Yoooooo. Anyone still hangs out on HelenaLive stream? It's a bit funny how shitty her acting her is

Yoooooo. Anyone still hangs out on HelenaLive stream? It's a bit funny how shitty her acting her is.

Any more stream like that? Or anyone raiding anything?

bump

Sup Forums_chat_room
USE CHAT AND THEN USE EXTRA TAB FOR RAIDS

dont 404

guys join my chat "Sup Forums_chat_room" we can talk there...

bump

/bunnybennett

TRANNY on TWITCH

I was about to ask the fuck is that, but nvm

bump

bump

/bunnybennett ask how big her cock is and complement her big addams apple

don't 404

>bunnybennett
LOL they got real tilted

bump

IS HELENA ACTUALLY CRYING? TOPKEK

K.O BOYS
WE DID IT

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░卐░░░░ ░░░░▓▓▀▀██████▓▄▒▒░░卐░ ░░░▀░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄▒░░░░ ░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▓▒░卐░ ░▌░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▐█▓▒░░░ ░▄▓▀█▌░▀██▀▒▄░░░▐▓▓▓▒卐░ ░█▌░░░░░▀▒░░░▀░░░▐▓▒▒░░ ░▌▀▒▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒░░ ░▒▄█████▌▒▒░░░░░░░▒▌▒卐░ ░░▓█████▄▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▐░░░ ░░▒▀▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▄░卐░ ░░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░░░ ░░████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒░░▐░░卐░ ░░░▀██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▐░ ░░▄▄▄▓▀▀░░░░░░░▒▒▒▀▀▀█▄░ ░░▐█░▄▀░░░NICE░░░░░░░▀▄░░█▌ ░░▐░▐░░░░GAMEPLAY░░░░░░▐░░▌ ░░▐▐░░░░░░░▀▄▒▄▀░░░░░░░▐░░▌ ░░▐▐░░░░░░░▒▒▐▒▒░░░░░░░▐░░▌ ░░▐▐░░░▄░░░░▒▐▒░░░▄░░░░▐░░▌ ░░▐▐▒░░░░░▒▒▒▐▒▒▒░░░░░░▐░░▌░ ░░▐░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▌░▌░

bump

Aight, the tranny was boring. Helenas stream seems pretty boring as well.

Start posting suggestions and we see what's good on.

agreed

/GamersInsomniac12345

except switch the first 2 words

raid raid raid

yea, sucks she wont pay attention to my hate speech :(

Which one of you fags keep donating and talking shit?

RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID

That shit was going for much longer than this thread is alive. Not hard enough doe.

anti 404 bump

bump

bump