I need motivation to continue with my studies...

I need motivation to continue with my studies. I've become very unenthusiastic about finishing high school and I feel I'm going nowhere in life.

If you're not going to college, you should just kill yourself.

Underage b&
Also thisKillyouself man.

Motivation: if you drop out of school you literally won't go anywhere in life. Take it from me, things will get better.

I'm a 17 year old female high school student, I'll be going to college in about a year. Getting motivated is something that requires extreme effort for me and I feel I have nothing to live for.

So you don't have any plans of what are you going to study in college IF you go to college.

Architecture

Then stick to that girl, you need a motivation be a great architect and make me proud.

That's kind of you user

I'm living the same shit as you are so I understand you.

Can you share details user? I want to start a motivation board for students and I believe this is the way to start

I graduate this year, in my country there's is a national test that determinates your future, I'm going to be in the first 10 of my country but I don't know what to study and I don't really care you know, I don't care about my life, nothing is interestating, nothing is entertained, onlye Sup Forums and is difficult, video games don't work on me anymore, so that's pretty much all.

Dear user, the fact that you're gonna be in the top 10 is already something to admire. I am merely an average grade student in Mexico looking for something to motivate me and end this semester. I the fact you've gone so far user. The sky is the limit.

Lo sé, sabes solo hay una cosas que me ha mantenido cuerdo por así decirlo, y es Osu!, es raro, igual también lucha por tus sueños user, no te rindas, yo tampoco lo haré.

Don't listen to this guy. Drop out and get a ged. Go to a trade school. Become a plumber or whatever, and make six figures in less than 2 years.

College was the biggest waste of money and time I've ever experienced.

Puedes compartir detalles user, estas en confianza

go through 4 years of college. realize what a waste it was then kill yourself.

Why user?

>Underage b&
He is 27, retard.

I am 17, my apologies

Final year of college here, don't even know what the point of it was and now I have a big ol' pile of debt. 0/10 would not recommend. Get an apprenticeship or something instead.

>College was the biggest waste of money and time I've ever experienced.
+++++++++

Yeah I know how to fly planes. WTF do I spend my days fixing servers tehn?
Oh yeah to make over 6 figs a year where starting pilots make 6K their first year.
Fuck college.. Wait there was all the partying..
Yep go there an party. Get a real degree like business and not a hobby degree like philosophy or Women's studies or art.

> Get a real degree like business and not a hobby degree like philosophy or Women's studies or art
So fucking true.

Fucking summer always floods this place with underage human refuse...

>business
>real degree

there are more women business majors than there are men.

protip: people who actually want to do business don't waste their money or time on business majors

I skipped most of HS. I just went out and got wasted or just lived in the gym.
I would go to class on test day, knock out a 100 and leave. Then back to the gym or off to get wasted. Yeah HS was worthless to me.
I heard that you can now get your GED at 13 and skip all that BS. FML where was that when I was 13? This stupid scantron tests said I was HS graduation (12.9) since the 2nd one I took in like 4th grade. Fuckers explained in 6th grade that 12.9 is 12th year and ninth month of education... Then they couldn't explain why they were going to waster 5-6 more years of my life.
Going to college at 13.. I could have had pedophile chicks all over me.

What degree would user recommend I get?

Dual major. Business and IT (money machine).
You want to throw on additional studies learn Hindi and mandarin.

MODS MODS LMAO LMAO MODS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Oh yeah and do not offend the pussy gods. Live in the gym, and pump and never say "No" to any girl who wants dick.
Supply the dick and the pussy gods will reward you, deny the dick and the pussy gods will punish you.
Cock for every chick that wants it. Ugly fat, old, they all get the cock as that keeps the pussy gods happy.

MODS

>Mfw don't have a dick

Oh user. Stupid goy.

>>Mfw don't have a dick
Chicks can buy dicks. They also should not offend the pussy gods. they should eat every box that is offered and supply box to every girl who is starving.
Obey the pussy gods!

>Chicks can buy dicks
On discount user, on discount.

David?

Pedro ?

Su Casa es mi bano?

Business majors are to WORK in a business. A brain and hard work is required to START a business.

Source: all the uneducated immigrants i've seen that can work their asses off and start businesses, eventually breaking the million mark in some years

Tacos y burritos compadre ?

youll never go anywhere with out a highschool diploma. Can't even join the military with out one. Dont be a little bitch. Pull up your man pants and get your shit done fag.

MODS MODS MODS

I enlisted so I dont need to pay for college. Good luck begging for it bernie fags!

Make your own motivation. Assign yourself easy to complete tasks (eat ice cream), then congratulate yourself for completing them. Assign tasks that contribute in small ways (get in the car; drive towards school) towards some long-term goal (not being a high school dropout).

Lots of people accomplish this by pretending their life is a goal and assigning points to the tasks.

The key thing is to feel in control of your own will, which makes you feel in control of your own life, which makes you feel motivated to do things to continue the satisfaction loop.