Roast me cunts

roast me cunts

o que e que estas aqui a fazer o meu filho da puta

No hablo spic

Your fucking gorgeous, yeah get fuckin roasted

¿

you have the face of a boxer, fucked and scary i thought i was looking at rocky's retarded brother, though i could't imagine your ears that had cauliflower problems cuz theyre already fucking atrocious and huge.
Your nose only thing that can fix that is rhinoplasty go to any black market job or any ex crack head doctor anything is better then what you have already.
Your hair shave it, looks like you tried to do the stereotypical i'ma cute boy thing, but you were to poor to get the proper cut. Which you probably by looking at the shitty watch u have, what is it G-shock? only thing that's probably of worth in your life is that somewhat expensive glasses hanging from your shitty flannel, who tf wears flannels any more? poor people and mexicans and from what ive seen so far you meet the criteria of both. now stop making gay faggot ass face poses and if u want someone to fucking roast you that way you can get your kicks off the attention it brings you.
go to reddit you faggot, or go post your self on chive where the rest of the attention seekers go

my watch is springfield

We don't need to roast you, you roasted yourself by posting that beta ass pic

>roast me cunts
avast me hearties

U DECIDE

I'M GOING TO BET IN THE ASS

at least the picture on the right hair unlike the ladyboy twink faggot to the left

Black man's nose

Hair is too thick

realmente ele parece português

Why do you look so much like me (without the nose), do you have portuguese ancestry?

nice burn user

Thanks

eu sou tuga caralho

ayyy

calminha ai, tu és o gajo da foto?

sou sim senhora

estoso pestoso si si puta madre si muchachos

pó caralho jamone de merda

eeeeei slowely padre

vives perto do porto?

nah meu, lisboa

There's no need