Ew

ew

I think it's pretty based that he never got it grafted. It's a reminder of his past and therefore who he really is today.

>povertyball "athletes"

ew indeed. Thats one fucking shitty haircut

Fits perfectly with his overall aesthetic

You're a pleb

>not plucking his eyebrows

ew indeed

>Teves
>Higuain
>Milito
>Messi
>Lavezi

Meanwhile in bongland

>Rooney

he had infect of bees hive

#respect

>When asked about the scar, Tevez said, “It was a defining experience–it marked me for life. I won’t have plastic surgery. You either take me as I am or you don’t. The same goes for the teeth. I won’t change the way I am.”

you can expect autistic kids of Sup Forums to understand this kind of things

the perfect man
so alpha

Should of stayed at United.

What am I looking at?

Man, imagine still finding someone to genuinely love you in these conditions. To have your girlfriend saying she wants to kiss, and lick, and suck that area. It must be the best feeling ever.

lol what the fuck is that shit

*should have

Found the fag

This is such meaningless shit

West Ham United?

Isn't Tevez borderline retarded? I heard he can't even speak properly.

You have no soul.

>implying Cannibal Corpse is good

How appropriate, fucking Swedish cuck. Do you shave your legs and arms too? Doing your make up daily? Damn faggot. Your nation should be exterminated.

I've been trying to get that mistake out of me, haven't used it in a while. Really annoying when I slip back in to it, don't even know where I got it from.

this poor faggot is living in the wrong aspect ratio.

fucking ew, I can't think of a more ugly hairstyle.

Lol milito, haven't heard that name in awhile

Tevez doesn't look that bad nowadays, however I don't understand why he never fixed the scars. I would also fix the ears while I'm at it. I mean it's like maybe a week of wages for him.

He knows it doesn't matter in the end

probably wastes all his money on weed, which is a better use tbqfhwy

I dunno man all those memes would get to me I think. But every person is different.

Living ugly for like 30 years make you immune to bullshit

hello monkey

lmao

as if he would forget