ITT: We describe our situation and encourage each other to kill ourselves

ITT: We describe our situation and encourage each other to kill ourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UDqv0DwMTX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I stubbed my toe

You worthless piece of shit you can't even walk right. Even cripples can do a better job than you.

>NEET, Asperger's, no friends

>Self-pity: the thread

fuck, i think i might kill myself

What's your point?

I ate the last handful of orange tic-tacs.

have to wait until tomorrow to order pizza for the 50% off monday coupon

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you're likely already taking the cap off the bleach bottle.

Meh i don't have to make you. You'd probably kill yourself like the loser you are.

Bet you feel pretty pathethic now, that you don't have any anymore. Just kill yourself. It's meaningless. Even if you did get new ones you'd just waste them again like the useless shit you are.

TRIPLE DUBS. FOKIN NOICE M8

You're not even trying. Kill yourself. And nobody cares about your triple dubs.

Why dont you try then you faggot

Kill yourself.

I accidentally 93mb of .rar files
what should I do is this dangerous?

Depends on what they contained, but you should probably kill yourself to be on the safe side.

I dont know why but
>you should probably kill yourself to be on the safe side
Really inspired me to kill myself. Thank you user.

No!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't serious wtf please don't kill yourself It was jusrt a jpoke man

Hello??????????? Please respond I can't bear knowing that someone killed himself because of me

Tell me those comments were sarcasm?

Faggot. KYS. And this time I mean it

Im being paid by the government to learn korean in one of the most beautiful cities ive ever been to in the US (monterey). Its not a bad life

can't graduate
lsing last friend
no gf
family docent like me
ugly

Your IP address has been logged. Please stay near the computer, an agent will be along to interview you shortly. While you will not be charged at this point, encouragement of suicide is a serious crime.

>be me
>beta as fuck
>no gf, the one girl i llike doesnt have same feelings
>cucked by one of my best friends
>failing interveiws left and right
>physically im a walking pile of jello
>this is probable high point in my life

I don't really care about your situation, but:
>docent
Unacceptable; kill yourself.

>ITT: We describe our situation and encourage each other to kill ourselves.

>every thread on Sup Forums ever

I've been bullied throughout my entire life and I really don't see it getting much better. I just want to do my shit little minimum wage job in peace and live my life, but no one can respect that and constantly treats me like shit.

> 21 years old
> Suffered from severe depression since age 17
> 5'7"
> Never had a girlfriend
> Only had sex 4 times in my life

1/2
>20 years old
>drug addict
>severe ADHD
>objectively smart
I have been depressed with suicidal ideation since 8th grade, it's because of the current relationship between humans and nature. I've always loved life, animals and natural systems and have wanted to study it in some way since I could read. I grew up watching polar bears swim to death and rainforests being chopped down.
What finally broke me was the oceans, I knew I wanted to be a marine biologist at the age of six. Always loved reading animal encyclopedias and learning about life.
When I realized how badly our oceans had been overfished, the destruction of marine ecosystems due to climate change, ocean acidification, eutrophication, you name it. I felt like I had been robbed of everything I loved in this world. It just went down hill from there, I realized all the anthropogenic problems in the world and realized the true cost of everything I do. Any decision I make the environment is my deciding factor, I am in constant grief. The only thing anchoring my will to live is knowing that I have the potential to leave this world in a better place than when I inherited it.
What's worse is seeing how apathetic my fellow human beans are, seeing how selfish we are. Anhedonia has even robbed be of the joy of being with nature as all I can think about is how its disappearing.

god damn thats sp00ki

god damn, i laughed while i got the shotgun, thanks user

Don't worry you will die soon :)

Now this is a cause i can get behind!

I am well adjusted, have many close friends, one year more before finished with masters degree. My parents are rich, and I live in a very nice apartment, work out regularily, and look fairly attractive. No problems with women, and have a fairly healthy diet.

Cry myself to sleep, and want to kill myself sometimes. Don't even know why.

I just started dating this girl and it's going well

It's pathetic.

Wanted to be a marine engineer at age 6 O.o I used to look at my balls and wondered if pee was stored in there when i was six.

Do you have any family or friends that would miss you if you died?
If no, what the fuck are you waiting for?

I haven't made in progress in my mission.
I know what needs to be done and I know how to do it but my goals get lost in translation to reality.
I want to rebrand environmentalism, it's failed because man vs nature rhetoric.
I now I need to make people realize that we are completely dependent on nature and that environmentalism is purley a human issue.
That's the way it needs to be done, no movement as ever succeeded without a strong grassroots movement marching in the streets backed by topped down organizations.
I realized this is what I need to do only recently, before this I had moved to California to study biology and fix the world from a management position but dropped out after devolping a half ounce a day weed habit.
So I moved back to Arkansas to help my dad start his farm, soon I will be moving to Washington to be with like minded people.
I'm not close to giving up as I cannot morally allow myself to do so.

>im 24
>4/10
>overweight
>shit job
>bright outlook to bleak future
>job contract ending soon
>no long term plan
>no gf or even any women i talk to

wtf are you on about? where else would pee be stored other than the balls? in the dick? fucking dumbass

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

make a change Sup Forumsro

Pros
>Moving up quickly in my company even though I have no college degree
>Going to school full time to obtain college degree
>Finally getting out of apartment life and moving into a house here at the end of July
>Getting married in October to a woman that believes in traditional gender roles and values.
>Fiancee got a great promotion at her job and will start on Tues
Cons
>No Family all deceased
>Friends in a different state
>Drinking problem

How do you move up in a company quickly? Work hard? Throw people under the bus?

Working on the job aspect. Its pretty fucking scary knowing i wont have a job in 2 months.

You should kill yourself, but only after you've succeeded in bringing more awareness to the situation.

have you tried looking for other jobs?

Work hard but not so hard that you make yourself obsolete for promotion.
Never bitch and moan to senior management only offer constructive advise but continue to do what they ask even if its shit....offer suggestions
Never throw others under the bus this makes senior management and all of you colleagues not trust you
Be educated and show up on time
And always be bold and walk and talk with confidence and sometimes being a martyr gets you the respect of the right people

Applying to a motor vehicle operator supervisor position in washington, not too confident ill get it.

dont lose hope! its a chance you'll get the job

Tl;Dr
>I will save the oceans by going to school n shit.

Kek edgelord.

Thanks bro, ill keep that in mind!

Kek

no problem :^)

Why? Are you like me?
Thank you

I have to do 7 exams in next month. Mostly things like engineering, math and physics.
I'm prepared only for one of those.

If I fail, I will probably end in some shitty job for rest of my life.

I'm moving to Australia in 3 weeks to be with my girlfriend and find a job.

Cuck

That sounds great.

Hey man, thanks for creating Sup Forums.

I understand why you wanted to move on and you should at least be proud that you were able to bring so many people together while you could.

Kill yourself in a surfing "accident"

aspie, living life through internet persona that's not me

My life is okay right now no complaints

aspie, living life through internet persona that's not me.

Nice to meet you my dude, thanks for making this site

LOL Holy shit i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair. I may not actually kill myself, thanks user.

the people's champ!

You are the first one in the history of Sup Forums to leave. Congratulations and may you have success at Jewgle, friend.

i work as a delivery driver, one time i was doing a delivery to this girl and when i went to give the food everything was going well until i handle her the food but she didn't grab it well and it fell to the ground and exploded

same faggot...

but you've had sex bro

Say it, say it:

You have abandoned your child.

And now he probably has aids, cuz its most likely hes a fag. Both of you kill yourself, to spare the humanity.

do it

samefag

I had to quit my job, since my kneecap is so fucked up. It has been bothering me already for 3 years and now i might have to get myself a new education. I still live with my parents and i cant afford to move out. Im also 22 years old

youtu.be/UDqv0DwMTX8
These lyrics relate to my life aswell
> Wake up in the in the mornin' and it's hard to live.
Hard to live, yes it's hard to live
And it will be a long time before that shit starts to give.
And every single day it's getting harder to live.
But I would be up for being down with a ho.
Lord knows that i got mic control, do you got mic control?
Ya no dis this stylee when ours is original.

This man, makin' money how I know, won't be no man of me.
In my bed I watch TV.
I'm drunk by noon, but that's OK.
I'll be President some day.
Light my cigarette, and I think,
Burt Suzanka made me drink.
Load the box and I'll pump that shit.