Your favorite album and your biggest insecurity

your favorite album and your biggest insecurity

>my penis is too big

Good one OP
>I'm a kissless virgin

i'm too skinny and short to be a real man and i'm too scared to be a trap or tranny

i wonder if my hands are too small

>that no matter how talented I am I will never be loved because of how ugly and fat I am

Theyre not and you are a wonderful person :)

>i'm afraid i'll be a disappointment to everyone i ever meet

I'm a compulsive liar, but I hate lying.

>How I smell

I'm also fat and have a small dicke but I'm most worried about how I smell. Funny how that works.

My insecurity is similar but it's more of:
>My penis is too big but I have ED so it doesn't even matter

damn

i'd kill myself if that was me

Extreme fear all my friends will leave me one day.

I say I like being alone, but I'm actually miserable.

When I was younger, I was praised constantly for being intelligent, and musically talented

Now I feel mediocre in both respects

All mine already have.

Awww. I'm sorry, man.

What's your favorite album?

You still have me.

The Downward Spiral

>I know I have the capacity to be friendly because I can carry conversations fine
>But I still have no friends

I have a bald spot that everybody I love says isn't one but everybody I'm not really close to says is

Oh, and my gf cheating on me

fuck you

>my gf cheating on me
y r u dating her then

cuz i love her

My skinny fat

>filename
is that rlly ur favorite album user?

I have extreme social anxiety resulting from aspergers

I am disgusting looking because I'm fat and ugly.

same familia

This is actually real. My friends saw the outline if my dick one day and kept bringing it up saying it was too big. It first was okay hearing it, but they kept on bringing it up making me think it was a deformity. I got really self conscious.

although im recognized as a talented photographer and a creative funny dude and have had outstanding chances of working abroad in a big media company I still feel useless, untalented, stalled and unlikeable, and I know that although i'm alright, my character draws people away from me all the time which heavily damages my performance in an industry based around team work, leading me to not do much with my life and feel like a failure
also alcoholic and fat but with a beautiful gf that loves me
everything is confusing

I don't like forgetting things and I am always afraid that something important might slip out of my mind

they don't sound like friends if they're making you feel self conscious

Btw favourite album is sandinista

I'll die alone because if I ever get a girl I'll be clueless as to how to handle problems in the relationship and fuck it up. Ironically, my favorite album is named "Loveless".

They stopped after I told them it made me uncomfortable.

my appearance. it's pretty cliché, but it's still the pits

Having a beautiful girlfriend i like very much and fucking her everyday, but never experiencing love.

Some of you people here REALLY need to understand this.

My armpits get very sweaty regardless of the temperature and stain my shirts. I either wear dark shirts or jackets all the time.

Was that a negative comment that was directed towards me?

Care to elaborate?

Genuinely curious.

They have plastic surgery that fixes that called miradry or some shit

That I'm less intelligent than my peers and will never be successful because I'm just too fucking stupid.

Every single day here there's people bitching, & moaning about not having a "gf", but all they really want is a fuckhole to replace masturbation instead of a true partner they love that loves them back.

I don't think I can explain it well. It surely wasn't a negative comment towards you though.

I might be overweight

>I've failed my parents and they will never admit it

i wonder if my hands are too big. ive been told that before and sometimes i get really nervous about it.

Thank's man, i have had plenty of chances of getting relationships and having sex with women but i just walk out.

I get depressed when i look them in the eyes. I see all the sorrow and hurt they're feeling or maybe its a reflection of mine. I can't handle it so i usually just walk out of the room and never contact them again.

I feel you man.

I get really upset when I mess up social situations, I can't really relate to people enough to have any close relationships, and I come off as an asshole because of both of those.

My voice is Down's syndrome tier.

Too sensitive & gets upset very, very easily.

too fat

kek

>I have no friends, but too scared to try and make friends because then people will know that I have no friends.

Are you that lawyer dude from It's Always Sunny?

hugs to you bros

This one feels a little too familar, fellow kidbro

My footfaggotry.

I'm afraid of being a permavirgin.

women are too attracted to me

Don't know what I fear

I wonder if I'm corrupting myself by not holding myself and the people I associate with to high enough standards

Listen to Larynx removal again

>might
do you have stretchmarks, user?

too fat

it always feels like everyone's judging me and i cant tell why

I'm too quite

I have no insecurities because I have mentally elevated above social expectations of myself.

that my gf will leave me along with my will to live
>inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>pls no bully

Is that in and of itself an insecurity, not having any insecurities?

I will never be happy.

If you truly love her, you will let her go without thinking you are going to kill yourself.

I'm too much of a pussy to ask girls out. Only tried twice and I'm 1/2

I never know what to talk about

This desu

He never said he'd off himself, just lose the will to live.

1/2?

I know I'll be (romantically) alone forever

tfw no one ever responds to you in threads like this, further proving yourself right

nigga no one is going to respond after you say retarded shit like "tfw no one ever responds", it's been 7 minutes

You sound like my friend

>I'm not ugly but I can't help but think I am and it drives me insane

Listen to your friend

Also damn, so many people itt insecure about their appearances. how even

well you sound like a hoe

It's because they are user. They judge you because they judge everyone.

The secret is is that everyone is a shallow piece of shit.

Why wouldn't they be?

Not a hoe, just depressed af

Project all you want

I don't judge anyone, and maybe it's a projection a bit as well but I think most people don't

Feet and legs are not in proportion to my torso

Disco Inferno - Technicolour

I wish I were 2 inches taller and a bit skinnier (skinny fat atm)

even if I were ugly, I'd think I'd have more important things to worry about. Maybe it's something I'm privileged to notice by not looking awful, but people care about a lot more than looks. And if you're ugly you'll know people at least like you for who you are

ofc, I'm not the most handsome dude ever, but grills still talk to me because I seem nice? I dunno. Life's alright.

Life is shit. Not just because of me being ugly either, there is nothing positive that has happened in my life in the past 9 years.

at least you got dubs

hits to close to home

I have no clue what insecurities I have. I know my flaws and shit, but I don't use it to destroy my confidence. So I guess my insecurity is that I'm too overconfident?

Relax pham

Sorry, I'm just stressing out because I have to wake up at 7 to go to a job that I hate and suck at yet can't quit.

>My man boobs even though I'm skinny as fuck
>rosacea
>don't know if I look good or fucking hideous

just fuck me up senpai

Sorry about that user but nice album choice

Same user I thought I was alone in that

I'm painfully average in everything I do and everything that I am. I'm boring and have no personality and fear that everyone will leave me for someone better.

I fear that i will never find a girl that I can truly love and they will love me back.

How does this work exactly? The "if you love me you'll let me go" thing? This girl that not only brotherzoned me, but also wanted to stop communicating with me said this to me when I was sperging out about her wanting to stop talking to me. I don't understand.

That there's something fundamentally wrong with the way I conduct myself that everyone but I can see that leads to people not wanting to be anything more than acquaintances. I made one friend from 4th grade to graduation in the fucking government-mandated friend-making program called school. I can make people laugh, I've honestly had some pretty great acquaintances, but they've never hinted that they want to do anything more than shoot shit in class. I don't have a life, so it's not like I can invite them to anything.