Been together with gf for 5 years now, living together for two years, she expects me to ask her to merry me...

Been together with gf for 5 years now, living together for two years, she expects me to ask her to merry me. We're both students graduating in next february, we have the same classes and the same friends and shit.
Guess what, I want to dump her. She's a 7/10, sex is ok, small tits, occasional anal.But i just don't feel like I want to spend my entire life with her. What to do now? I've always been a huge beta faggot, never dumped anyone.
>tldr OP is a beta fag who wants to dump gf after 5 years
>pic related

Hey, I've been going out with my girl for going on 3 years now and we are going off to college soon and I feel the same way. Its easy for me because we are going to different colleges, but for you that seems pretty tough. I would say just tell her straight up after you already found an apartment, haven't had sex for a while so she cant say that you got her pregnant, and record you breaking up with her so she cant fuck you with the police and ruin your life.

>graduating in next february
>merry

Yeah, I'm thinking you should stay back a year... or two.

>paranoid much

sry, typo, been working all day, bit tired

I might be but I dont know how she would react. Better to be safe than have your life ruined. I think I've been on Sup Forums too long though

Don't get married.

A typo would be spelling "sorry" like "sirry".

Spelling "marry" as "merry" is just being retarded.

>inb4 engrish not be first language my

In addition, I'm 25, and my family - and hers too - expects us to get married and have a kid by the time we're 30. Also, I don't want to fuck up her life, she might be an hero.
engrish not be first language my tho

If she an heros its not your fault. I mean you probably made her depressed but she should go find help or could tell her to go get help. Also you need to look out for your own happiness, this sounds like a dick thing to say but you shouldnt have to have a shitty life so you can potentially prevent someone form an heroing when there are many other ways to prevent it.

dubs don't lie

maey her and get a side piece

I know, but she deserves better. Her dad died last year, she was the one taking care of him while cancer slowly devoured the guy.
>mfw I'm a fucking pussy
>mfw I have no face

Simple.

Show her Sup Forums and explain how you are only aroused by traps, and that when you fuck you imagine she is a trap.

Then a few days later make sure to scream out "Subarashii Kohai!" while fucking.

just be flat out and say you've lost all feelings for her

this betas gonna marry this chick for life.

cute body, let's see face for more advice

I really don't want to
I used to love her, I used to dream about having kids and shit
Now it's just emptiness, I started looking at other girls as possible fucking/gf material
On the other hand, I would really like to stay friends with her

top kek

Stop being a fucking retard
You had a relationship for 5 years, instead of whining like a little bitch about it being boring, talk to her like a goddamn normal person and figure your problems out
Jesus fucking christ, why the fuck do americans not know that relationships take work

Don't ruin your own life in an attempt to fix someone else's tragedy. You would ultimately be doing each other a favor.

it's a meme you dip

we already talked about stuff, but I always chickened out when I could have just break up
So now I pretend I'm happy while she's genuinely happy
not amerifat btw

Nah bro its not paranoia if something happens. If i see four drunk hoodlums on a friday night looking for trouble, my paranoia kicks in so i cross to the other side of the street and pick up my pace. If i got mugged it wouldn't be paranoia

dump her and then regret it &think about her for the rest of your life obviously ^^

I know her, she loves me, wouldn't hurt me
>being an hero tho

Friends ? Wtf is wrong with you man? Jebus xrist. Fuck her friends. Be obvious about it. If you can't or they won't tell her you demand a 3some like NOW. Follow up any argument or protest with 'I don't give a fuck that's what I want.' Make it clear and get what you want. M make it even more clear if you don't get what you want you'll find a ho that will give it up. Fuck man. GeeZ

one of my concerns

>we already talked about stuff, but I always chickened out when I could have just break up
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT STUFF TO BREAK UP YOU DUMB CUNT

>So now I pretend I'm happy while she's genuinely happy
Talk about what bothers you, why you're bored, what you think you need, think about what you see in other womien
If something "new" is all you need then you're fooling yourself

If you're bored, find out what's fun and do it with her, if the sex isn't good enough, fucking say so and work out something new
Holy shit you're an idiot

Shit like that gets me mad, I've been together with my gf for quite a while and we're happy, you goddamn pussies need to realize that while not everything is always perfect, problems can pretty much always get worked out if you actually talk about them and work together to find a solution
If she's unwilling to find a solution, THEN you dump her ass

All the more reason to get away from her, you dont want an unstable woman. Im pretty sure they found out mental health and intlelligence genes are in the x chromosomes. You dont even want to accidentally with a crazy bitch

What does make you think she's happy?

I'm a beta fag with a shitty childhood, I know how to pretend I'm ok. And I know her, she thinks I'll mErry her, she's happy.

Even if you wanted forever, there's no reason to marry her.

Marriage is a meme.

Women don't want marriages, they want weddings. They want the Princess-for-a-day fantasy.

Don't.

Paranoia is "an irrational anxiety or fear".

All the data says that not getting married or knocking a bitch up is probably perfectly reasonable.

kek'd twice, when the black gentleman stuck his head in, and at the last panel

Maybe try to slow things down. Become less attached, or tell her that you feel like she deserves better. That you would be there for her as a good friend to help her through her emotional problems right now but you think that you should see other people.

have you ever said that bullshit to a real human being, just once?

honestly i have an regretted it because i cringed so hard afterwards. You're right, OP dont do what i said its cringey af and you will need to an hero. Thanks for the catch

>she expects me to ask her to merry me.

What do now? Run. Run the fuck away. Marriage is a trap nigga. Unless you like giving all your money away, do NOT do that.

this.

if you're gonna stay with her for shitty reasons both of you wil end up worse.

OK Sup Forumsrother you told me what I already knew, I'll have to let her go
This will be a major shitstorm, I am basically a part of her family
Will wait til the end of her exams tho, I don't want to ruin her career