New friend thread: Post friends you want to fuck...

New friend thread: Post friends you want to fuck, other anons rate and say what sort of shit they'd do to them Reply for a reply

Massive slut who actually sent nudes when I joking asked for them.

That is a nice girl to breed with, good choice OP.

Did you send pics of dick back?

More of my emo slut from last thread

so, why post her with clothes?

After breeding her in the toilet stalls, i'd take her home for special training as a fuckslut, essentially becoming her Master.

I'll post more, when you tell me how you'd train her.

I'd love to fuck this girl.

High school queen of cock sucking

Yes, you should.

Nudes are on my old hard drive. Have to go get it from storage. And it's closed until next Thursday.

She looks like it too, wow.

Left...

By day 3, my dick would probably be raw from fucking her so much. I'd then just lock her back up in a device that keeps her on all fours, call up my buddies, and let them have a go.

shame
her tits seems amazing, any pictures of her ass?

I'd love to throat fuck this skank until those eyes tear up and her mascara runs

would throatfuck her until those big eyes roll inside out, an continue after that by waking her by assfucking her raw

She needs to receive into her vagina and start producing beautiful little girls.

I'd totally fuck that kangaroo

And I'd drown that witch in the pool.

Will not send nudes. Will let you cum literally anywhere. Her excuse is "I'm on the pill I don't care" cum slut like the last two girls on the other thread.

Trinity was hot, user, even when she was 14.

her only drink is semen

I know for a fact that this bitch blew every member of our football team that was in attendance at a party we were both at

my cum slut sisters

She'd probably enjoy it, too. She's one of the biggest whores I know.

>no nudes comfrimed.

Nice, this bitch used to be her best friend and have a crush on her, what would you do to them both?

Quality breeding stock, would lock her up in my basement for milk and procreation.

Thoughts on her?

it sure does look like it, her mouth is asking to be fucked

Didn't suck your dick though.

Leah looks like a whore

Them hips Christ alive.

God, I'm fucking drooling

Can't fuck 'em, shop 'em nude or hardcore into any fetish you like. See watermark in very related pic

Those tits need to be fucked. I'd sit on her and splooge all over her stomach.

doing it with her while her eyes looked up through those glasses man

>friend on right isnt bad either

This girl is a total slut, from New York. Will fuck almost anyone and into the most taboo kinky shit.

Sophie's got a big nose

any nudes ? she sure look to like being skullfucked

left i mean lmao

Nice assessment doctor.

She looks like one of those Laci Green types that need to be hate-fucked. She probably would secretly enjoy it if I fucked her pussy raw and against a wall. More?

Nope, I'm sorry to say. I'd have started off posting her nudes if I had them. I'm kind of shocked they aren't everywhere, after some of the stories I've heard about her. :\

Collar her and use her big ass again and again as she cries and tries to crawl away

yes sir, I'm sure she would enjoy it

my sister

ready for use i see

oh man too bad, what kind of stories ?

The only difference is that this bitch doesn't appear to have Laci's cow tits. I'll repost some cow tits, for your perusal.

Schoolmate

She looks like the kind of girl I would get drunk off two beers and have her slobber on my cock with them DSLs.

Mostly stuff like her hooking up with tons of dudes. I used to hear stories back in high school that she'd do things like hand out blowjobs like they were candy as soon as she got a little drunk at parties. Turned out to be true, at least at the one party she was at that I went to. I nutted on her face, and I guess she just kept sucking for awhile. I ducked outta that party, but I heard from a buddy that she ended up letting two dudes take her at the same time.

Well to be fair I kinda enjoy tiny tits, but yeah, yours sur does look like it

God I ld love to have her slutty face filled with tears as my dick slides further and further down to the back of her throat. her face is covered with her tears and her makeup has already been smeared across her face. How would you rape mine

Man why did you leave, I'd love to have a taste of this ass.

Fucking sexy

To each their own. Your thoughts?

That mouth was made for fucking holy shit man

>thats my sister, bit chubby/babyfaced (?) but i dont think shes that bad

A total weeaboo but i bet she can suck cock pretty well..

Bimbo whore... Who is she?

She'd probably like it if you did that haha. And I'd probably paint the face of your whore with my cum. She kind of looks like she needs it bad.

I mean to be fair, I didn't think she'd end up taking dudes in front of people, or maybe I would have. But I had other stuff going on that night, so I had to dip earlier than I wanted to.

my sisters

Now there's some tits that are made for milking. She'd get chloroformed and chained up in my basement for that purpose.

Would tie her up here, undress her and let her two friends do whatever they want with her holes.
yours ?

Man I'd die to see more of that body... how would you destroy her ?

What would you do to my girlfriend? I'm pretty much only with her anymore for the sex.

>and the tits

I'd have to see more, but those lips look great for sucking.

this photo doesnt do her justice, her ass is thick as shit

Wow, she's just begging to get raped, going out dressed like that.

Hold her head under water as I fuck her asshole raw. She starts struggling and I cum deep inside her ass and let her up for air before going in for round 2

Nice face to jizz over.

That's an ass I would suspend from my ceiling and pound all day. More?

here is more

fuck off anita

The girl I posted, or yours?? Hold her head down forcibly, and ram my cock in her ass whether she wanted it or not. For your girl I'd pull her hair tight and force her to deepthroat me until she was gagging and choking.

Nice through ! could totally see that

>anita

What are you talking about, cholo? I'm saying she deserves whatever happens to her.

yours would most definitly want it raw.
Very nice ! more ?

I wouldn't even bother taking off her dress to rape her. I couldn't control my dick so I'd just take her to an alley in the background and grope and fuck her from behind.

Don't have anymore worth posting unfortunately. And I know for a fact she likes it raw. Probably how she takes them all, now that she's joined the navy. I like to imagine her being the ship's slut for whatever boat she's assigned to right now

Make her not close her lips until she can be sure she leaves a perfect ring around the base of my shaft