Incest thread

Incest thread.
Argentanon will surely come back edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

wishtv.com/2016/05/28/anderson-man-facing-33-felonies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

faggots

is column still posting

He got caught. The story is on the news in my hometown since yesterday. It'll probably be national very soon

Story?

Link?

moar!

Bump*

...stupid auto correct

Madison county? According to the charges listed in that case it doesn't sound like Column. Could be wrong though.

I'm new to this too, whats going on?

Lur moar

Link, please.

Lurk*

...stupid auto correct

Wow, and I thought I was a failure.

From what I've heard Column is taking a break to write commissioned smut so he can buy a computer.

Did someone say Lemur?

Some argentinan user postet mothers nudes, telling Sup Forums he wants to fuck her. Fast forward, he sent her dick.jpg and mother tols him to go to her room. I missed some things but someone found moms fb. Havent heard from him since.

Lure moar?

I see. So, mom's FB got found out, the two got ratted out to the local popo?

Sorry for typos. Typed this shit fast.

when he posted her response he didn't censor her name so they easily found the fb. Which is down right now.

This is now a zoboomafoo thread.

I don't know about that. I wasn't here for the whole story. Some other user could help to fill the gaps.

I'm not the guy, I just did a search for news relating to incest. I only found one new article and the time is right for it to be what that user saw, but I don't think it's column. Might be that user's local news is so backwater that they have no webpage.Maybe he can provide more info. If it's really in the news people will find out anyway.

wishtv.com/2016/05/28/anderson-man-facing-33-felonies/

Ohshit waddup!

The timeline for the charges doesn't match up with what Column did either, if I recall correctly.

Does any other user practice google-fu? I couldn't find any articles besides this one. Maybe your mastery of Google-fu is better than mine.

you are. that is a terrible reaction image. low-res, artifacts everywhere, and an original image in tumblr style? go back to doing your geometry homework kiddo

Thats all I got as well

Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Skewls out for summer bitch~ Did no one warn you about new fag season?

We should keep an eye on that story. He still might be one of us. I hate when incest is non-consentual. it really ruins it for the rest of us.

As delicious as shark fin soup~

Wouldst thou like to see the world?

chek'd the newfags are here. a few days ago some kid was saying average to large size tits are childish and underdeveloped

What's the thing about 'argentanon'? nice pic btw

Yeah, you saw what I posted here right?

Only if it's burning~

[UNSETTLING LEMUR NOISES]

I don't understand what you're getting at. Somebody said column got busted yesterday, Column's comment was made almost a month ago. He could have been busted within that timeframe. I still don't think the guy in the news article is column though. It is possible that the guy in the article posts to 4chin, so I still think the article should be watched. It might be that he was busted because he was posting his story here.

Or maybe you were responding to the non-consensual part of my post. I was just assuming from the charges listed that the guy raped some kid, considering he was charged with rape.

Belelelele

Does this looks like the face of a 4chinner to you?

It could be. He's a little old for the average age of a 4chinner, but plenty of people outside the average age range of 4chin post to 4chin. He's nowhere near the oldest age I've seen here.

He is a big guy

The woman in the article definitely doesn't look like one. That bitch looks like she's more interested in getting high than anything else.

sure

looks like an oldfag

Argentinaincestbro posts mom pussy nudes (he'd found on her phone), saying he wants her to blow him (probably would have gone for the fuck but didn't want to risk knocking her up).

AIB solicits advice from the worldly and wise in the ways of women denizens of Sup Forums on how to get this to occur.

AIB settles on texting his mom a dickpic, with the message "Shhh, dont say anything"

Mom replies with "Come to my room, now"

The story takes a turn for the predictably Sup Forums disastrous because AIB, who up until this time has been really delivering as an OP, posts a screencap of the exchange between him and his mom - except in his excitement that Mommy might really want to suck her son's cock he left her real name on the message log.

He then deleted the image, but of course it was instantly reposted - even though all but the reposter were upset by the repost. (Some things about Sup Forums never change - including people who want to use a hammer on their own nuts. >thisiswhywecanthavenicethings.jpg )

Annnnd...this last bit of drama was just as the thread was hitting the bump limit, so both AIB and the thread itself soon 404'd.

So we don't know whether Argentinaincestbro panicked, deleted his mom's fb, and is planning suicide - or whether he went to his mom's room and has been pounding that sweet Argentinian pussy ever since (which most of us hope he is).

We're now waiting to see which of the two outcomes it might have been - flaming death and disaster or making his mom his South American fuckslut.

bump

>wishtv.com/2016/05/28/anderson-man-facing-33-felonies/
Im 72

How many hours have been already again?

how do you even know how to use a magic internet box?

Maximum 10 i think

Found a nice loli wincest story
>Copy whole link
>Paste into address bar
>read
>fap
>????
>Profit!

.asstr
.org/files/Authors/Daddycums/Stories/HTML/Novel/Weekend/Weekend.html

I only had 1 time when i ran into a problem....

>pic related

Pics of wrinkly, saggy ballsack or didn't happen.

i came

They must really be going at it if he can't even take a break to update his Sup Forumsros, I'm actually proud him.

anyone still having that screencap of user with his 12yo strawberry blonde sister?

>12yo
dude, just no

Columnfag? I think somebody already linked the drive earlier.

>last name starts with Col
>pseudonim also starts with Col
coincidence?

nah. way longer story. they were playing nintendo 64 for sexual favors or some shit.

part 1?

Columnfag has one of the longest stories posted to Sup Forums. I don't know who else is might be. Also, Column has a 12yo readhead sister and they bet sexual favors using vidya. There are others like it but they are nowhere near as long. Column story is a novel and he hasn't even fucked Candy yet.

screens?

ah, my bad. somehow mixed that up with the argentinian dude. it's probably this, then

I don't have it. I only have part 2 because nobody else does. I think a lot of people thought that the piss games going nowhere meant that the sex stuff ended.

Can't post, file too large. Look on the drive tinyurl com/wincestdrive

49 year old reporting in

Was this also the story where at one point they watch DBZ together? And fucked with anons friend sleeping in the room

Finally, I can say 'You old cunt' to an user...

Yeah. Assuming he only put a little in her. Your description sounds exactly like Columnfag, and with the detail you just said I really don
t think it could be any other.

argiefag here,

anyone can upload some screens o story?

for you

What happened? Give update.

was that from the guy who married a woman despite her cancer and made a child with her and then she died and he was left with his daughter

and was it in the same thread as this one three days ago?

bump

yes

fuck

i knew i should have made screenshots
the thing is it was late already and i went to sleep after like 4 or 5 posts

if you ever find part one post it to reddit
i know i will

I have the story and could post, but sadly I'm on mobile right now.

Which subreddit?

r/Sup Forums

Colum got caught up?!

Does anyone know the whole story?
He was probably one of the best.

thank you master, but seems fake as fuck.

this must be some real peronista emo from Argentina.

screencap I posted was just a random one, not argentinafag

bump

bump

samefag gtfo nigerian kidderino