Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second...

Do you honestly believe in the "Big Bang"? There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the entire universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

Topkek! Think about it user, it's so ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

scitechdaily.com/universe-may-emerged-black-hole-higher-dimensional-universe/
godchecker.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-energy_universe
google.no/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwj808_O1v_MAhVCCSwKHerOCssQFgg_MAQ&url=http://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/9789400724785-c2.pdf?SGWID=0-0-45-1213946-p174191484&usg=AFQjCNHowpBLgeLOnDj92X7Ydfn2l0M6eA&sig2=9DGTiTSEaIj1Nnqew6cXUg&cad=rja
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice b8.

scitechdaily.com/universe-may-emerged-black-hole-higher-dimensional-universe/

you need to be more subtle next time
0/10

actually from an agnostic stand point, arent there christian that also agree with this belief, yet they believe it was god who caused the big bang theory

*christian scientists

but then who was phone

>SAGE
SAGE

WTF is this cancer, get it off my Sup Forums peasant

CONVERT YOU FUCKING ATHEISTS!!!

no , there was an old bearded guy who did that

Yeah, but convert to what ?
So many religions to chose from ...

Dont worry my brother, when they burn in hell they will realize how wrong they were.
Lets just wait for the inevitable.

All religions believe in the same god,

It's a simulation, brah.

Just think of the complexity of literally everything. How do people think an explosion could create it

TURN TO JESUS OR I'LL POST ANOTHER THREAD!!!

Do you honestly believe a god could create such perfection?

no they don't you dumb faggot ass bitch.

educate yourself. godchecker.com/
over 4000 gods worshiped by dumb monkeys

Eh ?
What about the whole idol burning at the start of islam ?
What about the contradicting stories about the universe creation ?
What about christian going to hell according to muslim and muslims going to hell according to chrisitans ?

In which direction would that be ?

Its only one god with many forms.

>believe
Nah, they have proof

I know this because I am one of the many gods who raped your mother.

Take it easy. In the end all is a bunch of spacerocks and superheated gas.

Easier to explain than some random old guy with infinite power. But hey, take your pick. In the end the universe doesn't give a flying shit about what you believe. It will just continue to be.

It wasn't an explosion, it was a mass expansion of superheated quarks and electrons that formed hydrogen atoms in the first millions of a second.

So the christian priests are lying when they say that animists are going to hell ?
Isn't lie a sin ?

Your fucking mom's vagina was raped by a million niggers and monkeys, you faggot mom botch forgot to abort your sorry ass.
She is lying in the gutter raped by dogs now

So... you believe in a cosmic prankster? Like, telling some guys in the desert one thing, and this islanders another things, an then laughing as they kill each other?

>it's so ridiculous.

Are you the same retard with the posts with the girl from "The Neverending Story"?

Please we're trying to have an educated, spiritual discussion here.

KEK

why isnt there a religion board to put this on? like, wha other boards could this have gone in.

kek

Everything, including religion. Is just a theory. No proof of anything. Just choose what lies you want to believe, and go with it

>educated, spiritual discussion here.
Thats in /x/, not here in Sup Forums

If you add up the total energy of the entire universe you will get the answer of exactly 0. So yes everything we can see literally came from nothing and it is scientific fact, if you wish to dismiss this then you best have some form of evidence to support your claim.

Learn some chemistry and it will make sense...also this expansion didn't create everything just the elements, thousand, millions, even billions of years to create the complexity of what we see today.

ITT retarded 16 year old kids argue
with close to no real knowledge or education

>you're 12

It's didn't come from nothing idiot. There was something that caused it to bang. Multiverse.

you added it up?

The Big Bang is not a belief, and has nothing to do with religion or lack thereof. It's a scientific theory with mountains of hard evidence to support it, and none that disproves it. Which means it is accepted as fact, whether you "believe" it or not.

except for science a theory in science is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation. So you dont need belief it is fact.

>believe it was god who caused the big bang theory
gods a scientist? he created this theory? even god doesn't know?

only big bang was me fucking your mom

Stop trying to prove things to mentally handicapped people.

Even when they have the evidence, they say "nah"
I just imagined that.

Say what you will, but preaching here is lke pouring out expensive perfume on homeless drug addicts that will do anything for more drugs.

Simple math.

Theory in science is not necessary a fact, atleast not always.

Don't worry, everyone is aware of it.
Some people still enjoy arguing against the wind.

Obviously the big bang happened im in no way saying it didnt. Im just saying that the big bang required no energy to happen and therefore the whole universe came from nothing.

That's feminist logic.

Same line of reasoning as saying "He raped me last saturday" and if you want to dismiss that you best have some form of evidence to support your claim.

Same when it comes to religion, "Jesus/Shiva cured my gait" and if you want to dismiss that you best have some form of evidence to support your claim.

Disclaimer: i believe the big bang theory is the closest we have to understand what really happened at the start of this universe, and most scientists have different ideas to what happened within that theory.
I should also remind you that in a 100 years we will probably have another theory.

wrong. you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

I have also asked this of scientists - where does the matter come from in multiple universe theory?

I think the have painted themselves into a corner. By trying to explain where matter came from, they have left themselves open by trying to square other contradictory theories.

and you still sound stupid. get educated. being opinionated just make you sound retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-energy_universe

- Steven Hawking
- Lawrence Kraus
^these guys have so dw

zero mass universe?

Do you honestly believe in "God" ? There was absolutely nothing and then in 7 days, an old man create all that shit that come out of nowhere ?

>smart

By that logic the "fact" that flying contraptions was scientifically impossible in the 1700's.
(Because people are good at misrepresenting/misconstruing things i'll add that the scientific community, atleast in the west, at that time concluded in their theories that it was impossible)

I am an atheist , so I am not siding with religious fanatics.
What i mean to say is not many science theories are a fact, its an abstract theory which may/maynot be a fact until proven.
Example: Theory of Gravity was changed to Law of Gravity.
Theory of evolution is an abstract theory, we do not have a solid proof.

Same argument can be used for a creator god.

Ok lets say particles come to lige randomly but hod doesnt play with a dice but better with chess (or go). So lets say a random thing become so great it makes matter appear. Eat it.

Zero energy universe. The mass of everything in the universe is directly cancelled out by the gravity it creates therefore making the total energy zero

x+y=0
x=matter
y=anti-matter
This might help you.

brool story co

Ah but the key here is with testing and evidence they changed their views. Science evolves and changes as new ideas are tested...this do not happen with religion

>evolution is an abstract theory, we do not have a solid proof.

you are an idiot. we have lot of proof and commercial application of evolution. get over yourself. stop pretending to be smart.

Here talk about entropy to increase still and get crazy something appears

do you have a source to back it up? Internet warrior.
You have a brains of a feminist

Google the definition of theory faggot, a theory does not mean an absolute fact

>doesn't realise that the big bang was inevitable in such a situation
Fucking pleb mate, when something sits empty for an eternity, the likelyhood of energy appearance increases.

if we had proof then whys it a theory

you got a source to back up your idiocy?

here's one for you. how does bacteria become resistant to drugs? evolution.

> Flying contraptions impossible
> Birds

This was in no way a scientific theory its speculation. It clearly wasnt observed properly in nature, it clearly was not experimented.
A scientific theory for example is newtons laws - they will never be disproved there is so much evidence. And things like evolution, Einsteins theory of general and special relativity.

You clearly cant appreciate the difference between scientific theory and pure speculation

Even heard of the fossil record and comparing DNA between species to track when/where specific traits came to be? aka a spine, jaw, hands/feet, lungs, etc

Not that user, but there is one clear proof.
Look up the origins of goldfish.
Well done, you now understand that genetics are real, and if they are real, it is highly likely that all animals and plants have evolved to some extent, even if they were originally placed here by god.
You are just an idiot, and by your definition there exist very very few facts in this world, especially as everything is tainted by our human perspective.

You don't understand the difference between a law and a theory in science.

Theory does not mean something is not proven, the word that means that is hypothesis.

Laws are scientific constructs that explain how something works, but not why.

Theories are scientific constructs that explain why something works.

There is a law of gravity and there is a theory of gravity. The theory of gravity was not changed to law of gravity, they both exist and are a different thing.

Learn the difference between the layman's understanding of the word and how it's used by scientists. Try google out yourself. It could help you in life.

You could know the law, évidence would still be avoid by some idiots

This does in fact happen with religion, what if the renaissance didn't happen?
We(the christian west) cast away most of the really shitty parts of christianity but kept some of the virtues and sins.
Islam did not have this renaissance and kept a lot of the shitty parts.
There are thousands of different interpretations of the bible.
Where science has testing and evidence, christianity has changed through demographics and profit(and a few crackpots/sociopaths on the way).

Disclaimer: i think religion is mostly shit, but it was a neat way to mass-broadcast things that can be important, like in the classical antiquity/post-classical history that they saw people were dying of infections under the foreskin caused by bad hygiene, and proclaimed that they had to cut it off.
These days religion is naught but a cash-cow and slight relief for those that need something to lean on.

Yes it does! In science a theory is the highest level of proof that it is physically possible to prove.

Stale ass bait is STALE! This is the same person that posts those Childlike Empress threads practically every single day! Stop feeding this goddamn troll! Topkek! This user's inane, inaccurate, illogical arguments... think about it, they're always so ridiculous!

theorie is not like what you think.
pythagoras theorem is a fact but it's never gonna be a 'law'.
So saying 'oh look, it's theory that means it doesnt have a solid proff' is just not true.

Yea because the idea of a god that created everything in six days and is ever watching and listening to the prayers of everyone makes more sense to you
Why is it that you feel the need to claim that there is a god?
How shitty is your life and view of science

Is an animal a contraption?
I can understand if it isn't your first language, dont worry.

Many tried, many failed, they've been trying for millenia, and journals at the time concluded that it would never be done.
Here's a nice link to aviation history, many bright minds said it was impossible.
google.no/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&ved=0ahUKEwj808_O1v_MAhVCCSwKHerOCssQFgg_MAQ&url=http://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/9789400724785-c2.pdf?SGWID=0-0-45-1213946-p174191484&usg=AFQjCNHowpBLgeLOnDj92X7Ydfn2l0M6eA&sig2=9DGTiTSEaIj1Nnqew6cXUg&cad=rja

If you love this world without saying 'god', why the fuck you need to believe in god? Just say love and try to live

If you don't believe in God why do so many atheists talk about Him all the time?

Yea well changes in religion are not for the same reasons as changes in science and does not follow the same unbiased and tested process. And when it comes to scientific findings they (religious people) often twist them to fit their picture of the world/universe. Instead of changing the picture like the scientific community does

idk how anyone can tell me what's wrong or right without God.
Why should I not steal? It's survival of the fittest right?

And then they tested it more and more and changed their minds once they figured out their original hypothesis was wrong. Instead of saying it was an act of magic and let's forget about it

Nice one OP

You're saying 'Flying contraptions cant ever exist' was a scientific theory when it clearly never was! It was just an assumption based on pure speculation. You could easily disprove this stupid hypothesis by looking at a bird in flight, quite clearly its logical to suggest if a bird can fly a machine can mimic it. Birds don't fly by magic they fly through mechanical action of muscle and bone.

This is not a scientific theory that went on to be disproved like you are suggesting because it never was a theory in the first place.