>gonna pour laxatives into their drink later
>mfw my father plays candy crush

grow up user

wtf
why can't you buy it?where do you live?

Yeah, grow up user.

>mfw your parents go to the hospital and you go to jail for poisoning them

I like this

I live in Germany and I want to order it over an online shopping site. You basically pay like 50 bucks every month

In what shit ass country do you live in where it's illegal for people under the age of 18 to buy a gaming console?

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you whiny underaged faggot.

I'm pretty certain that I could 1v1 irl mate fucking fite me you cunt

So let an 18 yr old buy it. This is not some shitty bottle of liquor so im sure you can get some friend or whatever to come along and go to mcdonalds on your cost afterwards.

No, but I literally can't understand their fucking logic, I know I sound spoiled as fuck right now, but dude. If I work, I'd kind of like to spend my money on shit I want to buy anyways.

It's not that simple, I want to buy it by paying it over the course of a few months. Like paying 150 bucks every month or so. So I basically have to sign a contract, but can't because I'm an underaged cunt

What do you mean spoilt? You're working for your own stuff. What's spoilt about that? You're also still a kid so you're allowed to play games. Your parents suck.

Mods

Yeah don't do that. Not now and not in the future. Save until you can afford it.

I kinda agree on that one, but it does sound like I'm the spoilt kid, not getting what they want and then crying about it online. But it's probably the only place I can actually talk with someone about it.

I know it's probably better that way, but I feel a bit more comfortable not giving all my money away at once. Thanks for the advice tho, it's probably going to be that way anyways

1. listen to your parents
2. Grow up
3. b&

Under age faggot detected

No I changed my opinion. You want to buy that shit on credit. Don't. You either pay interest, weird extra costs or big fines whenever you don't pay in time. I understand your parents don't want to do that.

I feel like I'm taking this more maturely than them. No matter what argument I try to use, I'll probably sound spoiled as fuck, so I'll just leave it be.

I've already taken that into consideration. I'd pay like 30 bucks more than the actual price. They simply hate the idea of me playing video games, even though half the fucking Worlds population does so.

inb4 ban

Well I've complained about it long enough, so I wouldn't really care if this got banned.

laxatives are lame. use lsd and when they really start to trip whisper shit about how they are going to die. i did this when i wanted a copy of cod 5 and it worked. also come back when youre 18 kid

Damn you're underage... I didn't say "inb4 thread deleted", I said "inb4 ban".

They will straight up ban you faggot, not just delete your shit.

Lel

Just save up until you have enough to pay for it in full and either:

1. Have someone 18 or over buy it for you

2. Wait till you turn 18 and buy it yourself

Couldn't really care less man

Bumping so thread doesn't die before a mod spanks this faggot.