Only a society where everyone is equal is a classy society

Only a society where everyone is equal is a classy society.

Discuss.

>btw murica isn't classy

Not classy at all.

He must never go in the men's room, I see them all the time, they're great for fucking
Anyone got that study about how most school shooters are sex starved and such?

note the fedora

What a fag, but I have to admit I chuckled at the Hell toupé joke.

In a truely equal society women will not be denigrated.

this dumb fuck doesn't seem to realise that the rest of the world doesn't have as many school shootings because there's not so many people in the rest of the world, usa is literally third most populous country on earth

In an equal society men are not afraid to salute women on their international day (8. march).

Being classy is the hallmark of the modern man.

Are you retarded?

Global population: 7.4 billion
US population: 325 million

US had under 5% of the world's population but both far more shooting and by far the largest prison population.

there's already a cringe thread active

This isn't about cringe. This is about modern men wishing for an equal society, where every gender is treathed in the same way.

who said anything about prison population?

usa doesn't have a gun problem, as the moron is implying, it has a stupidity problem, fuckers think they're entitled to whatever they want and when they don't get it, they grab daddy's glock and shoot six people before they put a round in their own head

It is important for the modern man to dress well.

/thread

We need more equality in cloths though.

Jesus, is it really 7.4 billion already? I remember when it was only 6.

Stop having kids.

inequality is the law of nature, it's stupid to strive towards something that can never actually happen

Isn't struggle the very thing that makes us who we are. Without striving for something we'd still be animals.

And even if society isn't totally equal surely mostly equal is better than not equal at all.

If you want a classy society don't allow muslims or poor negros, no trailer parks and have strict rules.

i suppose it is, what i mean is unfortunately it's human nature to notice that people are different from one another and treat them as such, and as long as that differentiation exists, so will inequality.

we may never reach the goal, but we'll reach something

what is stupid, though, is attempting to compensate for past discrimination through providing preferential treatment now. it just drives different groups further apart in our society, thus deepening the problem instead of solving it

You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked

Look at all these screencaps taken by cowards.
I bet you're sooooo proud of judging someone, who's right by the way, while hiding your faces.
All of you are internet scum