ITT: Your first sporting event

How old were you when you attended your first sporting event.

My dad waited till I was 10 before he took me to my first MLB game. He said he didn't want me around all those black assholes down town.

Now I know he was just sneaking around and getting blow jobs from a fat woman in a parked car behind a Chi Chi's Mexican restaurant.

Anywho, hold old were you?

Other urls found in this thread:

fussball.de/verein/tus-olympia-uelpenich-mittelrhein/-/id/00ES8GN92C000068VV0AG08LVUPGND5I#!/section/stage
philly.com/philly/blogs/thinktank/Is-it-safe-to-bring-kids-to-the-Linc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blogs go on

I was ~8 or so at a third division game at Bornemouth playing someone equally shit. I fell asleep at half time.

First Premier League game was Old Trafford for Utd-Southampton in like 2002 or something. The one where Diego Forlan scored a ridiculous goal.

>14

wat

West Coast vs Adelaide 2003 desu

At least I got to see King Carey in the flesh

she's 20 tbhfam

I was a babe in arms so I don't remember.

Lot going on in this thread. Gonna go ahead and keep my eye on it.

Wow she really shooped her face hard

Somewhere around 7 or 8. Can't remember if it was the Astros, Rockets or Aeros since we did a shit load of sports shit that year.

i was 10 or 11 and i went to a minor league baseball game with my parent's and their friend's and their friend's kids. i think i still have some cards from that game somewhere.

Botafogo 2-0 Fortaleza 2005. I was 13yo and had to travel 2-3h to get to the stadium, which is why my dad never took me earlier.

Miraculously Caio Ribeiro scored and that's almost all I can remember from the game itself. It was just a chill match, last game of the season, no repercussions.

I was 9. Yankee game in 1996. They were playing KC.

>Be 11 years old
>Just started liking sports
>Go to Expos vs Mest game
>Favorite team was the Yankees but I liked Piazza
>Nosebleeds and afraid of heights
>Got used to it
>Expos won 8-6 but Piazza crushed a homerun over the apple

Was breety gud for my first game. Only Mest game I've been to. Been to far more Yankee games.

Bout 6 when I first attended TuS Olympia Uelpenich.

We're a 1k people village in the middle of nowhere, but we have a footy team.

fussball.de/verein/tus-olympia-uelpenich-mittelrhein/-/id/00ES8GN92C000068VV0AG08LVUPGND5I#!/section/stage

Based

Probably saw Vlad Guerro play too senpai

Think i was about 5 when i first went to watch Carlisle United play

Yeah. He didn't do shit though.

I was at Le mans 24 heur, it was in 2007 then

I was about 9, so probably about 1999 or so

5 Beroe - Levski. All I remember is a huge flag, nothing else.

How could any healthy person like basbell? How brainwashed and pushed by media are americans, so they continue to watch it?

I saw some games, like 10 minutes totally... Uh... Its like guy throws ball, then another one catches it. Repeat 6 times. Then he throws ball and guy with stick enter the game. Then guys run for the ball. He catches it too late(0 points) or just in time(repeat).

Repeat cycle X times
Game is over.

Hah, really?

How could any healthy person like foosbel? How brainwashed and pushed by media are russians, so they continue to watch it?

I saw some games, like 10 minutes totally... Uh... Its like guy kicks ball, then another one kicks it and falls on grass. Repeat 6 times. Then he kicks ball and guy with yellow card enter the game. Then guys run for the ball. He kicks it too late(0 points) or just in time(repeat).

Repeat cycle X times
Game is over.

Hah, really?

You now remember that six people died from Hepetitis from eating at Pittsburgh area Chi Chi's

Wichita bro?
I miss the Wranglers. The Wingnuts aren't fun to watch.

It was either a Charlotte Hornets or Duke basketball game. I couldn't have been older than 12.

I went to a Chicago Bulls game when I was like 6-8 range. I think I went to a couple White Sox games before then but I don't exactly remember.

there is a lot of struggle, pass and tactics with skills. never know who will make good pass or bad. never knows who will win heada,corner.

why is she picking dried poop out of her butt? is smelly?

She's picking out a wedgie you degenerate. Also, that ass is shooped as fuck.

By struggle, do you mean diving on grass?

From Sumner Co. I still have fond memories of running the bases after the game though

Still wat. She looks 35.

I was born in the bathroom at Yankee Stadium

So you truly are lifelong

you can't catch a ball too late, no matter how far the runner gets if the ball is caught before it touches the ground, they're out. it's a heavily defensive sport which is why so many people think it's boring. but it's a lot easier to enjoy watching if you've ever played it before.

Nice digits hank

it's shopped

like 3

Been going to Phillies games forever, but those don't really count.
My dad and his buddies had season tickets to the Eagles but my mom wouldn't let me go to Eagles games at the Vet because the tickets he had were the 700 level and shit got wild up there. Baseball was cool but football games in the Vet were an entirely different animal.
When they built the Linc my dad convinced her that it wasn't gonna be as bad as Veterans Stadium. Plus I was 11, old enough to hold my own.
I went to the first game at the Linc vs the Patriots. It was preseason, I got beer spilled on me, my dad threatened violence on the guy who did it and the Birds lost. I don't really remember the game that much but it was one hell of a time.
This story is pretty close to my experience, except the dad in this story was a complete pussy: philly.com/philly/blogs/thinktank/Is-it-safe-to-bring-kids-to-the-Linc.html

I was probably 8. Went with family to a Mets game. I will never forget when the field unraveled upon my eyes walking up the tunnel. Shea Stadium was GOAT

It must have 91 or 92
It was a mariners Yankees game at the king dome. It was 1-1 for 16 fucking innings and completely ruined baseball for the rest of my life.

I think I was 9. I attended Poli Timisoara - Gloria Bistrita, Liga I romanian football. Well , for the first match I attended it was pretty good. We won 4-0 and my dad was very happy. RIP dad...=(

>Shea Stadium
>GOAT

Top Kek. You probably threw batteries and based John Rocker