>Funnier jokes
>More episodes
>Fanbase no where near as autistic
>No SJW undertone
>No verbal filters

this

Only neckbeards watch that

Nope, youre right

rick and morty is far better than anything i have seen.
dubs=i make a shrine for rick sanchez

Season 1 was good, then normies became the fanbase and season 2 just regurgitated season 1 jokes over and over.

>underage fag detected

Gonna check it out but I doubt I will like it more than r&m

Bojack horseman is superior than this shit

let me just...

true

No it's not. It's not even half as funny

Check em with this

Agreed

check Em

You forgot the image retard

that's not me idk who the fuck it is???

season 1 is kinda slow, but necessary to introduce characters and shit

but shit picks up seasons 2 & 3

The show is good, but the fanbase consists of cringy 13 year olds.

Harvey birdman aterney at law is god teir

I saw that one for the first time when I was on shrooms

god fucking damn

But season 3 isn't even out yet

Attorney. My bad

I'm talking about venture bros you goober

there's 6 season already

Oops my bad

yeah no... headache inducing animation combined with unfunny edgelord "humor"

The beacon was activated. Who is in danger?

True, but Rick and Morty is just a better show

OP is a faggot. He wouldn't know funny if it tried to fuck him up the ass.

But it's not

Best show ever

Venture Bros was funnier before it started crawling up its own ass with continuity. The Nozzle making a reappearance? Literally any explanation or repetition makes the original joke less funny.

>season 3

This

I like Rick and Morty a good bit, but Venture Bros holds a place in my heart. Neither shows treat it's audience like idiots. Both are cleverly written. I think what separates them is Venture Bros has a better surrounding cast of characters, which makes the show feel around better.

see

nope i think its very lame

go to be addy

How autistic are you? Edgy faggot show. This adult "humor" is more immature than most shows.

>Rick and Morty is the best show ever created
>Better than Aqua Teen Hunger Force
>Better than Squidbillies
>Better than King of the Hill
>Better than every other good show on Earth

There's still time to buy some rope, OP

What's that one animated tv-show where one of the characters is an young adult version of Dee-Dee from Dexter's Lab?

Dragon Ball Z is the best cartoon ever made.

>pretends to know shit about shows
>lists aqua team junger force

Pick one

I love Dragonball but it's not even comparable to Rick and Morty.

/thread

Fucking hate DeeDee. Bitch genuinely believed herself smarter than Dexter because she was older.
Half the time destroyed what he worked on for no good reason, just to mess with him.
What a monumental bitch.

What show is this?

I watched 4 episodes, never laughed once.

I have Asperger's Syndrome, diagnosed when I was 5. I had a hard time grasping social concepts until I was in my late teens, and I still have a hard time socializing. I made plenty of rants and tantrums throughout my life.

But throughout my whole life, nothing I said can ever compare to the pure unadulterated autism you just spewed.

It's Mr. Pickles

This isnt even top tier by anime standards. This is just blatant nostalgia.

Daria is still the best.

>Aqua Teen=funny but overrated and no where as funny as R&M
>squidbillies= only funny to a few people. Not that good of a show
>King of the Hill= This is actually a good point. King of the Hill is pretty funny without resorting to a lot gimmicks and troupes of other animated comedies. I could see why someone would find it funnier than R&M

>no need to prove you wrong, you speak the truth

This. It's not even well written. There's so many flaws in the logic throughout the show.

Yeah, first season kind of sucks. It gets much better when the Venture brothers stop being written as blatant retards and actually have some character and defining characteristics.

half way through season 2 it started to get repetitive, season 3 will be the same thing as season 2.

Exactly.Ill enjoy watching it for nostalgia sake, but when it comes to quality writting, there are much better

So I have to watch a full season or more before it starts being funny? Fuck that.

Rick and Morty, bitches.

Rick and Morty funny? I watched like 6 episodes and the only 'humour' to be find was Rick making stupid noises and Morty being autistic.

Ehhh some people just don't get the show. No biggie, I still think Venture is funny as fuck and a much stronger show than Rick and Morty

chek'd

Trips confirm R&M, unless someone else can override with quads.

Trips have spoken

Correct. I cannot prove you wrong.

This

>also, Sealab 2021, Metalocalypse, Superjail

Also South Park, Archer, Venture Brothers

Gotta go with Archer here, and its lesser known ancestor Frisky Dingo

Too soon :(

i do love r&m but for me the funniest shit ever is xavier the renegade angel and wonder showzen, also eric andre

i hated archer so much, i just dont understand why people liked it

Are you kidding me? Rick and Morty is legit but you think it's the best show ever? Shit, it's not even the funniest animated show ever. You must be like 12. The Simpsons is clearly the funniest comedy of all time and yes every one will say it stopped being funny around season 12 but that shit isn't true. Season 14 was great and the past few seasons have been better. Regardless, seasons 3-10 of the Simpsons is way funnier than R & M.

i think its hard to say what is definitively better when comedy is pretty subjective. some people like rick and morty wackiness and some people prefer the more down to earth shit like the simpsons

The Simpsons is easily my favourite animated comedy show, just because its so well know and tame compared to the wacky and zany shit now, people just look past it

OP asked to be proven wrong, so he was

Start filling this out Anons. I'd say Rick & Morty is at least God-Tier.

cancerous garbage that reeks of reddit
so basically the same thing as r&m

It being toned down is what makes it better. It's just as funny without relying on being an adult oriented show. It has more limits but still manages to be funny. Like I said, I like RM and am super excited cause I heard season 3 will air in 2016, but c'mon. Simpsons in its prime is just funnier. RM wouldn't even exist without it

Are you serious? The Simpsons are funny, but even the sooner seasons can't compete with R&M. It's not even half as cleverly written.

"Have you ever been taking a dump and it smelled so bad you puked on your dick?"

CHECK'D! dubs don lie

Where do I start watching DB?

Top kek. Rick and Morty isn't even the funniest Dan Harmon show. It's not as funny as the Simpsons and it's not more cleverly written. Half of its jokes are fucking stolen from the Simpsons.
Simpsons did it!

>RM wouldn't even exist without it

Not a valid argument for being funnier.
'A' came before 'B', therefore 'A' is a fallacy.

Still not seeing any quads here, so it looks like Rick and Morty win this round.

shiiiiit!

Mr.pickels
Basically the dog is satan
And thats the show.
Also very immature humor only autistic edgelords find clever.

I enjoy Mr. Pickles, and it's local, made by some guys from my hometown that won a contest. But it's not better than Rick and Morty

This. Cause by that logic the flinstones is better than all cause it was the first animated sitcom. Gg you all lost

Then what's your argument retard?
>Huuuur my opinion is better than yours

What's the metric your using to measure then? Awards? Simpsons has more. TV ratings? Simpsons has more. Fanbase? Simpsons is bigger. Merch sold? Simpsons has sold more

Other than your own opinion (along with a few other autists on this board) you have 0 argument to you can make that proves R& M is better.

It's fun

strawpoll.me/10342711

Hey fucktards stop arguing, it's a matter of taste.

Have a poll and go wild.

OP is a bundle of sticks

Fucking checked