Sup Forums, I wanna be a cute femboy, but I don't have the body for it. What do?

Sup Forums, I wanna be a cute femboy, but I don't have the body for it. What do?

Nothing. Cause that shit gay

pic

you won't be one.

What do you look like?

The biggest problem is whether it is possible to train yourself down in size or go on a diet to get there.
If not my experience is that you either accept what your body type is and find a way to be happy about it or basically life will suck. Life does not give you the possebility to let all your dreams come true, that is the simple and sad truth.

Hispanic, so I have light brownish skin, black messy hair, and dark brown eyes.
I've got a muffin top, but I'm not extremely fat. About 6 ft. Thick legs.

just get panties, stockings, etc, and only take pics below the waist. No belly. I'll still fap.

>Sup Forums, I wanna be a cute femboy

plz don't

kk

you gotta shave dick too if you're gonna show it. And legs/thighs. Post a pic if you got one qt.

I too desire to become a cute fem boy. Working on losing more weight and toning my body

I do shave my legs and dick regularly. Body hair really bothers me. No pics on me. And I can't take one at the moment. Sorry. :(

Just suck dick and enjoy it.

Skype/kik? o;

That I can do, user.

Kill yourself.

me too op. i started running lately and i'm trying to eat about 1000 kcal per day
becomining a femboy is a great motivation to excercise, so you'll be watching my pics in a few months

Not yet.

total man body

just be a fag and suck dick

you cant pull off being a trap

You guys like my nails, btw?

i'd like em better if i had your kik

would hold that hand

cant be OP thats femboy body could become trap with no hassle

HRT. Hormones do magic

u r just soo unatractive

Post body ;)

Can't be a femboy but you could be a hot twink