Euro 2016 "security"

>be croatian masterrace
>go to euro 2016
>know that a fraction of hooligans WILL couse trouble there as the did in Milan 2014 (bucause muh edginess against HNS and FIFA)
>tell everything to French police in advance
>tell them specificlly that riots will start in 85th minute (as they did)
>85th min
>bengals everywhere
>cant even use generic procedure and firefighting equipment to remove them as they should despite everything

why are French so sloppy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4l2Kn64BalQ&spfreload=10&bpctr=1466354884
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ticket delegation is a mess too

My dad and brother were deep in the hungarian section (where the big guys were climbing over to get to) despite buying tickets off the icelandic FA

there was also an icelandic family there with young kids and the steward told them not to celebrate because the big bald hungarian blokes were threatening to attack them... the kids were crying

>for free

the french were never known for good organizational skills 2bh

if it happens again, surely the french authorities would be at fault, no?

That's just mean Torsten.

fucking fascist hungarians molesting little kids.
shitty country shitty fans

>being a third world nigger slav

why are Croats so sloppy?

They are at fault, period.
They knew what was gonna happen, how the explosives got there, when will the fireworks start... Yet they did jack shit. I know Croatia is a shithole, but France is on a whole other level of shitiness. Must be the shitskin heritage

>third worlders can quality but you can't

lmao still talking about this shit kek

why can't you guys behave like civilized people

bunch of dindu slavs

neither could holland

I know that's really embarrassing for both of you

Says the sand dindu

nice trips, ami

but come on, it's just true
you have other strenghts

you are arguably the best cooks in the world and nobody celebrates food better than you
and you are generally more about the fine things in life (arts, music, food, literature etc.)

your nation has the soul of an artist, which however sometimes ends up in chaos when things in life come up that ask for disciplinary behavior

>The city of Hrvatska

>chimping out when you're ahead

when will slavniggers ever learn

Never. I hope someone just nukes us all, but that would mean we are somehow important.

lmao at that music or literature meme, nobody gives a fuck nowadays, we don't live in 1700
we can make better aircrafts and submarines than german

>our nation has the soul of an artist, which however sometimes ends up in chaos when things in life come up that ask for disciplinary behavior
Bullshit memes. I mean, the whole Prussian myth is the result of their armies being reformed by French officers.

There's not really such thing as a national propensity to be more or less orderly. The country's just mismanaged and barely holding out, purely and simply.

Picrelated, Germans chimping out.

>that load of crap

Protip: best food in the world is in NYC. Fact.
France hasn't done anything better than the US since the Great Depression

You fuckers need to stop stroking each other long enough to realize how gay you are.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, Europe, but being a big gay closetbaby pretending to be "the best in the world" is for prancing lala homomen

"Wenn Kroaten ins Stadion gehen, müssen die Sicherheitskräfte wissen, dass viel Pyrotechnik reingeschleppt wird", sagte Helmut Spahn der "Bild am Sonntag": "Deshalb haben wir die Kontrollen bei der WM 2006 beim Spiel Kroatien gegen Brasilien verdoppelt. Wir konnten 800 pyrotechnische

France can nothing

btfo

>waaah look at me waaah

And that was 10 years ago! Imagine how big and accustomed those guys assholes are now. They can smuggle in at least thrice as much!

>huurr you have cooks and music

tell that to DCNS, Thales and Dassault.

>country roleplaying

classic scum blaming da cops

>best food in the world is in NYC. Fact

Desu I understand the french, this is a perfect storm of problems that happened all at once. If they didn't have the ISIS fear* maybe they would have done better.

*btw, bomb when?

are you prepared for being raped in 1/8?

Isis fears the hools

meh, engineering skills definitely aren't exactly french virtues, let's be honest

>The country's just mismanaged and barely holding out

and why do you think it is mismanaged?

the food in NYC is just very diverse, not necessarily "the best"

american cuisine doesn't exist, because it's just the product of influences from other real nations' food culture

i don't mean that in a trolling way, but americans aren't a real nation
it's just a place where many poor or politically persecuted people from all around the world went to seek a better life

i would call the US a social experiment, not a real country in the classic sense 2bh

i'm not sure what you tried to say with that rambling about homosexuality
i assume it has more to do with a personal conflict on your part rather than our ongoing discussion about cultures, so i'll ignore it and wish you all the best

I hoep you are right and we get some explosive semifinals once all the shit teams are out.

lol the dumbest german posters are on Sup Forums

>They knew what was gonna happen

they had indeed. the whoel think has the Ranko Swastika Drawer Ostojic surname on it.

Troll/10

>best food in the world is in NYC
But deep dish tomato pie "pizza" is Chicago.

Surely, you mean Ostoja Rankovic?
From your filthy heathen mouth to Allah's ears!

>meh, engineering skills definitely aren't exactly french virtues, let's be honest

its one thing to build a car or a washing machine, its another to make a rafale and arianespace.
your engineering is a meme, that's why the australians prefered to buy our submarines for 40 billions, and not the germans ones.

Right now your "engineering" consists of broomsticks for your army, Im not even joking.

>Ostoja Rankovic

where did that meme come from? Yes him - Ranko Ostojic, he was behind the swastik at Poljud.

>"we told you we were subhuman, you should have stopped us!"
Croat blame shifting knows no bounds

>Right now your "engineering" consists of broomsticks for your army, Im not even joking.
Germans definitely do have a more developed engineering culture than we do, especially in electronics. Don't be daft in public.

t. engineer

>where did that meme come from
No idea, but everyone's using it. It's as dank as it gets

jedan sa sirom, molim

>we told you we were subhuman, you should have stopped us

we know our limits m8, when we see grass we light it

this

Srbin

Opalim te golim

think you forgot a couple of vowels there dimitri

Bosanska kultura

Hrvatska kult-hahahahahhaha

Što fali našoj kulturi? Pa ministar kulture nam je ustaša, di ćeš bolje?!

>jedan sa sirom

>be croatian faggot
>ruin game because croatian faggot
>blame the french for ruined game

friendly reminder that France was useless and invaded in a record lapse of time in the world wars

What do their fans need to do so Croatia could be finally suspended from every competition?

France has the greatest military history in the world.

Get on Serbia's level and start throwing chairs at opposition players

>the big bald hungarian blokes were threatening to attack them

wew lad

heres your you chad

Bujanec get off Sup Forums

A groundsman cutting a swatztika into the pitch perhaps

Shout OOH OOH OOH monkey chants at black players.

>not wanting happenings in the euro
Why? Let the shit go south and then discuss it on /ceepee/

>Peru
>Knows anything about world wars

Why are the europeans so uncivilized?

like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=4l2Kn64BalQ&spfreload=10&bpctr=1466354884

U BOJ, U BOJ

U BOJ U BOJ SKOCIS NA MOJ

ZA MOG SPREMNI

kekel

French are retarded