ITALY STATUS: C U C K E D

youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4

>Nigger illegal immigrant makes song saying how italians are spineless bitches who give him moneyz and privileges and how white women are all over his cock

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6yb0p-ytu0
youtube.com/watch?v=HCVlt68EmdE
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
youtube.com/watch?v=9UykyiKczbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're trying to make you mad and its working.

i hope he will do more concerts out in the open soon so i can throw him some bananas

>Shitaly

>hating on based bello figo

stop mocking us
we're already as cucked as it gets right now

black men fucking our women, stealing our money, living off our welfare and using our wifi

kek pretty funny

and with those 2 million views they probably earned a couple grand

>back in 2014
>being high school
>Italian girl in my class
>talking with her
>"oh in USA we do this and in Italy you this" meme
>start talking about sex
>she tells me she has sucked like 20 nigger dicks
get cucked fags

>40 million of niggas and other 50 of spics
>''muh sheetalee not white muh nigga invazion''

Ok.Now take your adderal.

At least we have nigger dicks

>african dance and poetry

literally "jukin and jivin" and having completely retarded lyrics. And then niggers wonder why people hate them.

what? no we dont..... we are below average in dick size if anything..

Why are Italians such cucks? Is that part of their unique culture?

I assume this vid is ironic?

Why are all blacks the same?
No matter where you go in America, they're the same. Rap, sex, drugs, gangs, partying.
Africans in Europe? Rap, sex, drugs, gangs, partying
Africans in Latin America? Rap, sex, drugs, gangs, partying
Africans in Africa? Rape, sex, drugs, gangs, partying

>at least we have mosques

Niggers are niggers

Africans in Africa seem alright tbf.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6yb0p-ytu0
Please, some raviolli translate this for me what is this video about?

Right wing host invites meme rapper and literal Mussolini's grandniece to his tv program along with the equivalent of poor dumb rednecks protesting about how the State is allegedly gibeing monee to the refugees and none to them
Meme rapper (who so far was known for nonsensical trap music and meme songs about current events) actually calmly explains what his song is about and dabs on Mussolini when everyone around him is losing his shit
Basically he memed them to death when no one was expecting him to

Is this guy ironic? His video on the referendum seemed like propaganda supporting the no vote. Either way this is hilarious.

Yet she wouldnt go near your dick with a 10 foot pole, because youre a fucking mexican.

No, no it fucking isn't ironic, typical dumb negro that sings whathever kike gives him to recite.

Good video.

bello figo and dipre are basically our guy for lulz
check this if you don't believe me
youtube.com/watch?v=HCVlt68EmdE

t. proud italian argentine

Why would you defend this nigger?

He's literally spitting in the face of your country and laughing at you.

Come on leaf don't you get it? it's funny cuz it's ironic Xd like it's totally ironic, isn't it funny? I also love it when they spit in my mouth

Italians are cuckolds and nigger lovers they are only loyal to their next BBC

This stuff is funny as hell, why are you so mad?

This makes me mad and i'm not even Italian.

HEIL HITLER

The problem with niggers is that they almost never bring anything good to their host countries.

Take Japanese immigrants, for instance; hardworking, intelligent, diligent, etc.

Now of course, I'm speaking in generalizations, but it seems to me that 99% of the time niggers just bring their shitty emoji rap culture wherever they go.

>defend
It's literally what happened though
That show was shit and everyone in it was being an idiot, he did the best thing and said nothing more extreme than "I've lived here most of my life so this is my country" and "you shouldn't get mad at the refugees who are protesting when they're put in shit camps with nothing in it"

Don't you just love when people living 10k km away from you try to explain to you how your country works?

As opposed to Arab immigrants

Well, Muslim immigrants are usually pretty shit.
But Arab immigrants aren't great but we aren't horrible either. We're in the middle.
Lebanese and Jordanians are top-tier Arabs, though, and tend to be very Jew-like (i.e., run the banks/government). Look at Latin America, for example.

Italy comfirmed cuckold lmoa
>I've lived here most of my life so this is my country
>Italians defend this

>but we aren't horrible either. We're in the middle.

Your people are literally doing more damage to Europe than the Niggers.

I live right next to you and i still agree with them. Why are you defending this ?

>he did the best thing and said nothing more extreme than "I've lived here most of my life so this is my country" and "you shouldn't get mad at the refugees who are protesting when they're put in shit camps with nothing in it"
??? how is this the "best thing" ? this is a terrible thing to say

Japanese hardly ever immigrate in the first place. I only know one Canadian-Japanese and he's like third generation.

Also, most Arabs I know living here are actually quite middle class. It's usually the Afghans that sell drugs and live on welfare t b h

All of Western Europe is in a similar mindset. I think it's best to let them commit suicide

What's the difference between Arabs and Afghans?

t. never been to africa

>Your people are literally doing more damage to Europe than the Niggers.

I'm not going to vouch for Pakis. They're not Arab. They just happen to be Muslim.
Most Muslims who are doing dumb shit in Europe are African/South Asian, hence the "Asian Gangs" bullshit that you saw in London.

Arabs are actually pretty decent immigrants overall, though. And, like I said, tend to be very Jewwy.
A good example in the case of Canada would be Kevin O'Leary (half-Arab from his mother's side but raised by an Arab step-father).
The biggest difference would be language group. Arabs are Semitic, along with Jews. Afghans are Indo-Aryan/Pashtun. So completely different.

It's a meme song, you fucking idiots, its purpose is exactly to make you mad and I'm glad it's doing it
Also I forgot to say that the guys are NOT illegal immigrants -they moved with family as a kid and have job- and simply did a meme song saying all the things you usually find on right-wing propaganda sites
>I no pay rent cuz we blacks
>I no going to be a worker
>as soon as we got here we have house, cars, pussy
>the president told us it's okay for us to come here so I brought all my friends
>we all vote for the left party
>I fuck white pussy everyday
>we go to the station to steal bicycles
This guy convinced me this is the best way to deal with Sup Forums, logical rebuttal won't work but memes will at least get you worked up

>Japanese hardly ever immigrate in the first place. I only know one Canadian-Japanese and he's like third generation.

True, I could have given a better example. I only used it because at my uni there are loads of Japanese people here and they're super smart.

It makes perfect sense. If you aren't in an internment camp you have no right to tell people who are to be grateful they are

Afghanistan is a shitty country with hardly any well developed areas. It's a loosely ruled "country" with many different ethnic groups. The ones that were well developed were all destroyed in the civil wars. A lot of the Afghans here are/were refugees.

On the other hand the middle east has a lot of poor people yes but it is way more developed and has a much better educated populace.

I wouldn't be surprised if Afghans are trafficking hashish and opium into the country.

Holy shit
>At least we have niggers
Shitaly everyone

top tier troll

as he said, there's major differences between various Arabs. The ones who floor Europe are almost all Algerians and Moroccans. We also get a ton of them, and they're literally monkeys. Egyptians are probably the single worst group, they're absolute subhumans, to call them monkeys would be an insult to the primate order. For example, rape is literally, unironically part of Egypsie """""culture""""". Thank fuck that shithole doesn't produce a ton of emigrants like Algeria and Morocco do.

Lebanese on the other hand are pretty middle-tier. Certainly not great but definitely not awful either. It also helps that there is a substantial percentage of Levantine Arabs who are non-Muslim.

>The ones who floor
who flood*

kek We have this inside joke in the Arab world to just poke fun of Egyptians
Usually it's just bantz cause they're always in the spotlight.
Basically the stereotype is that Egyptians are loud and obnoxious as hell
It's weird cause it's mostly true but then there's always that minority of Egyptians who are tremendously smart.

Yes of course you do. What, i need a right to criticize now ? Will you give me a formular to fill with good reasons why i should criticize ? Believe me i have many

(They chose to come here and get in that camp so it's their problem now and indeed they should be grateful they haven't been sent back since they should be)

No you don't. You criticize about things affecting you DIRECTLY not about fucking tangents that will not affect you in any way. It's niggers like you that make it hard for honest working people like myself that get lumped in with your stupidity because you can't handle looking at people who want some respect in their lives

>All these butthurt Sup Forums fags

Yeah if only these unenlightened plebs liked being talked down by niggers like us educated folk

Is northern Italy (Trento, Milano) free of niggers?

kek

I'm not mad tho, just unhappy/sad/disappointed with the situation of your cunt.

This Italian user already explained it It's a joke song specifically made to trigger you.

>criticize about things affecting you DIRECTLY not about fucking tangents that will not affect you in any way.
oh yeah because niggers don't affect me in any way, RIGHT

look where i live, with you
it's complete shit you know why ? because you are retards who can't control themselves, criminals, drug addicts, thieves, rapists, terrorists
also you don't wash, you smell, you're dirty, you litter everywhere
you drive away all the tourists all the rich people, now there is no job no money no police no nothing

but nooo it doesn't affect me at all haha

moron

>It's niggers like you that make it hard for honest working people like myself that get lumped in with your stupidity because you can't handle looking at people who want some respect in their lives
oh please are you serious ?

No, you answer me white trash. Explain how people in internment camps ruin YOUR life. Not your fellow human waste that live like you, smell like you and act like you whom you despise.
>are you serious
Oh yeah. I deal with white trash like you everyday at work and I never get as much trouble from niggers, immigrants or immigrant niggers as much as people like you

they have literally made our lives impossible. fuck you buddy

mandatory
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo

I just explained it you dumb fuck, they make life shit, it becomes the 3rd world and you have to run away to some gated community if you want a decent life (if you can afford it)

Internment camps in and of themselves i don't care, but the people inside they are waiting to get out and inside europe so yeah no fuck them too

No fuck you white trash. You make my life hell not the fucking niggers you hate so much

Is the building in your pic located in France? It looks like a literal gommieblock Tbh

t. nigger lover

>mfw someday so many of them will come here that Europe will be poor too
>mfw they will go somewhere else looking for gibsmedat
>mfw we will rebuild Europe again and introduce welfare systems
>etc etc

Ahhh yes the circle of life.

>they make life 3rd world
No its trash like you who do. They just fucking assimilate to your God forsaken piece of shit good for nothing lifestyle that needs to be eradicated just like the filth you lot are.
>you have to run away
Oh you mean that you can't tolerate people suffering like you who don't look like you? So you have to bring it to my neighborhood. Fuck you all stay and fix your fucking ghetto so I don't have to live with white fucking trash like yourself

t. White trash

wew
Wouldn't there be an outrage if they reversed the roles?

That's just fucking stupid everybody knows white people neighbourhoods are great. My neighbourhood was great before niggers came. We all know it.
It's just ridiculous that you pretend otherwise like lmao no one is falling for it. There's a reason white flight is a thing and black flight isn't.

This. This thread is full of autists.

yep
youtube.com/watch?v=9UykyiKczbw
chinese tho

BASED NIGGER
A
S
E
D

N
I
G
G
E
R

Cucking Shitalians without giving a single fuck.

>white neighborhoods are great
Laughingwhores.jpeg
Yeah keep telling yourself that you trash
>my neighborhood was great before
No it wasn't, take off the nostalgia goggles
>white flight is a thing
Yeah because niggers know better than to infect honest hardworking neighborhoods like mine unlike trash like you who are literally the plague

they probably dont have to deal with niggers at all

wew

>I don't dirt my hands
>because I am already black

No wonder white women are leaving us in droves. How can we compete?

my city is paris and yes i am pretty fucking sure it was better before niggers, you have to be blind not to see it

look at detroit it's the same it used to be good then niggers ruined it

>niggers know better than to infect honest hardworking neighborhoods
lol

how are we as shrimped dicked white bois supposed to compete

lmao
based yellows

>BLACKED

Do you also jerk off to watching paint dry?

>I'm pretty sure it was better
No it wasn't. That's just what you want to believe. Working class scum like you always have been, always are, and always will be bottom feeders who are to prone to crime, drugs and destruction no matter what race or color you are. I've seen enough white scum like you at work complain about niggers yet are the exact same niggers you complain about.
>Detroit
It was good back when white rich people like myself kept trash white people like you fed until we learned that no matter how much money we give you ungrateful are never satisfied and keep churning out a shit product so we moved the plants to places we can properly pay scum like you. So no its your fault not the niggers. Maybe you should've asked your fucking parents to not show up drunk or high to work every fucking day

It's obviously not true, 99% of working class white people are not nearly as criminal or extremist as brown people. A 5 minutes conversation is all it takes to understand that, but you never had to be anywhere near a nigger so you simply have no idea how bad they are.

Besides i've been properly educated and nobody sees me as lower class at all but the so called middle class has been sacrificed there's no more jobs for us and now i end up on the wrong side of the fence stuck with all the niggers, who i might add will be coming for you just like they did during the bataclan, at which point i will be like "i told you so" you fucking cunt

at least he wont be called racist though

Do they make that much money selling fake bags in Venice?

>it's not true
Oh is it? Then why the fuck is it always white people selling meth and killing cops in my area? Why the fuck do they all carry illegal weapons? Why the fuck do they act just as bad as the niggers? BECAUSE YOU WHITE SCUM ARE NIGGERS. Why the fuck is this shit so hard for you to believe? Because you take statistics of whites like myself and apply it to you? No fuck you and go back to work
>but I'm different, I'm middle class
Sorry poorscum you were too stupid to get rich and learn how to be a real white hardworking honest man of society so go live with your fellow white and black trash. Hopefully when the remainder of the jobs feeding you rats are gone you'll start killing yourselves like the niggers you laugh at

Do you retards realize that he is making fun of/triggering old conservatives for attention, right? He is some african who moved here with his family a few years ago and now makes purposefully bad songs about the current political climate. Since italians are massively racist/ anti-immigrants, he tapped into that market by posing as some negro "wanting to fuck white bitches" and demanding gibsmedat money (his most infamous line is about asking the Italian government for wifi). He was an internet meme until they invited him to talk about his music on some news program and he was in character the whole time, demaning gibs, white bitches and wifi while some cuckservative politicians sperged out

you dumb fucking burgers.

>Why the fuck is this shit so hard for you to believe?
BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENS
NEVER
EVER
ONLY IN YOUR FANTASY WORLD
I knew only one white criminal in my whole life he was a diagnosed schizophrenic

Meanwhile all the brown people actually deal drugs not like in your fake story

>Sorry poorscum you were too stupid to get rich and learn how to be a real white hardworking honest man of society so go live with your fellow white and black trash.
Except the whole fucking city is like this. You don't get it i'm sure i'm better educated and mannered than you are, but that doesn't matter and it doesn't matter how much you make since literally everywhere in this city is full of niggers. In fact the whole country is full of niggers. Haven't you seen, even EU parliament politicians' families get raped and murdered nowadays.

Can i leave ? To go where ? Everywhere is like this.

You are lucky enough to have somehow found a white enclave to live in apparently but soon you won't, how long will you keep this bullshit up before it collapses ? 4 years ? What happens when you don't have the lower class white people whom you hate so much to defend you ? To bleed for you ? You will have no one left and you will get fucked that's what

>my fantasy
COME
TO
FUCKING
KENTUCKY
Then we'll see your fucking shit fantasy about how whites can do no evil. Piece of shit white trash. Kill yourself

>the entire country is filled with niggers
Haha you think I give a shit? They're no different than white trash like yourself. Those same crimes would've been committed by fucking whites like you had they not been there. I've seen it, white trash are literal fucking niggers yet are delusional with cognitive dissonance

>where can I go boo hoo poor me
I don't give a fuck, you're gonna stay put and like it because the police, government and everyone else with power is on my side so shut up and live with it scum

>where will I go when the poor whites die
Here's a hint, we're gonna replace you with someone else who can suck a cock as well for much cheaper so pretty much never

Statistics don't add up with your anecdotal bullshit.

Blacks literally commit half the murder despite being like 13% or whatever of the population.

If you read the beginning, the blacks in my area don't commit half as much shit as white scum like yourself believe so please fuck off and make me money. Thank you

>My anecdotal evidence is better proof than fbi crime statistics

Okay

>make me money
How? How is anyone making you money, you're a neet.

Deport them.

No I sell satellite Internet to cucks like you. And guess who's my main demographic? Yep scum like yourself so make me money