could reportedly pilot a pineapple in and out of his anus without scraping the walls.

>As of May 2010, Cosgrove earned $180,000 per episode of iCarly, making her the second-highest-paid child star on television. She was listed in the 2012 edition of Guinness World Records as the highest paid child actress for iCarly.

Wonder if she thinks it was worth it now.

>if the guy actually raped kids hed be in jail

Oh ye of little understanding of what controls our world

He says he'd be sued because the statute of limitations expired.

This isn't how the statute of limitations works.

All of his tales are lies.

Any inside gossip about Schneider doing Cosgrove at icarly set? Everybody talks about it like a fact.

That's hot. Did you came?

dan 'get in my comfy van' schneider does indeed like underage feet

you can see it in her eyes
she's dead inside

Lol. I don't think you'd find it hot if you had seen it. It was a disaster.
And yeah, I came like twice. Mostly by rubbing my clit, but still.

You forgot to mention
Beer Can Dan
Danny Diapers
"Ass Man" Dan
Danny Daycare
Spread 'em Dan
Candy Man Dan
Family Man Dan
"Big Daddy" Dan
"Deepthroat" Dan

What? He fucked a teenage girl in return for her stardom. He's one of a couple thousand producers who did the same thing to multiple, hotter starlets. Jodie Foster didn't go dyke because she was "born that way". It came from years of forced sex with Disney producers in the 70's. Reportedly she was forced into a 3 way with the director (Gary Nelson) and one of the exec producers. She had a recurring role on My Three Sons where one of the producers supposedly filmed himself fucking her.when she was 11 or 12. So the lesbian thing sorta makes sense.

Drunk sex is always hot. Was he gentle, or fucked you as hard as he can?

Nice triple dubs.

Or high as fuck

Adding on
The Big Dick @ Nick
"Dirty" Dan Schneider
Open Wider Schneider
Schneider The Butcher
"Bend Over" Schneider
"Foot Soldier" Schneider
Dan 'The Man" Schneider
Dan "The Biter" Schneider
Dan "The Spider" Schneider
Dan "The Defiler" Schneider
Dan "The Initiator' Schneider

Oops .forgot to mention Gary Nelson directed the first Freaky Friday

Dan Dan The Papsmear Man.

He supposedly has a pretty big cock. Not long,but thick.

Dan "i make em a little wider" schneider

Do share

>The Big Dick @ Nick
>Open Wider Schneider
KEK
E
K

>one of the producers supposedly filmed himself fucking her.when she was 11 or 12.

Well, rumor is Dan deflowered Cosgrove at Drake and Josh first season. That shit always happen.

So many unfunny.
stop auto posting

mushroom like fungous cock covered in sour precum

Cont

"Down South" Dan Schneider
Dan "The Plunger' Schneider
Dan "The Bladder' Schneider
Dan "The Seduce( Schneider
Dan "Teen Bedder" Schneider
Dan "Rough Ryder" Schneider
Dan 'The Collector" Schneider
"No Lube Required" Schneider
Dan "The Despoiler' Schneider
Dan "Deep Pounder' Schneider

Dan "couliflower dick" schneider

Last night fucked around and got a triple double.

Dan broke her spirit. The USC football team her body. Poor thing.

Dan "He pressured me into sex when I was a Minor" Schneider

He was pretty gentle at first, which I honestly don't really like. Specially when I'm drunk, cant feel anything.

So I grew bored,decided to throw him on the bed, and started riding him, yelling kinky shit to get him motivated. It worked like a charm. I had to slap him a couple times to stop him from being too gentle. He was pretty rough from there on. Shame we both got tired soon after.

Dan "She's a Fighter" Schneider
Dan "Get in The Van" Schneider
Dan "Gunny Hoarder' Schneider
Dan "I've Had Tighter" Schneider
Dan "The Fart Inhaler" Schneider
Dan 'Deep Inside Her" Schneider
Dan "The Overnighter" Schneider
Dan "Came Inside Her" Schneider
"Please Mister, Slower" Schneider
Dan tikes 'Em Tighter" Schneider
Dan "The Rough Rider" Schneider
Dan "The Meat Grinder' Schneider
Dan "The Diaper Slider" Schneider
Dan "The Cheek Divider" Schneider

Plz stop
copypasta sad unfunny shit

go to rwddit with that

Hey there Dan "if you have a daughter you better hide her" Schneider nice to see you on Sup Forums covering for yourself again.

>if the guy actually raped kids hed be in jail
nope if you are in holywood you can get away with

explain

You are cringewhorty

Dan Schneider raped Howard Hessman on the set of Head of the Class.

I repeat. Dan Schneider raped Dr. Johnny Fever.

That's my kind of girl. Deepthroat, anal too?

youtu.be/-ytqQIE14fQ

Dan "he has sex with unseraged girls wich is illegal and frowned upon" Schneider

>triple double
muh dick
greentext

Who the fuck cares if there is no video.

>He was pretty rough from there on
And I bet you loved it lol

>"no lube required" Schneider

I lost my shit