>no source to video

Cancer thread, sage

>30 monsters

Girl was a slut who was always surrounded by gangster niggers, joke's on hee

No one gives a fuck. Take your dick and jerk the gerk at /s/

>mfw Brazilians find gang rape shocking

What was the link the the webm again? Was on webm.land, but lost the link again

this is the bitch.
She was a huge whore between bandits and drug sellers.
she fucked for drugs, more than once. there is ton of pics of her like this or saying things like "i like to fuck bad guys.."

she knew where she was, and she didn't give a fuck, but when her parents found the video, then she went crazy about rape

Post the link so we can further investigate how we feel about this!

Fucking trigger control! She's got her finger right on it

we need to the video to tell you how we really feel

>he
>hee

she is 16 and already a mother, also a drug addict, no sympathy for such a pathetic bitch

classic bs of a cunt
always the victim regardless of circumstances, huh?
i hope she dies in another rape but this time with sticks and stones

Why the unnecessary hate? According to a translation of the spoken text in the video it really does not sound like what happened was what she bargained for

What the fuck are you fucking referring to, autismo? What is it like to have severe debilitating autism? Fucking retard.

Meanwhile shes underage, surrounds herself and her child with drugs, hangs out with known criminals and likes to "fuck bad boys". Yeah no, she didn't deserve any of what happened to her. That'd be like me hanging around old faithful and being upset that it suddenly erupts. This is so fucking retarded.

Apparently one of the suspects took a selfie of himself and the girls ass with his face in it. Fucking dumbass

Fuck that slut. There are screenshots of saying she's a well-known slut in the favelas and even one claiming she told her BF to bring a bunch of guys in to fuck her.

I'm with the other user: Video got out and now she's on damage-control.

Where can I find moar pics of her

Moar

care to post these, or are u just spamming this shit like everyone else
>muh evidence

Video?

Please link to video!!

where is the vid?

Fair points about her kid and the drugs. However I don't think that really justifies anything, justice probably wasn't their first priority anyway.
You can (and will) try to twist it around, but you cannot weigh up real crimes against whatever justification you find for someone deserving it

no video, didn't happened

No vid zzzzzZzz

I could dig through my FB feed to post it for you faggots, but you don't speak Portuguese.

Believe what you want, nigger.

Doesnt matter video international

user doesnt deliver :(((

What does Sup Forums think of armed robbery ?

Have you ever done? For need or just fun ?

yo crackas, the vids are here nudify-her dot com
yup, more than one vid of that gangbang

I believe that shes a slut. Her pussy was so loose in the vid. Maybe thats what happens after 30 men

HOAX HOAX

where can i find this vid for research

Looked pretty sore, that why I consider the slight possibility of it being real

Still havent seen video, user non deliver

where can i find this vid for research

present the video here.
It is the only way to be sure.

This

How hard cant it be to find vid

The vid was posted here many times yesterday. Guess you guys missed the party

:((((((

>the vid was posted here many times yesterday.

Well post it again ffs.

Bad bad bad

GO VIDEO

Did it once for giggles. I personally was wicked freaked out after, so I probably won't do it again, but I'd recommend it if you're a thrill seeker! Have fun guise

THERE IS NO VIDEO! STOP FEED FFS

i remember seeing this video yesterday. Was pretty gud

Ive seen a brazilian rump one time

wanna fuckin bet cholo

There are no brazilians

Go to CNN and read the article.
"38 second video posted on Twitter" and it was posted here many times yesterday no joke

People saying she's a slut is one thing.

Her actually agreeing to a have sex with these 30 dudes is a totally different thing.

You can be the biggest slut in the world, that doesn't make it OK for people to rape you.

That's the same as saying me picking up a bear's cub and not asking to mauled by mama bear because I weren't asking for it. Doesn't matter if you were asking for it or not people are gonna fuck over other people because they can that is the harsh reality.

she said she wanted to fuck a bunch of guys at once man. so just bc she didnt agree to 30 suddenly all responsibility goes flying out the door? if you hang around shit sooner or later your gonna start smelling like it.
ZERO RESPONSIBILITIES
I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS
fucking feminism needs to be banned as it is detrimental to society

No video havent happened

She may have been taking a risk, but that doesn't mean that those guys didn't commit a crime.

It's like crossing the street: Yes, if you're a pedestrian you should always look both ways, but if the driver runs a red light, hits you and runs, he still broke the law.

I don't think you understand how consent works.

That's like saying that you want to fuck a lot of chicks, and the next thing you know, 30 fat disgusting landwhales with bad breath and saggy breasts tie you down and have their way with you. Do you see the difference?

>still got laid

cannot judge without video

I hear what you guys are saying. Yeah, she is a slut and hung around a bunch of people who are known to do bad things to people.

But THEY committed an illegal act.

Yes, it shouldn't be as harsh a sentence as if they picked up some random girl or busted into a stranger's house, but it's still a crime.

Lololololol. True enough mate.

those guys werent fat though, so it doesnt count
please, the slut got exactly what she wanted except for the fact that there was a fucking video that got out to the public/parents. that single handedly is what changed everything

Right.

I not saying they didn't commit any crime, what I'm saying is that if she isn't cautious of the kind of people around her or the type of shady neighborhood she is in then clearly she had what came to her. As for the guys who raped her they don't care if it was a crime or not it's brazil shit like that is a norm over there.

>white guy gets killed in the ghetto "He had no business being there"
>brown girl says she wants to fuck an entire gang of drug dealers, people are shocked when things get out of hand

Back to le Reddit fag

This

post video fucktards

MOAAAAAAAR this is brazil people people live in brazil

she had it coming by the looks of it

here's the cam of the rape.

How about instead of fucking blabbing about it, can someone actually post the video, considering many of you claim to have seen it

she is a dumb slut. of course she deserved it. look at the pics.

this

pls

user cant deliver...... the worlds goes under :((((

Damn OP that was hot. Fuckinn saved

kek
good one user

Post vid! somebodys gotta have it?

Who is this Evalion chick ?

Abandon Thread

I have the vid but will i get in trouble if i post it? You know, she being 16 and all

0/10

Post a link faggot

nah

user fucking hot thank you

bumping for interest

You're good man. It happened in Brazil so laws in Civilized nations don't apply.

Neo-Nazi bitch who actually believes hitler did nothing wrong and that the telletubbies are commie propoganda

I...could believe the later lol?

>16
No. If she were younger, depending on jurisdiction, but 16? No. Even if you're personally in some kind of liberal shitland, no sane man would bother with it; her being a 16yo favela whore.

do it nigger

She LITERALLY has KKK members supporting her, hates jews and niggers, sandniggers, etc.
Basically the type of slut we could grow into the übermensch if she posted tits and all of Sup Forums worked together

still no video zzzz

Beatriz Pereira is the name. Happy hunting boys

Any1 got the vid?

Innocent until proven beyond a reasonable doubt, so the men are innocent, unless the video shows otherwise.

A quick google search doesn't yield any results.