1. you're cunt

1. you're cunt
2. Your honest opinion on Mexico and Mexicans

Other urls found in this thread:

quepasasalta.com.ar/noticias/argentina_13/el-gobierno-nacional-inicio-la-construccion-del-muro-que-separa-jujuy-de-bolivia_132633
youtube.com/watch?v=JNTDMuaLuJw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FJTFyKH9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mabe_(company)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

England
Shithole and shitholians

USA
mostly decent but scared by the retards. unironically thinking of moving there.

Indifferent

CHI

1. El Salvador.
2. Love my Mexibros :3 :3 pls gib visa

Canada
Love it and Mexicans are buds

>similar flags
>both loud and annoying
>both have bad hygiene
>both have similar accent
>bith have similar values
>both share the same heritage
>overrated food
>overrated culture
>overrated archeology and history
>just seen as a touristic destination
>both look physically the same
>both have millions of their citizens invading other countries
>both are corrupt

mexicans=spanish speaking italians

I don't know shit about Mexico, or Mexicans.

But fuck those who come to the US illegally, collect welfare, and then call honest, hard working Americans racist while committing crime. Get the fuck out of the US, illegal cockroaches

you have to go back

>But fuck those who come to the US illegally, collect welfare, and then call honest, hard working Americans racist while committing crime.

for the most part they don't do that. their kids are the ones who cry racism.

>>both have similar accent
You porteños are the ones who sound like Italians.

CA

>be self hating edgelord american
>be white
>move to mexico
>get raped/stabbed/robbed
>go home after a month
>tell everyone how cultured you are.

NO

My plane is leaving in 7 hours. No joke :3

>t. Ahmed Al-Mohad

why?

seriously?, where you on vacation?

Get ready for the wall Juan

Huh. That's the same as in Europe, with the muslims. I'd say send them to their parents' country of origin for a real ass kicking and bring them back only when they have learned how well off they are. Ungrateful pricks.

t. luigi chicanolli

I thought the spanish speaking italians were the argentinians?

nah

I'm ready for it, Lamar. In fact, I hate immigrants as much as you do. We've been shitting them out of our country for years.
Lately, I've noticed that many McDonald's down here are having employee shortages; all those mojados will work just fine.

yep the parents abandon their country because they literally cannot live there, go to america and live in shit constantly afraid of the police, they can be the victim of any crime and can't report it, they dream of going home, then they have kids and they can't leave because the little shits would fall apart, they never make enough money to be happy, then their kids bitch about our government after they get an education and live off welfare for most of their lives.

the worst part is a lot of those kids will probably go back to mexico and live an average middle-class life with their free education from the states.

NZ
I know practically nothing about Mexico in all honesty, I really like your guys flag though.
And the food.

not like american education is any good to complain about that

lmao, said the argentine. illegals can go to caltech for free here.

yeah, but at least we're building a wall, late but sure

quepasasalta.com.ar/noticias/argentina_13/el-gobierno-nacional-inicio-la-construccion-del-muro-que-separa-jujuy-de-bolivia_132633

I want to move there. Brown qts, tacos, sunny beaches and deserts, mariachis, cheap tequila.

1. Spain
2. Can't stand them, at least the ones who come here.

modern and developed

1. United States
2. BUILD THE WALL

There are Mexicans in Spain?

>bad hygiene
Absolutely not

USA
Even their food is shit. TexMex is way better. Fuck their work ethic, seriously.

>people shower more than 6 days a week
What's the point

There are more than 6 days in every week.

Yeah I usually leave one day of not showering in the week

In all fairness skipping sunday is ok if you're not leaving your home

Flag
Mixed. Most first generation immigrants are fine, they work hard, go to church, and mind their own business. Its the second generation i hate. Smug little shits pretend they don't speak a word of english until it's time to talk shit, then they know it just fine. Proud of being mexican despite being born here, and never going there.

I think Mexico right now is very bad place. I mean your crime rate is like in some 4th world shithole. Gangs killing people all day and night, cuting peoples heads off just like some ISIS zealots, crazy place to live in. I hope you can do better then this.

nice people in general and beautiful country, it needs to get rid of the damn cartels as soon as possible thugh

In all fairness the behadings and the exposure in US media do make it seem worse than it is, you're more likely to get killed in Brazil yet no one considers violence there as big a problem as it is in Mexico.

I hope Mexico and South America get nuked.

why?

plus it tends to be criminals getting killed by criminals

South America is good, many nice countries. Perus, Argentina, Chile. Those places are good.

I've only ever met chicanos.

>US illegally, collect welfare
Not sure if they are able to do that, I thought they weren't suppose to exist by law so it would be difficult to collect benefits, at least as far as welfare.

>hard working Americans
I have complains against them but mexicans not being hard workers is beyond my fucking mind. They do jobs that no american would want to do.

If it is like anything here, anything that is brown and speak spanish is mexican.

Brazil is a bigger crime ridden shithole than mexico, even with its drug wars? Dam I can see why those huehue can get cranky.

>el matador
>matazuela

1 California
2 I've only ever been to Tamaulipas to visit my grandparents and it's too hot.

Canada
Even fatter than burgers. At least they're not proud of it.

>not like american education is any good
how would you know? compared to what.

Hint: Brazil has more people and the largest black population outside of Africa (most of them living in favelas)

>how would you know?
>american education

Fucking drug war, dude, I genuinely hate Calderón. And the worst part is that millions of Mexicans actually believe that he was good for this country.

>anything that is brown and speak spanish is mexican.
>anything that is brown and speak spanish
>in spain

Regardless, they have their own words for all of us. They really don't interact with Mexicans that much.

tell me about this bullshityoutube.com/watch?v=JNTDMuaLuJw , also you are a dirty criminal at least you dont come to Spain.

also colonizers in shitxico were pretty shit , they invented you (scum)

poor Cervantes an spanish language.

Why doesn't Mexico have any of its own car brands or electronics brands like Japan and South Korea?

Mestizo subhumans. Wish there was an ocean between our countries and all of Latin America.

I say we should kick out the chinks and pakis and bring in some christian Mexicans 2bh

you love criminals and your country is pretty shit, i dont visit you shithole in my life.

mexican girls are whores too

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9FJTFyKH9s

Yeah man, I saw your first post. I don't care, you don't need to reply to me.

>chinks
no
>pakis
yes

chinks outperform whites and are good for the economy

They are also barbarians that kick cats to death on the streets, use this country as a giant money laundering operation and pay our government back taxes very late in Yuan. Fuck Chinks.

why are mexican girls dirty whores? why are andalusians so shit?

they invented shitxico

^

Because it's not an easy sell, I don't expect American consumers would be rushing off to buy Mexican brands

kek, too stupid to fucking link a youtube video

Yeah, you should've thought of that before taking our lebensraum, our countries did originally have nice buffer areas in betweens and French Lousiana would've been a better neighbour for either of us, except you damn fucking locusts had to grow like a plague.

Also, I'm all for the free market but since when the fuck was it a good idea to let in 100,000 millionaires into a country and not expect them to congregate all in the same places. Our government is fucking retarded but not that retarded. Literally bringing over Chinese corruption. If you think they aren't corrupt why is 90% of white collar crime committed by Asians here?

Hey now my last name os Toledo

But Mexico has a large domestic market and can sell to Central and South Americans. Even Sweden and Nigeria have their own brands.

Isn't Mexico like you best child? Like father like son ^-^

But we do have our own brands, you're just not familiar with them, Mabe or Trupper are world players for instance, and we do certainly sell those in Central America.

>Isn't Mexico like you best child? Like father like son ^-^
no, in Spain we feel shame about this.ironically we support Trump

Why? You dont feel any historical and national conetion with Mexicans?

>You dont feel any historical and national conetion with Mexicans?
no.

I see now.

That's something I'm upset about, I have to say we have some domestic laptop and cellphone brands and I think there's a national tv manufacturer on the rise, but their products aim directly to low class mexicans in credit stores such as Elektra or Salinas y Rocha.
I kinda hate the fact that we don't export any of that shit out of fear of being crushed by competition, non the less that's exactly for what I'm studying. My dream is to own or be in charge of a manufacturing plant.
Things kinda look good for us, even if US destroys NAFTA our manufacturing infrastructure and our competence is something that no foreign nation can't deny.
As long as I'm concerned we can sell our asses to China, since their avg income rising in ridiculous and US is stepping down as the global hegemony just to become an isolationist nation.

we don't share anything with them, they are mixed mongrels with our surnames.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

if i was american , i would shoot them around the border

"By the mid 1990s, more than two-thirds of all gas ranges and refrigerators imported into the United States were designed and manufactured by Mabe in Mexico, while 95 per cent of those sold under the General Electric names were designed in Mabe's San Luis Potosi plant, the biggest kitchens plant in the world"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mabe_(company)

well its sad, you are like that evil parent who is rejecting his child becouse he is bitter about his own failure.

Mexico is spains legacy whether they like it or not.

With the oncoming Muslim invasion and Europe sliding into irrelevance legacy is all they will have left.

i really really REALLY like that you're both having this argument in english.

>Mexico is spains legacy whether they like it or not.
no. Mexico is like Spain´s 1800....not now.

You ain't getting what i'm saying.

When someone thinks of Spanish they think of mexico.

Your time is in the past

>well its sad, you are like that evil parent who is rejecting his child becouse he is bitter about his own failure.
mate accept it, we dont shre anything with them.

spanairds dont care about mexico, south america, welll they are poor inmigrants here

lol who cares about contemporary spain? based on what I've lived all spaniards are bros and their civil war refugees are loved in here.
I hope the best for them and expect their 22% unemployment rate to get better, that really worries me.

i highly doubt thats accurate in europe. we think of mexico because its on our border.

>When someone thinks of Spanish they think of mexico.
ok, spanish is not only official language in Spain

Europe is losing relevance quickly.

Besides what we think starts the worlds trends

I don't 2bh, I think of bullfights

kek no, the only ones as ignorant as to think of Mexico when they think of spanish are unitedstatians

you're retarded.

Why did you give me a (You)? I'm not having an argument with anyone.

To be quite honest with you, my familial friends, I intensely dislike Mexico and Mexicans and wish for their speedy departure from my country.