Why does everyone have a beard now ?

Why does everyone have a beard now ?

Now? They never went away. Beards are natural! Real men have beards!

>>Now
>>Being a man and not having a beard

I'm more interested in knowing why he's got such a faggy haircut and feminine tattoos.

I'm not talking about 40 year old red necks.

18-30 group has really ramped up having beards in the past couple years

because they are manly since not everyone can grow a good one and the guy in your op somehow managed to make it look gay

>he doesn't have a beard

This is why you're a virgin.

I grow my beard out for 1-2 months at a time before shaving it all off.
I do it because im lazy and to show beard dominance over all the hipsters i know and their patchy pedo beards

Because they noticed that us old guys are real men who actually pull ass and behave like men, we have beards. It's called emulation, shame it can't make them less faggy though...

I wear mine due to 3 reasons.
1 I am to lazy to shave everyday, so cutting it once per 1-2 weeks is convenient
2 i started balding at 17 so growing a beard is kinda to compensate the loss
3 I think i look better with beard, especiallyuntill i lose some weight.

Because shaving is annoying and work places stopped making men do it.

Yea #3 too.

With my beard I actually look like I'm in decent shape, but if I shave I feel like my face looks puffy.

i cant grow a full beard but have never had problems getting women

am i an anomaly? or is it simply self conscious anons shouting "muh manliness"

exactly Sup Forumsro

I grow a beard because I can.
For as long as I can remember I wanted to have a beard, regardless of the current trends, so now I have one.
I'm 19, but people have said that I look 25 to 30 years old. I don't care, I get girls all the same

I don't know. Manicured beards and snazzy haircuts are the style these days.
I don't like the way I look clean shaven so I trim my facial hair once every 2 weeks with the clippers and give myself a number 1 every month.
People are so obsessed with their hair these days.

Growing mine for about 2 years now because I like it and my girlfriend loves it.
Not armish, not a muslim nor a jew.
Have a job in the finance sector.

also
4 i hate having this sandpaper feeling when i wake up next day after shaving

That's not a faggy haircut. It's called an undercut. It was popular in th Hitler Jugend. They are showing their support for facisim.

I have a beard mainly because I'm too lazy to shave it. Honestly I was never taught how to shave with a razor so I never have. I just trim it about once or twice a month.

To hide their weak-chinned manbabby faces.

because social and fashion trends are cyclic

Most cucks have beards now, probably so they can not just hide in the corner while watching their girlfriend get fucked by a nigger but also hide behind their beards.

Gay male reporting in
Beards are glorious. I don't care for men without ones, because beardless men all look like pubescent children to me

I let it grow once and now I think I look weird without it so I just sorta stuck with it.

user they were big from 2013 to mid 2015 but they have slowly dissipated once hipsterfags got mad at normies wearing them. They are always prevalent in dadcore and san fran area, but the people sporting them there always look like faggy tech bloggers and redditors, thus pushing their popularity down even further. And of course, 20 somethings in rural colleges don't usually get the memo until 1-2 years later. They still sport joggers as well.

it's because I have one. sorry man. I'll shave.

Less fortunate men discovered they can use it to hide the lack of jaw and chin.

I hate body hair, shave my arms, legs, and chest and everything below the neck basically; but I keep a beard.

I just like the way that it frames my face and I feel silly without it. I don't keep it very long, maybe an inch and a half at the longest.

That being said, I waited until I could grow an actual beard. If you're 18 and growing a sparse, wispy, sorry excuse for a beard...kill yourself.

This

>having pubic hair all across your face

Nobody finds you attractive, you look like an improper savage who can't groom them self.

Brian Wilson made it catch on big in baseball. A lot of beards in baseball now.

I've a theory that beards, when they become the trend, are signs of a decadent society.

In Rome, everyone was clean shaven during the glory days of conquest. When the Empire was at its height, and corruption, civil wars and decay were rife, everyone had beards.

Just so with the British. They were all clean shaven when building the Empire and ruling the waves, but after Napoleon, when they were just easily gobbling up Africa and India and becoming ever more wealthy and corrupt in the lead-up to WWI, beards and the big walrus mustaches became the norm.

It's America's turn now. It's glory days are behind them, and now begins it's decline into corruption, stagnation, decay, hedonism and decadence.

I work outside, heard it helps protect against UV.

it's also useful when I'm using a weed wacker with all the rocks and sticks flying around and such.

real masculinity (being defiant and rowdy, seducing a lot of women, flouting the law, being aggressive, and so on) has become impossible in modern society in the sense that it will get you lynched or worse

hence, boutique masculinity has risen to take its place

the ballooning yourself up like an edema patient with lifting, the beards, the retrophilic hobbies, all of these are ways of saying "look, I am actually a man, despite the cowed and docile way in which I have no choice but to live!"

it's compensation and identity protection, basically

Actually my ex told me that beards are really attractive. I think its a new trend with the girls like "dad body" or shit

This guy can't grow a beard.

Post face you pussy slayer

Because millennials worship Muslims.
Fucking faggots think a hairy face can make up for being beta.

I won't grow a beard, but I keep some hair on my face because I'm lazy.

Girls like symbols of masculinity. I like girls. I have a nice beard.
It also requires less maintenance. With my beard trimmer it takes 2 minutes to get it back to the ideal length and shape. And I do it maybe twice a week or just before a date.

this x1000

Because hipster faggotry, naturally.

What this guy said is 100% true. A lot of the time men are using them to hide otherwise weak jawlines / cheeks. It's a ruse.

of course actual older-male-younger-female relationships are "you're a sex criminal as soon as we figure out what to charge you with" taboo now, so this substitution/roleplay shit has taken its place

>my beard is wispy and patchy and so I don't grow one

Fixed

its grows good on me and i dont waste time shaving, literally lazyness and the likes of a messy beard

Because it's not 1940. The conformist agenda that was being pushed upon Americans was destroyed. Not saying things got better after that.

However, the forced uniform look on men was abolished. Now a man is judged on his abilities not his appearance. Unless you never shower and wear filthy clothes. No one wants to be around that.

I have a beard and long hair. Married with a kid a job and have a house on three acres. I work a physical labor job. That way I don't have to waist extra time working out to stay in shape. Like the sissy office job guys.

Op will never know the glory of having woman come up and ask if they can run their fingers through your hair and beard. It's primal and woman like it.

I'm 39 and latin, so you do the math.
Nice try, fucking 12 year old.

Latin? Yeah you can't grow one kek

i like symbols of sex, which is why i watch anime

when the options for asserting your masculinity are "go out and get in a fight, ruining your employability forever and marking yourself as a retard" or "grow a beard", people are going to go for the latter

on another note, does anyone remember a few years ago when shaving was so important that it was viable to advertize five-bladed razors as if they were video games

I cannot grow a beard but i have always succeeded with women?

Are you sure about this user. lel.
Ive met women who like beards and others who don't, some dont care at all.

Because I look better with it than without it.

Can vouch for the weedwacker thing.
Even worse when youre using a mower and it turns a rock into shrapnel

It's not faggy, just autistic.

I forgot to shave, will do tomorrow.

I had a beard since i was 13 fuck baby faces

Or how about when you come inside and brush it out. Twigs, grass, rocks, small insects all come flying out. It's like you are a walking habitat.

I've had a beard for over 10 years now. Best reason to have it: no more shaving. It's a pain in the ass. Just trim it every month or so and I'm good.

loled at the filename

Because they are faggets who think having a beard will make them look more than what they are.

Summer fags that can't grow beards. The post!

They are called hipsters and a local cop told me you are legally allowed to shoot them.

Whenever you're watching a youtube video and a game reviewer / blogger or tech enthusiast is sporting a beard it's almost always because they have an incredibly weak jaw or are fat. Totalbiscuit, Jesse Cox, Notch, random shitheads on the ign podcast. But of course, Incredibly attractive people with beards are also incredibly attractive people without beards and most of the time they don't hold on to their beards for an extended period of time (because they actually have symmetrical non-fat faces they'd like to show to the world)

Kek!

I would grow beard but I have to fuck your wife

This. I've also had a beard for years. It's a gross neck beard but I don't shave for religious reasons

Grow a mustache like a Man

>when the options for asserting your masculinity
You either are a man or you're not.
Feeling like you have to "assert your masculinity" makes you a faggot.

I'm not going to deny any of this. I look stupid without a beard. I've got a stupid-looking, tiny little chin and a long face.

A beard helps frame my face, give it some width and dimension. I wish I had stronger, more masculine features -- but I don't.

Mercifully, God blessed me with the ability to grow a decent beard. I'll take it. Wouldn't you?

This guy's post: already shows beards can be used to hide weak facial features. So what you just said isn't true in a broad sense.

u mad you can't grow facial hair bitch? kill yourself baby

Guarantee all the fuckboys that used to be scene are now all bearded faggots

Dude i'm 31 and have a thick ass black beard BECAUSE I have a weak jaw. No patches or missing connectors here.

Just wait until No-Shave November. It's an annual event involving the growing of facial hair during the month of November to raise awareness of various cancers, but mainly prostate cancer.

Of course it is. If he wasn't so insecure, he wouldn't care about hidding his face.

>Now a man is judged on his abilities not his appearance
What dream land do you live in?

This tbh fam

>19
>I'm not trendy guys I swear

Maybe you should ask yourself what nightmare your stuck living in. Although I bet you are never out side enough to see what I'm talking about.

But we do agree he looks better with a beard, which was my point. Don't know who that guy in the pic is so i can't actually defend his level of confidence.

ITT:

>men with strong features but who are unable to grow a beard slam bearded Sup Forumsros
>men with weak chins but who ARE able to grow a full beard slam cleanly shaven Sup Forumsros

Hey, we all do what we can to get by.

It's the pendulum swinging the other way, as it does with all trends. Young men were acting feminine and wearing leggings and eye makeup. Now they're growing big beards and handlebar mustaches and dressing like lumberjacks. There's also a low tech movement where manual typewriters and bikes and shit are popular. It always swings back and forth for all things.

Fair point.
Still hipster beard is for faggets.

Because emulating the pansy Romans is falling out of style.

i participate in that

i used to prefer the clean shaven look but after a month or so my beard is really growing on me

The beard isn't the problem, the problem is hipsters having beard while being pussies.

I see what u did there

He's an incredibly insecure shitty internet shock jock

been wanting a beard since 2009, can finally grow one now, C. 5 weeks in

because girls like this look and i will look anyway a girl wants me to look. Like I give a fuck about what a guy thinks, I'm not trying to impress them...I'm no fag.

Can't be arsed to shave + I look better with a beard

I shaved my beard off two years ago when my gf and I broke up. It was also around the time bears we the thing to have. I think me not having a beard in a sea of beards made me stick out more which brought more female attention. Also beards are utter shit now. No intelligent good looking woman can stand that shit especially if they just want to fuck you. Most girls I know that are into beards are filthy disease ridden whores. I know this cause I caught HPV from one of them

Ok beta how about I put you in a chasity and fuck your wife you know thats what she wants right?

>girls like this look

high school and college girls maybe but unless you're david becham you more often than not look like an imitator

bullshit faggo. you're a lonely fag who's unkempt and thinks a girl would be attracted to such a smelly fuccboi. Go get a popular haircut, it's what they want.

Nobody's wife wants to fuck you.

What are you talking about? Why are you trying to draw some comparison between trying to catch the attention of the opposite sex and being a cuck?

So you can tell the men apart from the feminist.

just like the cuck nu-male that lives next door to me. a fat greek piece of shit that's bald, not a hair on his ugly fat head, but yet has a paul bunion beard down to this fat tits, look like a isis supporter to be honest, guess what it drives..a faggot mobile subaru with a wing on the back that hits the top of the over pass its so high and a trashcan loud fag muffler that sounds like a lawn mower shitting out a brick.
that's this country now. faggots like that. ever one loves him, likes him, blows him, worships him, that's what gets respect now-a-days. totally insane how FILTH like i just described is glorified.