How does this gorilla's murder make you feel?

How does this gorilla's murder make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=EnBn3NNiG_8

tldr
was the gorilla killed or did he kill someone?

They used a tranquilizer dumb ass.

killed

wrong

I wanted to see it...

well than I feel bored by it.

Nice tits

>How does this gorilla's murder make you feel?

Someone was trigger happy.

EDGY

Black lives matter!!!

He wuz a gud boi...he dindu nuffin

this rustled my jimmies. they should have thrown in the kids parents as distraction while they save the kid. gorillas are endangered, idiots are not.

Same as how I feel when any other news article reports a nigger getting killed. Damn it feels good to be white.

Not happy bout it but if that gorilla chimped out after being tranquilized and had time to nig out on child, that kid would be ripped in half.

I fucking hate humanity. That zoo should loose its accreditation and the kids parents should be fined like a million dollars.
No wonder nature keeps trying to wipe us out with Zika, Ebola, etc

#blacklivesmatter

He dindu nuffins

Kids parents are stupid as fuck therefor kid should have been killed lessening the chance of their genes continuing.

>unarmed black teen brutally murdered by white man
I can see the riots happening.

This is seriously upsetting. Not just because the kid's parents were retarded enough to let the boy end up there, but because the gorilla was killed unjustly. If you actually look for the footage of the boy and the gorilla, he is fairly gentle with the boy, same as he would be with a baby gorilla. The gorilla viewed the child as just that, a child. If the keeper would have gone in, it is not entirely impossible to have gotten the boy. He was in little to no danger. As an animal lover, this is fucking horrendous.

Sad.

Name and dox of parents?

Where's the footage? Also, NKY fag here. Been to that zoo many times.

What the video doesn't show is the Gorilla dragging the boy through the water by his leg,or throwing him 20' into a corner. Unfortunately at any instance that gorilla could have killed that child, so shooting it was the only option. Tranquilizers take to long to kick in so it will kill shots only. They should also put one in the head of the dumb cunt of a mom too. I am from Cincinnati and have been to the zoo many times. It is pretty much American fucking ninja to get into that enclosure. My guess is mom saw lil boy trying to climb in and didn't give a duck and walked away to smoke her a cig. I heard she wasn't even the one who noticed her son was gone and in a fucking gorilla cage

>he dindu nuffing he a good boy about to get his life on track

I read that she told him no but had like 10 of her other children to look after. No surprise the kid is a little brown shit skin.

So he was just visiting his father in the pen?

I haven't seen footage of the gorilla throwing the boy, if you have that please show. But from what I've read and seen, the gorilla was being protective of the boy, and was alarmed by all the screaming. As for the dragging, he was trying to get the boy to a space he felt was safe. You can't expect a gorilla to exactly carry him. And I understand that it was a tense, dangerous circumstance, but I believe there could have been at least some effort by the keepers to enter the enclosure and get the boy from the gorilla, with the Response Team aimed in case anything went awry.

With multiple kids it's pretty easy to lose one even in a less crowded smaller zoo.
Even with that your kid just getting into an enclosure is generally pretty hard. Most zoos try to make it hard as possible to get into an enclosure. If there is any risk they have tons of signs to make extra sure you watch your dumb ass kids.
Bitch should have a lifetime fucking ban and have to pay restitution for the gorilla for letting her kid inside it.

this

S-still funny.

nyuk nyuk nyuk