Sup Forums wants Tuvalu, can Sup Forums annex a small island?

Sup Forums is being major autists right now about invading the small island nation of Tuvalu. Who knows if they can do it.

But it got me thinking. Sup Forums is obviously a much smarter board. Couldn't we annex a small island of our own, using less autistic tactics? They want to go in guns blazing. We could be much smarter, as we have knowledge from all over the world, and we could outpace the natives in every capacity.

I propose Nauru. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru

I chose the island for these reasons
- less people than Tuvalu
- probably not going to sink into the ocean like Tuvalu
- it is truly one island unlike Tuvalu which is an island chain so it will be easier to consolidate control
- better name, more patrician

Essentially the idea is this: the wealthiest of us will move to the island, purchase property, etc. And establish a business on the island or something. Once we have the property and it's nice and livable, more of us will move there. We'll all work, make money, and spend the money on purchasing influence on the island and more land for more people to come.

We will organize politically, apply for citizenship, try to get into government, etc. All the while moving more of our people in, and offering incentives whenever we can for more of our people to come to Nauru.

Once our business is very big then we can employ the islanders. Eventually our influence will grow so large that we will own the whole government. Nauru will be ours. And we can rename it like Intland or something and we can laugh at Sup Forums.

This is all just an idea, a jumping off point. Please tell me what you think I'm very lonely.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savage_Islands
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don;t like what I'm reading on the wiki.
I'm going to Greenland instead.

It's a fixer upper
Suggest some other island then.

the Virgin Islands

>this
I'm actually rooting for this
Sup Forums shall become real life

i propose pitcairn island for the lolis

the United States would never let us secede

I have some family in the Nauru detention centre, if you break them out I'm sure they'll be happy to help you take the country.

Takbir brother

Wait never mind it's on Christmas Island, fugg :DDDD

See m8
>Nauru detention centre

I think Svalbard might be a good pick too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard

to inteligent to be cold

it would be raided and took back immediatly because seed vault

Gonna have to move North m8.

Shhh. We could live in the vault.

The Naaru have not forgotten us

I thought Italians hated the cold

What about an island with only 4 people?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savage_Islands

I'll ask Bill if we can have Niue.

that's probably a bit more secured than what Futurama made it look like

Mios Dios!
There's no such thing as cold weather, just poor clothing choice.

This!

These ones look better

protected by britbongs.

Why not take 1 each?
1 for Argentina and 1 for Sup Forums.

Oi, that's our Presidente.
He's alright actually.
Enjoy you're Trump.
Friendly reminder Pence is Irish Catholic.
Our guy.
We will make America Irish Again.

vocaroo.com/ please record yourself reading that post you just made and post link here

>Sup Forums is being major autists right now about invading the small island nation of Tuvalu. Who knows if they can do it.
Can we dump all Sup Forumstards there and cut their internet?

>t. dilmafag

>dilmatards
>temertards
Dump them there too. I don't fucking care if the island becomes overpopulous, just DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO BUILD BOATS OR USE INTERNET.

she did NOTHING.

I wonder how they think they're going to survive
without electricity, food or anything
you probably can't grow much cereals or plants on the island, without talking about cattle
I doubt any of them know how to make a powerplant work, the drinkable water reserves are probably very low
do they really think someone will supply them ?